Express Electric

Sam from Richmond
Sam from Richmond
2 reviews Delta, BC

Electrical Problems

I was having some problems with my lights. They would work sometimes, but other times I turned them on they would make this cracking sound, then just turn off completely. I called my friend who worked in Express Electric, and he said he would come over and help me. He was very fast and quick, and it turned out the wires were not connected properly. He did a great job, but it wasn't the best, just adequate. The problem was the money, and I think it was a lot for such a small job, but otherwise he was great.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Delta?