MI-BOX Of Calgary Storage & Moving

Moving & Storage
314 Exploration Ave Southeast Calgary AB T3S 0B4
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Calgary  >  MI-BOX Of Calgary Storage & Moving

Review for MI-BOX Of Calgary Storage & Moving

Chris Workman from Calgary
Chris Workman from Calgary

Storage Container Rental

I recently did a home move and used this company to rent a storage container. I got multiple quotes online but when I phoned a few other companies nobody would give me the answers to the questions I had. The guy at MI-BOX (Shawn?) Was so helpful and knew what he was talking about. He answered all of my question and even gave me a bit of a better deal than what their website had quoted me. Even though I didn't ask him to. The containers they delivered were really impressive. I didn't even think this would be important to me but it was reassuring to have all my stuff packed into something that was clean, secure, and even insulated. The delivery system was pretty neat. It didn't tilt or tip or anything just lifted it up level with the ground. Again something that I had not even thought of. Apparently some places use cranes or tilt deck tow trucks. Which when you think about could easily wreck your stuff. The service was on time and courteous. I had to change my move in date a number of times due to my builder, and they just accommodated me without making me worry about it or feel bad, and did not charge me any penalties. It was really nice. I am not the kind of person who writes a lot of reviews, but frankly they helped me out so much I felt obligated to do so. If the MI-BOX guys read this, Thanks guys, you have no idea how much you helped me out when I was going through the most stressful time in my life. I have been recommending you to everyone I know. It was truly like dealing with a friend, I felt like I was cared about. Well sorry for the rant but I wanted to do my part to help companies like this one do well. 10/10 truly.

More about MI-BOX Of Calgary Storage & Moving

MI-BOX is your source supplier for mobile storage containers, delivery systems, removable wheels and specialty containers. They are considered as one of the trusted mobile self storage and moving containers in Canada today. Rest assured that your products and belongings are in good hands with their quality service.