HomeStars  >  Drapery & Curtains in King City  >  Gotcha Covered Of Richmond Hill, Vaughan And Aurora

Reviews for Gotcha Covered Of Richmond Hill, Vaughan And Aurora

Sandra
Sandra
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Blinds

I needed to get window coverings on all windows of my house as it was a new build. I found CA on the internet. Firstly let me say her response was immediate and she made an appt to see me within a few days of her call. She guided me through all the different types of blinds that were out there and her expertise led me to choose blinds that I love to look at everyday. I was very pleased with her professionalism and expertise. She is very personable and always ready to answer any call you make to her or any question you might have. I would highly recommend CA! In fact, I'm ready for some custom drapery, so I'll be giving her a call to help me with this as well.

Thx Sandra. You were a pleasure to work with!

Natasha
Natasha
3 reviews Aurora, ON

Window coverings

Carol Ann did a phenomenal job dressing up the windows in my home while providing the practical element of privacy. She is extremely talented and was able to make ideal suggestions based on her expertise. Having no experience with window treatments, I relied heavily on her advice and suggestions which turned out better then I could have ever imagined. I am extremely happy with the finished product and love the warmth and ambience the window coverings have made in each room. They have truly completed each space in my home and have provided a practical and significant impact. The entire process from start to finish was seamless. Everything was done on time and the installer was extremely professional and precise. Thank you Carol Ann for all your hard work! You did an outstanding job! I would highly recommend you to my family, friends and clients!

Natasha, it was a pleasure and thanks for the review

Elizabeth in San Francisco
Elizabeth in San Francisco
1 review Brossard, QC

Drapes for all the upstairs windows and family room

Carol Ann did such a fantastic job....it was like having my own decorator. ....she has a real sense of colour and design....I would encourage any of my friends to use Gotcha Covered. In this day and age it is hard to find a service that is personal .

Thanks Liz. You were so fun to work with and am glad your happy with the end result.

Christine in Toronto
Christine in Toronto

Window coverings

We found Gotcha Covered online and met with Carol Ann and immediately felt comfortable with her. We had 28 windows to cover and had quotes from other companies that were way beyond what we were willing to spend and really frustrated. Carol Ann spent a lot of time with us and recommended roller shades with trims and tassels and a bit of bling that gave us the custom look we wanted without having to take a second mortgage on our house. She really ended up saving us a lot. Very knowledgeable. I love the blinds, the price and most of all the service.

It was a pleasure working with you guys. And .. glad your happy!

Joanne & Claudio Pogliari in Mississauga
Joanne & Claudio Pogliari in Mississauga
1 review Caledon, ON

Window coverings

We had a great experience working with Carol Ann from Gotcha Covered. Carol Ann came out to our house and gave us her undivided attention for four hours. We chose window coverings for the whole house. We were a little undecided still so we didn't accept the quote right away. Carol Ann never once pressured us to accept. When we asked about different blinds she came back over with more options for us without hesitation. This time we were ready and put the order in. 6 weeks later John arrived and did an amazing job of installing all our new blinds and drapery exactly as they were ordered. They were a perfect fit. Our house is now cozy and private and we love it all. We would highly recommend Carol Ann and Gotcha Covered!

Hey Claudio....glad you and Joanne are happy. Thank you for your business!

Helen and Dario  from Richmond Hill
Helen and Dario from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Drapes & Blinds

I contacted Carol Ann after seeing her at the Toronto home show and she was very pleasant and very helpful. She suggested the best options for my living room and bedroom windows. She than had the chosen drapes and blinds installed and I love it. Excellent work and great results. Thanks again Gotcha Covered!

Thanks Helen and Dario. You were a pleasure to work with!

rhodapayne in Richmond Hill
rhodapayne in Richmond Hill

Blinds

I hired Gotcha Covered to make and install blinds for the windows in my office and master bedroom. They provided great service and great results! I have no complaints, they did excellent work.

Anonymous from Toronto
Anonymous from Toronto

Installed Drapes & Blinds

I purchased drapes and blinds from Gotcha Covered. They also installed them for me in my family room on two picture windows, a patio door and 3 side windows. I am very happy with the end result, one drape seems to be a tad short but overall, I am happy with the service provided, a little expensive but good work.

More about Gotcha Covered Of Richmond Hill, Vaughan And Aurora

With Gotcha Covered, the Possibilities Are Endless!

Window coverings can range significantly in price depending on the product and manufacturer you choose. When you are doing a number of windows or a whole house, finding the treatments that suit your style and budget can be a daunting task.

When you work with Gotcha Covered, we come to every meeting with a wealth of product knowledge and professional design advice to help you select the products that are right for you.

Our extensive product offering includes Blinds, Shutters, Shades, Custom Drapery, Top Treatments bedding and more from all the top manufacturers.

Hunter Douglas, Graber, Maxxmar and Shade O Matic and gorgeous fabrics from JF Fabrics, Duralee, Kravet, Ralph Lauren, Sarah Richardson, Stout and more.

Browse our idea gallery for inspiration. Call or submit a request for a free design consultation and we’d be happy to set up an appointment at our showroom or bring our showroom to you.