Sofamart

36 Regan Road: Brampton ON ON L7A

Reviews for Sofamart

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

sofa set

I purchase sofa set I got let delivery and sofa set old and dirty I been calling them seens 4 month's they are very rood they promised me to clean sofa set and will give me cussns but they are not picking up phone call on the delivery time they broke my lights I had very bad experience funitfurniture quality very bad I don't recommend anyone to buy furniture from sofa mart

Lucky Singh in Toronto
Lucky Singh in Toronto
1 review Montreal, QC

Custom Sofa

Excellent service sofa turned out better than expected. There was a minor fault when we got the Sofa but Sagandeep helped us very quickly. Service was good. Sofa quality was great ! 10 year warranty you cannot go wrong My brother bought a sofa from him so I decided to invest my money there also.

Thanks

Badial in Brampton
Badial in Brampton

Sofa Set

I would first like to mention that the customer service we received the day we went to purchase our new sofas was above and beyond what we expected. We were helped in a timely and professional manner. Our sofas came in on time and we love the way they look! The only issue is we are missing 3 pillows that go with our 4 accent chairs we purchased. However, that is a minor mistake. Overall, we had an amazing experience with sofa mart and highly recommend everyone to go here!

Sofa Set

Satvinder in Toronto
Satvinder in Toronto

Customized sofa for Living room.

My living room is of irregular shape, so I ordered the customized sofa to Sofamart, and I am completely satisfied by the service and quality. I would recommend to my friends. They do exceed the expectations.

2 Tone

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Couch with Love seat

We just got our Couch with love seat and we absolutely love it. It is very well executed and it looks fantastic. When we walked into the store we were greeted by Sagandeep with a smile and got full attention on all our questions. We were assured that they build quality furniture and they delivered. We are very happy with the purchase and service.

Tuft

Bahras from Brampton
Bahras from Brampton

Custom Sofa

We were recommended Sofa Mart by family. We had a very specific idea of what we wanted and they were able to make it exactly like that. Delivery was also made when we wanted it. Sagandeep communicated with us back and forth to sort out details or answer any questions we had. After delivery, we were not happy with the foam in the back cushions and Sagandeep was more than happy to replace it with what we wanted. We continue to recommend Sofa Mart to all our friends and family and get lots of compliments on our custom couch!

Brampton

Reema lamba from Oakville
Reema lamba from Oakville

Custom Sofa

I ordered a custom sofa for my family room . Sagandeep was very helpful and provided a lot of insight and ideas to help us design and finalise the Sofa we wanted. He arranged for timely delivery and even made room for the change we wanted. The quality of the couch is very good and comfortable. The couch now adorns our family room and looks very stylish and classy. We have received a lot of compliments for the design and quality. We look forward to decorating our home with new pieces soon by them in the future.

Brown Color

mandeep from Brampton
mandeep from Brampton

custom sofa

I gave an order for custom sofa and they charged me $3390 for that sofa and they told it will take 4 weeks but even after 18 week I didn't recived sofa I asked them to return my refund they refused it and made the sofa the wort sofa I can ever imagine...the cloth is coming off it was tufted sofa all the buttons are coming out everything is worst they have used and it's 7 months now they have done nothing so no I am planning to take them to consumer court for all the harassment and stress that I got ....and I paid 3390$ for it only 1 sectional sofa ...please save your self don't buy from them worst place to bay soy sofa ...

Business

Anna
Anna
5 reviews Newmarket, ON

two sofas

Sagandeep provided great service. There were a few communication issues with the factory, but in the end Sagandeep wprked everything out. The couches were excellent quality. We got turner leather which looks and feels like real leather. Very good craftsmanship. I would buy couches from them again...but deal with Sagandeep at the Brampton location. Thanks for everything!

Couches

Looking for Furniture Designers & Custom Builders pros in Brampton?