Modern PURAIR Saskatoon

SUITE 247, 8B-3110 8th Street East Saskatoon SK S7H 0W2
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Saskatoon  >  Modern PURAIR Saskatoon

Reviews for Modern PURAIR Saskatoon

duct cleaning

I purchased a groupon for duct cleaning and was not disappointed. The service was exceptional. Dave was great to deal with, personable and professional. He marketed other options (sanitizing, dryer vent) without being pushy. My house was left like he was never there - everything back in place. I would highly recommend this service. The ONLY thing holding back from using them in my new home the high regular price.

Barb in Saskatoon
Barb in Saskatoon

Duct Cleaning

I purchased a group on for Modern PURAIR. Jayson was on time and very knowledgeable and extremely professional. Any questions were answered professionally. I have asthma and he made recommendations for cleaning the air, first checking to be sure I was not allergic to the product. Jayson followed up with an email to be sure everything was good. I asked questions which he promptly answered. I will definitely be using Modern PURAIR again and would most definitely recommend them to anyone!

Thank you Jayson!!
Barb

Duct cleaning

Purchased a Groupon and added the dryer vent. Dave did a great job. He was professional and cleaned up before he left. He also made sure everything (furnace and dryer) worked properly before he left. Will definitely recommend Modern Purair to friends and family.

Donna in Saskatoon
Donna in Saskatoon

Very satisfied

Dave was great. I read the other reviews and agree with them. He was knowledgeable and professional. He let me know about some other services but didn't push them on me. The additional service (cleaning the dryer vent) was very reasonably priced. I will definitely go with this company again. Your company is very lucky to have Dave and am happy I purchased the Groupon.

Donald in Saskatoon
Donald in Saskatoon

Duct and Vent Cleaning

We were very impressed with the "professionalism" shown by Dave.
He explained what was going to be done and kept us abreast of what he was doing. He, himself, was clean as was our home when he was finished.
He phoned the day before he came and the morning of the day he did the work to confirm that it was still a good time to arrive. He was finished in the time he had predicted. We appreciated his honesty in assessing the work to be done. The price through "Groupon" was quite reasonable.

Furnace and duct cleaning

He phoned the night before to confirm the appointment time. He arrived in time, and did an excellent job for a reasonable price. I will definitely be using this company again.

LARRY in Saskatoon
LARRY in Saskatoon

General Furnace and Duct Cleaning

The service was booked through a Groupon coupon and all went as planned. The appointment was booked and confirmed before arrival. Equipment was new and very clean which was impressive. Dave explained everything before starting and was respectful of his surroundings in doing the job. There was no mess when he left and the pricing was as agreed with no surprises.

Howard from Saskatoon
Howard from Saskatoon

Cleaned Vents

We purchased a Groupon for Modern Purair to clean the vents in our home. We found it very easy to use the Groupon and to secure a time for Purair to come to our home. The cleaning of the vents took approx. 2-3 hours after they did the vents in our home they also cleaned the dryer vent. Purair arrived on time, when they came in they were very professional and clean. We were very happy with the work that they did for us and are pleased we found them on Groupon.

LDuncan from Saskatoon
LDuncan from Saskatoon
1 review Saskatoon, SK

Air duct and furnace cleaning

Dave did an awesome job and very efficient. He was wonderful answering any questions I had. I would definitely be using Modern Purair again! Thank you very much for the cleaning!

Greg Frayling from Saskatoon
Greg Frayling from Saskatoon

duct cleaning

The whole process was professional and they did just what they said they would do. Dave was very friendly and explained everything before he started work. I would not hesitate to recommend Dave and Purair

More about Modern PURAIR Saskatoon

Modern PURAIR Calgary is Western Canada's largest and fastest growing Indoor Air Quality company. Our PURCURx trade marked cleaning system has revolutionized the furnace and air duct cleaning industry. Modern PURAIR offers up front rates, a 30 day satisfaction guarantee, Online booking, and AIRMILES Rewards Miles on all of our ...