Royal Pak Kitchen

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
95 Parkhurst Square Brampton ON L6T 5H5

Reviews for Royal Pak Kitchen

Private User reviews Orangeville, ON

Shabby work at best and cheap cabinet doors

1 year later and I will finally review this business.
This guy had his installer put my old plumbing for the sink back into the new kitchen. The day after they were done I payed another plumber to put new stuff in because it was leaking..I felt he ripped me off and was embarrassed to be honest..trim finish not nice and peeling off within a month.

I admit I could have called him but like he said once you sign the form he has stating the job is done he is free and clear..he kind of acts like a bully after being quite nice in the beginning. And yes the doors are very loose on the hinges like an other review stated.

Complete kitchen with quartz counter top

3 years ago I got my kitchen done from Royal Pak. 2 months ago I wanted to rent out my house in Orangeville. It was in very bad shape. I wanted to get a complete kitchen done with new bathroom vanities before I list it. I drive a truck so I didn't have time to stick around, I got a very reasonable quote from Royal Pak. After one month when I returned from the states I was shocked as to how beautiful the house looked. Job was exceptionally done. I highly recommend them.

Zain in Kitchener
Zain in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Complete kitchen with quartz counter top

Great workmanship and high quality products. I'm very impressed by the service. Even after 2 years the kitchen still looks beautiful. I got a complete kitchen with a quartz countertop. I'm very happy.

Private User reviews Halton Hills, ON

Kitchen reno

Poor workmanship. Cupboards are falling off the hinges. Maybe 1.5 years after. I have fixed myself many times. Never have witnessed a new kitchen fall apart so quickly. Just go to IKEA instead.

Zack in Brampton

Kitchen renovation and granite counter top

I got Mr.Maliks number from my neighbour who also got his kichen renovated. When i saw how beautiful the kitchen looked i asked Mr.Malik for an estimate and the price was very reasonable. I am very happy with how everything turned out and the quality of the workmanship.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Beard of Royalpak kitchen

Poor service false promises and threats to put lean on property without any reason beware of this company and Malik guy very unprofessional
Never give any deposit not even a single penny please

This is totally false statement this client still own me money and he sign fully stisfied i want proof of invice this is very very important for us please check it out malik4164547000

Sunny B. from Brampton
Sunny B. from Brampton

New Kitchen

Mr. Malik was very nice when we met him first for our free estimate. He was honest and reliable and was always a phone call away if I had any questions. The job was done exactly as promised and I am very Happy with the result. I would definitely recommend Mr. Malik to all of my friends and family. Thank you.

More about Royal Pak Kitchen

When it comes to putting value back into your home, kitchens and baths are a great place to start. Let our team of professional craftsman completely transform your kitchen, washroom or basement. Please contact us for a FREE estimate for your next renovation project. Mr. Malik
Looking for Kitchen Planning & Renovation pros in Vaughan?