Titley Mechanical Inc

Joe in Ottawa
Joe in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

New Furnace and AC

Yan came to our home and immediately could see what problems we had and how to fix them. He gave us a quote on a new Bryant furnace and air conditioner below a well know competitors price and also included a number of other fixes. He and his team showed up on time, they were clean and organized; it was apparent they were experts. Very friendly with expert knowledge. We have an awsome new efficient system with WiFi to control it! Very satisfied. Highly recommend. Joe

Judy from Ottawa
Judy from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Furnace,air conditioning, hot water tank, humidifier replacement

I would highly recommend Titley Mechanical Inc. The company was recommended to me by a retired technician in the field and when I spoke to Titley Mechanical Inc.,I found it was an advantage speaking not to a salesman but to the actually installer about the technical requirements. From my research on the internet, a lot of problems is the result of a poor installation and not from the furnace itself. I interviewed three companies before choosing Titley. Yan impressed me from the start by his knowledge, listening skills and his obvious dedication to the work. I am very pleased by the results of the replacement of my furnace, air conditioner, hot water tank and humidifier. Just like Yan promised, it all fitted like a glove. His team was both efficient and tidy. They arrived on time and it was all completed in a day. Yan also found ways to provide me additional savings through his work on top of the standard rebates I will receive. Yan spent time after the installation to carefully explain to me how the new system operated. That was very important because of the new thermostat control system. I am very happy with the quality of the workmanship and service by Titley Mechanical Inc.