D&B Landscape Solutions

Mehrdad in Brampton
Mehrdad in Brampton
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Fantastic Experience

Sam and his team are fantastic! D&B did my backyard and front walkway and we are very satisfied and everyone in the neighborhood loved the job. Very professional and polite. I had some issues with one part a year later and Sam honored the warranty and came and fixed it right away. I am so happy to find such great workers who care about their clients. I will be using D&B for any further projects!

Hello Mehrdad. Thank you for your review and positive comments s on our job we highly appreciate it and hope to hear from you in near future
Kindest regards
Sam

Potashner in Toronto
Potashner in Toronto

Landscaping Design and Installation

I had a great experience with Sam and Designs Build Landscaping Solutions. He showed up on time, not just to provide his quote, but to complete the landscape job. On the first day of work he even called when he was about 10 minutes away to notify me of his impending arrival! He was polite, courteous, and very professional. His price was reasonable, and the quality of work was excellent. My wife and I were extremely happy we had such a responsible and creative person complete our landscape work. Thanks Sam, I will happily recommend you to anyone I know who needs landscaping work done!!

Mark
thank you for your comments , appreciate it and hope to hear from you in near future

Kitt8@hotmail.com in Scarborough
K. 8.

Great service

i learned abut D & B via homestarts, and Sam contacted us next day and came and provided the quote same day. He followed up and was very pleasant to deal with. He brought sample stones and ensured that we sample it before we sign any contract. The interlocking was completed in less than a week and my house looks great. Sam and his workers are great. Fast/Efficient/Great Customer Service Skills... overall very satisfied with the company we choose.. and highly recommend this company for anyone...

Thank you Dini for great comments hope to hear from you in near future
d&b team

Puccini
Puccini
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Front and back design landscaping

We hierd this company to do our front and back landscaping include interlocking , outdoor kitchen , pergola fire pit , they did exactly as we asked them to do , finished on time , with no hidden fees , they very punctual and finished the project on time , I am highly satisfied and recommend this company to anyone who is interested with landscaping services thank you sam and his crew

Thank you for your feedback and positive comments we are constantly working on improvements and costumers satisfaction ,and hope to hear from you in near future

shayansh
shayansh

Landscaping Front Stairs - Stone Work

Sam did a great job on our front stairs. He replied to emails and texts very quickly and his crew did a very good job. I would highly recommend them. I would recommend that you book them early because they are fairly busy.

thank you shayan we are glad you are happy with end result hope to hear back from you in future regard Sam

Ramki in
Ramki in

Step Stone design and build

We hired D & B Landscape Solutions Inc. to demolish the existing interlocking steps in the front side of our house. Sam of D &B Landscape solutions not only provided a good design, but also did a fantastic job. The workers under the able guidance of Sam today completed the job to our entire satisfaction.

We found Sam to be honest and upfront with his quote and there was not hidden cost of any sort.

Overall, a very satisfactory completion of the job, well done by Sam and team

HiRam and Vidia Thank you for such a good feedback , I am glad we could do the job up on your expectation and hope to hear from you again in near feuture
Kindest Regard Sam

junechen0225
junechen0225

Landscape

Very delicate Job done by a timely efficient team. They are responsible and experienced in design. They gave us proposal even better than my original plan. Right now they finish my interlocks and flagstone and waiting for them to put back the grass lawn.

Thank you Robin . it was a pleasure to work with you . we glad you happy with end results . your comments make us to do our best for costumers at all the time

lorne
lorne

Front yard walkway and garden

Sam and his team did an amazing job. My somewhat hard to please wife and I loved Sam's creativity, communication and professionalism. The quote came quick and was very reasonable. The work started on time, was very well done and the relationship with Sam was fantastic. Only great things to say.....

Lorne and Ashly Thank you for your feedback and positive comments
We glad everything was upon your satisfaction and hope to hear from you in near future
D&B team

Tuborg2
Tuborg2

Patio installation, backyard resodding and levelling

An incredibly professional crew whose work in laying cement patio stones 24"x24", landscape design and attention to detail amazed both of us. The equipment they used in a crew of four included a residential Bobcat, concrete saw, and plate compactor.

Mr. Villem Thank you for your comment and happy to see your Satisfaction on job results,
Hope to hear from you in a near future
D&B Team

75Bee
75Bee
1 review Aurora, ON

Backyard patio

The job was done well and completed quickly. They were able to start quite soon after giving a quote. They added extras at the end to help complete the job nicely.

Thank you Lisa for your comments and feed back we happy that work was done up on your satisfaction and I hope to hear from you in near future
Regard
Sam

More about D&B Landscape Solutions

D&B landscape Solutions provides a wide renege of landscaping projects including Costume fence, Interlocking, Retaining wall, Flagstone, Steps, Grading, Designs, Designs-build landscape Solutions Provides Residentials Outdoor landscaping Services In Newmarket, Aurora Markham, Richmond Hill, Maple, Vaughan And North York Area. We Are Helping Canadian Homeowners To Enjoy Their Landscaping Morethan ...