Royal Pak Kitchen

95 Parkhurst Square Brampton ON L6T 5H5

Reviews for Royal Pak Kitchen

Zack in Brampton
Zack in Brampton

Kitchen renovation and granite counter top

I got Mr.Maliks number from my neighbour who also got his kichen renovated. When i saw how beautiful the kitchen looked i asked Mr.Malik for an estimate and the price was very reasonable. I am very happy with how everything turned out and the quality of the workmanship.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Beard of Royalpak kitchen

Poor service false promises and threats to put lean on property without any reason beware of this company and Malik guy very unprofessional
Never give any deposit not even a single penny please

This is totally false statement this client still own me money and he sign fully stisfied i want proof of invice this is very very important for us please check it out malik4164547000

Sunny B. from Brampton
Sunny B. from Brampton

New Kitchen

Mr. Malik was very nice when we met him first for our free estimate. He was honest and reliable and was always a phone call away if I had any questions. The job was done exactly as promised and I am very Happy with the result. I would definitely recommend Mr. Malik to all of my friends and family. Thank you.

More about Royal Pak Kitchen

When it comes to putting value back into your home, kitchens and baths are a great place to start. Let our team of professional craftsman completely transform your kitchen, washroom or basement. Please contact us for a FREE estimate for your next renovation project. Mr. Malik
Looking for Kitchen Planning & Renovation pros in Vaughan?