CML Home Inspections

R from Abbotsford
R from Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

R from Abbotsford.

I used Marc as my home inspector. He has a lot of experience in construction. He did a thorough inspection and provided me with a detailed report. I've used inspectors before but Marc was by far the best I've ever used. I learnt the good points and not so good points of the house I wanted to purchase and what is required for ongoing maintenance. I highly recommend Marc as a home inspector.

Thank You, for your recommendation on this website. Enjoy your new home in the Fraser Valley a growing community.

Looking for Home Inspection pros in Chilliwack?