Lowkey Designs Ltd.

General Contractors
137 Guestville Avenue Toronto ON M6N 4N8
General Contractors
Lowkey Designs Ltd.

Reviews for Lowkey Designs Ltd.

Bathroom renovation

Very unprofessional contracting business. The tiling/grouting work was sloppy which I had to fix myself. The caulking work was awful and water started leaking into the wall after a year of the job being done. They conveniently forgot about agreeing to do certain electrical work and then when this was brought up they made it seem like it was never part of the agreement. One of the partners has a temper problem and began yelling at me on one occasion. When the job was done, they tried to nickle and dime me for things like the cost of caulking, a gasket for a toilet, etc despite these things already being included in the original agreed upon price.

Kitchen and Bathroom Reno, Hardwood Floors, Electrical

This company has done a lot of work in my home over the past 8 years including complete renovation of a kitchen, bathroom and basement. They work quickly , are trustworthy and do excellent work. I am in the process of moving and they are currently renovating the kitchen in my new home, installing hardwood floors and changing lighting. I highly recommend them.

Disappointing wood trim

I was told that the wood trim would "age" nicely, meaning that it would turn to a nice "hue" - i.e. no need to varathane. I varathaned three sides of the garage anyway. After 6 years I went to look at the side where neighbours had lived and I had not been able to see. So disappointed in the blackish almost moldy colour. Have now sanded, re-stained and varathaned. One board has come loose on the corner.