D&B Landscape Solutions

156 Stephenson Crescent Richmond Hill ON L4C 5W1

Reviews for D&B Landscape Solutions

doosterv in London
doosterv in London

Driveway relay, sod relay, mulch and planting

What stood out from when I first inquired with D&B is that Sam was really responsive. He came to the property and provided a quote within a day of inquiring. His price was fair and we discussed a range of options. Once we aligned on the scope of work he kept me informed on when my job would happen as his crew was busy with others. When they arrived they got at it and were timely, professional and made adjustments as I requested. The overall result was a dramatic difference and our home looks totally refreshed from the exterior. Sam was straightforward and his team were professionals. I would recommend them and use them again.

Thank you david for your positive review
It help us to improve for better costumers service

Vik in Toronto
Vik in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Backyard Overhaul

Sam was great right from the start. During this crazy time we are in, he practiced social distancing yet was still professional. His entire team was pleasant and went above and beyond in doing little things that I was not expecting. I will be using D and B again for another project and 2 of my neighbours have already reached out to them for deck work and backyard refreshes. Thanks Sam!

snewburg
snewburg

Sod Installation

D &B laid new sod in my backyard. Sam's promptness really impressed me. When I emailed Sam, he reached out to me right away. He came by to explain the process and gave me a great quote. Within a week of agreeing to proceed, Sam and his team completed the job. Sam and his team were professional and they did a great job prepping the ground for new grass and laying the sod. They even set up the sprinkler for me. My lawn looks terrific, very grateful! Highly recommend D&B Landscape Solutions!

Thank you Susan , we glad your project turned well and gain your satisfaction, please contact us for the next project
Regard Sam

Judith in Toronto
Judith in Toronto

Replacement fence and stairs

We were most impressed with Sam and his workers. Sam came on Canada Day to give us a quote on a fence and stairs from a deck that needed to be replaced. A week later he had completed the work. They took away the old fence and stairs which were falling apart and after a day's work we had a new fence and new stairs with exceptionally lovely handrails. Everyone was pleasant to deal with and they left the site clean and tidy. They also did not destroy any of our flowers. They did an excellent job.

Thank you Judith, we happy you had good experience with our work and hope to see you again

Adam
Adam

Interlocking and concrete sidewalk replacement

Sam and his team did excellent work for us and left a perfect job at the end. They cleaned up the site very well every day and were very careful working in tight areas between houses.
Would absolutely recommend Sam and his guys to anyone looking for a top-notch job!

You also were easy to work with and patient with progress , hope to hear from you in future

Mehrdad in Brampton
Mehrdad in Brampton
1 review Newmarket, ON

Fantastic Experience

Sam and his team are fantastic! D&B did my backyard and front walkway and we are very satisfied and everyone in the neighborhood loved the job. Very professional and polite. I had some issues with one part a year later and Sam honored the warranty and came and fixed it right away. I am so happy to find such great workers who care about their clients. I will be using D&B for any further projects!

Hello Mehrdad. Thank you for your review and positive comments s on our job we highly appreciate it and hope to hear from you in near future
Kindest regards
Sam

Potashner in Toronto
Potashner in Toronto

Landscaping Design and Installation

I had a great experience with Sam and Designs Build Landscaping Solutions. He showed up on time, not just to provide his quote, but to complete the landscape job. On the first day of work he even called when he was about 10 minutes away to notify me of his impending arrival! He was polite, courteous, and very professional. His price was reasonable, and the quality of work was excellent. My wife and I were extremely happy we had such a responsible and creative person complete our landscape work. Thanks Sam, I will happily recommend you to anyone I know who needs landscaping work done!!

Mark
thank you for your comments , appreciate it and hope to hear from you in near future

Kitt8@hotmail.com in Scarborough
K. 8.

Great service

i learned abut D & B via homestarts, and Sam contacted us next day and came and provided the quote same day. He followed up and was very pleasant to deal with. He brought sample stones and ensured that we sample it before we sign any contract. The interlocking was completed in less than a week and my house looks great. Sam and his workers are great. Fast/Efficient/Great Customer Service Skills... overall very satisfied with the company we choose.. and highly recommend this company for anyone...

Thank you Dini for great comments hope to hear from you in near future
d&b team

Puccini
Puccini
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Front and back design landscaping

We hierd this company to do our front and back landscaping include interlocking , outdoor kitchen , pergola fire pit , they did exactly as we asked them to do , finished on time , with no hidden fees , they very punctual and finished the project on time , I am highly satisfied and recommend this company to anyone who is interested with landscaping services thank you sam and his crew

Thank you for your feedback and positive comments we are constantly working on improvements and costumers satisfaction ,and hope to hear from you in near future

shayansh
shayansh
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Landscaping Front Stairs - Stone Work

Sam did a great job on our front stairs. He replied to emails and texts very quickly and his crew did a very good job. I would highly recommend them. I would recommend that you book them early because they are fairly busy.

thank you shayan we are glad you are happy with end result hope to hear back from you in future regard Sam

More about D&B Landscape Solutions

D&B landscape Solutions provides a wide renege of landscaping projects including Costume fence, Interlocking, Retaining wall, Flagstone, Steps, Grading, Designs,

Designs-build landscape Solutions Provides Residentials Outdoor landscaping Services In Newmarket, Aurora Markham, Richmond Hill, Maple, Vaughan And North York Area. We Are Helping Canadian Homeowners To Enjoy Their Landscaping Morethan Ever, We Design And Perform, grading, Interlocking, Repairs, retaining Walls, Build Steps, Install Flag Stone, Fencing Residential painting,

Our Professional Designers And Expert Installers Work With The Highest Quality Materials Where Our Past Costumers Are Delighted With The End Result..