Palmer's Demolition

Reviews for Palmer's Demolition

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

AMAZING Garage Demolition and Junk Removal

We had a garage in the back corner of our lot, right up against the two neighboring lots, and the garage was tipping over and unusable. Jason and the crew came in and got rid of the garage is one day! One day it was there, the next completely gone. It was amazing. I was thoroughly impressed by how fast and efficiently they worked, and also by how clean they left the area. There was no mess, and no damage was done to the very close neighbors. They helped me go through and save some of my possessions, and got rid of the rest of the junk. The crew were all very kind and polite and each of them were experts in other fields including electrical and fencing, providing us with useful connections for future work like putting in a fence where the garage used to be. We are very pleased with the result and have been enjoying the outdoor space more and more. I really appreciated their work, and fully intend on contacting them for future work. Thank you!

Brittany
Brittany

Demo of 110 year old plaster and lath

I can't speak highly enough of Palmer's Demolition. Jason and his team were amazing. It was a messy job but the got it done in one day and left everything in great condition. Even though it was a dirty job the guys had such a great attitude and you could tell that they all enjoy working together no matter what the job. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone or to use them again myself.

Raisa
Raisa

Demolition of Retail Space

The team at Palmer's is very professional, punctual, and diligent. They demo'd a space for me in two days and left it perfectly clean and presentable. They followed up and asked questions, showed up when they said they would, and did a great job. Trades that communicate well and deliver on time are always a pleasure to work with. They also offer very competitive pricing.

Thank you, Raisa! For the great review, It means a lot to us, especially knowing how busy your schedule is. The whole staff at Palmer's Demolition is thankful for the opportunity to work with you on your project and hope we get a chance to see you in 2020!

Scott
Scott

Demolition for kitchen and bathroom renovations.

They made quick work of the project; finished ahead of schedule and left the site clean. Jason and his team were great at communicating and following up with post site inspection to make sure all was done to satisfaction.

Thank you, Scott, for taking time out your busy day to write this review. Hopefully, we get to work together again on projects going forward.

Cadence Construction and Design Inc
Cadence Construction and Design Inc
5 reviews Oshawa, ON

Full home Interior Demolition

A very good company to work with, Jason and his crew were very professional and got the job done within the time frame we discussed.
I will definitely use their services again.
Highly recommend

Thank you so much for writing this review, Rachael! I can't wait to do more projects with you in the near future.

Jason!

Focus Construction
Focus Construction

House Demolition

Palmers demolition were excellent. From the moment I met Jason and his team I knew I was in good hands. They showed up on time and always worked in a professional manner and best of all there were no hidden fees or surprise extras. If you are looking to demo your house or a room I highly recommend you use Palmer's.

Thanks a lot, Tim! This job had some unexpected obstacles that neither of us could control, but we really pride ourselves in taking care of our clients and getting the job done. I'm glad we were able to finish the job up to your standards.

Jason

christen
christen

Highly Recommend

Jason and his team were great to work with and very efficient; they gutted my kitchen and bathroom and removed a wall of built ins, fireplace mantle and wainscotting--all in 4 hours. These guys know what they are doing, and they do it very well !

I hope all is well Christen! Thank you for the positive feedback. We know how valuable everyone's time is, especially on the weekends, so I brought in some extra staff to help complete your project. We wish you the best with your project going forward.

Jason

Jane from Toronto
Jane from Toronto

Straightforward and Accomodating

Over three days, Jason's team removed everything in our basement...walls, studs, ceilings, and a large cement pad. In addition, they broke out large sections of the concrete floor in preparation for some plumbing.

They efficiently removed all the demolished material (several large truckloads) and even got rid of some furniture we didn't want.

We are not that experienced with renovations and we changed some of the details from the original specs. Jason was very patient with us and reasonable about the additional requests.

I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you Jane for your review! We are so grateful to have such great clients like yourself. I hope everything continues to go well for you on your basement reno.

- Jason Palmer (Owner)

Elaine Patterson in North York
Elaine Patterson in North York

removal of old rotten boat and rusty garden shed, various pieces of wood, backyard clean-up

Jason and his team were very easy to deal with, professional and eager to please at a reasonable cost. Got the job done in approximately 4 hours and now I have my backyard back! Great job, I am very pleased with their efforts.
Elaine Patterson

Hi Elaine! It was a pleasure to work with you and we're glad that you're happy with your 'new' backyard. Have a great summer! - Paul

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto

Staircase and Awning Demolition

Jason and his team were great to work with - fast, friendly and affordable. They had the entire thing down and out in 2 hours. Would definitely recommend them for any small to large demolition jobs. Thanks, team!

Good afternoon Karen! We appreciate the time you took to write a review for our team. I'm glad it surpassed your expectations and hopefully we'll be able to work together in the future.

Cheers!

More about Palmer's Demolition

Looking for a demolition crew to gut out your home? Palmer's Demolition has the man power and industrial means to complete any interior demolition project, whether you simply need your roof removed or your entire property demo'd back to the studs! We're dedicated to performing a professional job and known for our cleanliness.

No driveway for Palmer's Demolition to place our bins? No problem! We have our own trucks that have our bins attached, so when we leave the job site the debris and garbage does too!

Call us for a free estimate today!