HomeStars  >  Demolition in Toronto  >  Palmer's Demolition
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Palmer's Demolition

Dan in Toronto

Jason and his crew did a great job demolishing my home down to its guts. They worked quickly and made sure when the left everything was clean. This was a big job considering the size of home. everything was lath and plaster with drywall on top. and multiple layers of flooring. I plan on bringing them back for future projects.

Job Price

Jason and his crew were courteous, careful, clean and fast! They gutted an entire basement in less than 3 days- panelling, ceiling, appliances, rotted flooring and a staircase! They were careful to minimize noise for my neighbor who was home with a baby at my request. They did not remove the gas stove and suggested a licensed person disconnect the gas, which is responsible. They cut /tied off useless water pipes + made me aware of leaks, black mold /rot.
Absolutely recommend Palmer's Demolition!
Jason is personable, super communicator,
accommodating , and transparent. He also treats his staff well which I respect. Highly recommended !

Job Price

When we needed an old backyard patio to be demolished and removed, Jason and his team arrived on time and were able to complete the project as promised. Jason was very accommodating and respectful. The job was also much more difficult than what we anticipated which made me appreciate their work even more.

Michele in Toronto

I could tell right from the very first phone call that Jason is a true professional. He understands how to communicate to clients in a positive way, no matter the circumstance. As a GC for this site, I was impressed by how organized and tidy his demo crew was. They worked in a timely and efficient manner and left little to no debris behind, everyday. This was a tricky site to work in as well, it's a tall, narrow house, approximately only 13' wide, so there's not much room for error. But guess what: ZERO damage was done to anything other than what was specified to be removed! Any issues that arose about the scope of work were quickly remedied and a solution was agreed upon quickly. Usually this is a long litigation process between both parties, but with Jason it was a quick phone call. He even offered to personally come back after the contract was completed to help with another issue at no extra cost. I understand that won't always be the case with other projects, but make no mistake, this guy goes beyond the extra mile to ensure that his client is satisfied. I would definitely recommend Palmer's Demo to anyone in need of interior demo in the GTA and trust me, COMPANIES LIKE THIS ARE HARD TO FIND. You're a class act Jason, it was a pleasure to work with you and I wish you continued success!

Job Price

Good evening and thank-you for the review Michele! It was a pleasure to work with you on this project. We pride ourselves in providing the best customer service in the most efficient manner and appreciate that you value it too. We're glad that we could accommodate all of your needs and wish you all the best as well!

-Jason Palmer (Owner)

Holly

When I contacted Jason for a quote, he responded immediately and was very accommodating with my schedule. When providing his quote, his explanation of the work to be done was communicated very clearly and was never frustrated with my many questions :-) He was able to start demolition the next day. From the moment he and his crew arrived at my home, they were so friendly and happy and extremely professional. Even better - they finished the job 2hrs ahead of schedule and left the area very clean. As a single mother on a tight budget, the price was extremely affordable. I could not be any happier with the work they did and would definitely recommend them to friends/family.

Job Price

Good afternoon Holly, I hope all is well with you and your family! We're really pleased to hear that we addressed all of your needs. Ensuring both parties are on the same page throughout projects is definitely something that we strive for 100% of the time. It establishes a smooth foundation so we appreciate your positive feedback on that. And we are never bothered by questions :) Thank-you for your recommendation!

-Jason Palmer (Owner)

Robert from Alair Homes Toronto

Jason from palmers demolition has completed multiple jobs for us here at Alair homes. He is always professional, makes sure our sites are well protected, and keeps our clients homes clean. He is a client first company which fits into our mentality perfectly. We would recommend his services to anyone.

Job Price

Thank-you for your positive feedback Robert. Alair Homes and Palmer's Demolition have always been on the same page when it comes to putting our clients first, which will remain a priority as we continue our business relationship. Have a good afternoon!

-Paul (Foreman)

397 Strathmore Blvd in Toronto

Jason was recommended by a colleague. He conducted himself in a very professional manner when coming out to see the scope of the work. He arrived with his crew on the day & time that they promised. They removed the bathroom, walls, sub-floor, and concrete floor. In addition to this, they removed all of the lathe & plaster on first & second floor. They took care not to damage the oak stairs or any of the other wood trim that we held onto. They swept up at the end of each day. I would recommend them for demolition or rubbish removal job!

anneandwayne in Toronto

The job was the demolition and disposal of an old wood garage. They completed the work with sensitivity to the property and neighbours and cleaned up the site completely. Jason was a pleasure to deal with and they willingly disposed of some of the contents of the garage as well. Overall I would highly recommend.

cvatmbd from Toronto

Jason and his team were highly efficient, professional, tidy and accommodating to the tight schedule and change in scope of work. We were very pleased with the work done and can only speak highly of their service. We look forward to using Palmer's Demolition for future projects.

Oliver Tiemann from Toronto

We had an old garage behind our house that had seen better days. Jason was able to be on-site shortly after the first call to give an estimate to remove the garage, and some ruined items in the garage.

Jason was professional and there was no pressure to make the decision on the spot, he left after giving the estimate and advised that he would be able to start the next day.

After a little research I found that his estimate was good and gave him a call to go ahead. He was able to start the same day.

Jason and a crew member brought their truck with the bin to our house and started tearing down the garage. Tons of rotting wood, roof shingles, pipes, nails and everything else the garage was made of was put in the bin of their truck. It was a good thing Jason had a big bin, because the garage material filled it up completely.

After everything was finished, and the old garage site nicely swept clean, Jason wanted to make sure I was happy with how they left things. I was.

Jason was very professional, did not give any pressure to make a quick decision, was able to start quickly, and made sure I was happy with the end result - I can definitely recommend him for demolition and junk removal.

More about Palmer's Demolition

Looking for a demolition crew to gut out your home? Palmer's Demolition has the man power and industrial means to complete any interior demolition project, whether you simply need your roof removed or your entire property demo'd back to the studs! We're dedicated to performing a professional job and known for our cleanliness.

No driveway for Palmer's Demolition to place our bins? No problem! We have our own trucks that have our bins attached, so when we leave the job site the debris and garbage does too!

Call us for a free estimate today!