Smith's Gardening Service LTD

Travis from Smith's Gardening Service LTD
Owner/Manager
Travis Smith [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Calgary  >  Smith's Gardening Service LTD
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Smith's Gardening Service LTD

waclarkson

This is the second year Smith's has looked after my lawn and I am very happy. They are fast, friendly, reliable and pay attention to detail. My lawn has never looked better.

Hi Wendy,

Thank you for the review of our business. We are excited to hear that your experience with our service is this positive. It is our goal to always provide quality over quantity and I believe you have noticed just that. Thank you again for the feedback and have a wonderful summer. Regards, Travis-

I can't say enough good things about Travis Smith owner of Smiths Gardening Services. He has always gone above and beyond to ensure that I'm satisfied with his work. Needless to say he holds his crews to a high standard of quality and workmanship. I've recommended him to family and friends all of whom are happy with his work. If you're looking for quality work from a guy who cares give Travis a call you won't be disappointed.

Hi Wayne,
Wow! This is really great to hear. We appreciate your recommendations. Your complete satisfaction is our priority and our team understands this expectation. Thank you for sharing with Calgarians our passion. Best regards, Travis-

Smith's Gardening Service completed irrigation, lawn rejuvenation, and laid rock on both sides of our house. We are very happy with the work they have done on our yard. We found them very hard working, timely, and great to deal with. Travis was easy to get a hold of and ensured we were fully satisfied with the work. Travis and his team went above and beyond to make our yard look great. I would not hesitate to refer him to my family and friends. We already have our next project in mind for Travis to help us with next year.

Job Price

Hi Lindsay, what outstanding and thoughtful words you have written. We thank you for the time you took to write this feedback. It is so important for us to receive honest feedback and you have done just that. Thank you for your business. Respectfully - Travis.

T.R. C.

They keep our sidewalks clear in the winter and our lawn neet and cut in the summer.

Hi Tom,

Thank you for your review and your business. Respectfully, Travis-

Wendy Colvin in Calgary

My husband and I are no longer able to take care of our lawn. A friend recommended Smith's Gardening. Smith's took care of our lawn (mowing, fertilizing, etc.) this summer and we're pleased with their work, dependability, and professionalism.

Job Price

Hi Wendy, thank you for sharing your customer experience with us and fellow Calgarians. We certainly appreciate the time you spent to type this note. It is the biggest compliment we can receive when we are given referrals, but to please the referral is even a greater compliment. Thanks again. Respectfully, Travis -

Tamara from Calgary

I am very much impressed with Smiths Gardening Services Ltd.! From the estimate; Travis had excellent advice and ideas for replacing our old wooden fence. Chainlink was a better option for our budget. Everything went according to plan from the day they started. Organized and efficient. They were more than happy to explain the process along the way. The chain link fence took only a day to set up. I also have an eye for detail and I could not find a single thing out of place with their progress. In the end, the fence turned out excellent! Everything was to perfection and my neighbors, my husband and I are very much impressed with the final result.

Hi Tamara,
We are very pleased how satisfied you are. You have been a great part of building our business. We appreciate your referrals as that is the biggest compliment we can receive. I appreciate your feedback regarding the installation process. We intend to have our customers a part of every step of each project, and again I am pleased you found our service excellent! Best regards, Travis-

Ron Kinsberg in Calgary

I would like to thank you for the quality work that your crew is doing on our lawn, It's a difficult lot, especially due to those raised sprinkler heads and heavily sloped terrain. Due to low water pressure in our system, those raised sprinkler heads are necessary, although it must be a headache for your crew. Thanks for for a quality work. Ron; Calgary, AB.

Job Price

Hi Ron, I want to thank you for being so kind. Our team takes pride in their work and is trained to mow lawns professionally no matter what the terrain or obstacles. It is nice to have this kind of feedback and compliment. I will certainly share this with the team. Best Regards Travis -

We've hired Smith's several times now for our spring yardwork. They're always helpful, efficient and on time. Great local company and will continue to use them in the future for our needs.

Hi,
Thank you for your feedback. This is great news to hear that you appreciate our service, and secondly that you have hired us more than once. As our business grows I trust that our team will continually impress each year!

Shannnon in Calgary

I have hired Smith's gardening service year after year for spring clean up, power rake, and aerate. They were recommended to me by someone else in our community and always have done a fantastic job. Travis was very professional and very prompt!

Hi Shannon,
Thank you for your kind words. the greatest compliment you have given us is your faithful referrals. I am very pleased to here you felt our service was Professional and prompt. Best regards - Travis

Gus365 in Calgary

Travis and his crew are superb! The first year I had Smith's Gardening Service there had been a mix up regarding the services I had paid for. I brought this to Travis' attention and within 30 minutes he had made a credit back to my Credit Card and apologized more than once for the mix up. For that reason I have not hesitated to hire Travis and his crew back year after year. I have recommended Smith Gardening to others and they have been pleased as well. I did not have the opportunity to use Travis this winter for snow removal but I am confident they are doing a great job.

Hi M------,
Thank you for your wonderful honest review of our business. We can certainly make errors and we can certainly do a good job. I feel that it is priority every time to make sure that each customer is taken care of before, during, and after each project or site visit. Thank you for accepting my apology and offering us another chance. Respectfully, Travis -

More about Smith's Gardening Service LTD

Smith's Gardening Service LTD (SGS), is a dependable commercial and residential Property Maintenance Company. We drive a diverse team that only offers quality to every client.

SGS offers service to condominiums, commercial properties, residential homes at the right cost and professional service.

Our goal is to create valuable relationships with each client while offering excellent customers service, knowledge, and integrity.

Smith’s Gardening Service, is an experienced and dependable commercial and residential property maintenance company. We manage a diverse team that only offers expertise, superior ability and a passion for landscaping service to every project. Smith’s offers service to condominiums, commercial properties, and residential homes, all with different visions and budgets. Our goal is to enhance the beauty and function of your landscape which can help increase the value of your property!