Jen-Pal Ltd.

Drywall Contractors
7 Brazil Gate Toronto ON M9L 1K3
HomeStars  >  Drywall Contractors in Toronto  >  Jen-Pal Ltd.

Review for Jen-Pal Ltd.

stevie kim from Vaughan

We had about 2600 square feet of drywall repair after removing 6 interior load bearing walls. As well we wanted popcorn ceilings removed. When I asked Mark for a quote, he was busy but showed up as promised and gave me a quote right to the dollar amount based on his formula which he advertises...no guessing. After waiting 2 weeks, he showed up exactly at the time he said he would not 1 minute late. During the work what I found most valuable was his problem solving skills which speaks volumes about his knowledge and experience. We had some unusual situations. For instance our steel I-beams and drywall interface. Other drywall/tapers had no idea what to do except boxing the i-beams (ugly bulkheads). However Mark suggested using Trem-tek molding for the interface. This worked out much better than expected with a nice clean modern interface. Other unusual requests like cement boards and drywall around the fireplace (no mantel) for a modern look and filling huge gaps in awkward corners were taken care of effortlessly. He does the work meticulously but at times seems slower than expected. Consequently the work is done right. I consider him a rare breed of contractors that care more about his customer's satisfaction and his reputation than a quick buck. In particular, when I looked at a completed drywall, it was straight but he saw slight deviations that I had to try hard to see and fixed it accordingly. I am happy to hire and spend my money on contractors like him. Hence, I will highly recommend him to anyone who wants a worry free drywall contractor. It was an absolute pleasure seeing the master at work and he is not hesitant to teach you some of his trade secrets. His price is not the lowest but reasonable considering the wide spectrum of quotes that I had received.

Steve Kim

Woodbridge, Ontario

More about Jen-Pal Ltd.

Drywall installation, taping and repairs. Popcorn ceiling smoothing. Expert painter. Over 20 years experience. Small jobs are always welcomed