One Brush Painting

403-83 Indian Road Toronto ON M6R 2V5

Reviews for One Brush Painting

Liz in Toronto
Liz in Toronto

Out basement and bathroom were painted

Ryan was professional and polite
We were very pleased with the end results,
Appreciated the added work of the painting of our dog chewed dining room wall at no charge

Would highly recommend
One Brush Painting
Liz & Wade Leason

It's a dog eat dog world!

jo.bryden in Toronto
jo.bryden in Toronto

Post-Reno Paint

Ryan and his dedicated team did an absolutely beautiful job of painting our home. From accent walls, to stairs and railings to making old mouldings look new again, One Brush does it all. Their thoroughness, expertise and attention to detail has far exceeded my expectations.

I will absolutely use One Brush again for all future projects and I would highly recommend Ryan and his team to anyone.

Thank you for the excellent review. It was a pleasure customizing your painting project.

lallen8 from Toronto
lallen8 from Toronto

Painting

Ryan and his team from One Brush did an amazing job - we were thrilled with the finished product! Not only were they professional, efficient, and friendly, they were very flexible with our schedule and patient when I couldn't quite figure out our colours until the last minute. They even went above and beyond: there was an closet installation that we needed to have rooms painted and ready for in time, and the team came in extra early to make sure all was prepped and ready to go for the other contractor.
Many thanks, and we would definitely use you again.

natpenzo from Toronto
natpenzo from Toronto

Full interior and exterior painting of house

Our company, Urban Blueprint, was working on a full renovation of a house in Summerhill and hired One Brush Painting to do both the interior and exterior painting. Ryan Vaughan and his team were amazing, diligent, and respectful. They ensured that their cleanup was meticulous and also provided great recommendation and suggestions when our client was choosing paint colours. The results with One Brush Painting are fantastic and I would recommend them for future paint jobs.

Grahame M.
Grahame M.

painting

Ryan and his team have completed projects that range from small to whole homes for myself. They are efficient, conscientious and pay great attention to detail. Ryan has a keen eye for colour selection. I would certainly recommend his services to anyone looking for a quality paint job.

Thank you for your business and the review Grahame.

SH from Toronto
SH from Toronto

Painting recently finished basement, nursery

We hired Ryan to paint a recently renovated basement and nursery. He did a great job handling the patching and detailed painting work in both the basement and baby's room. The nursery required a different colour on the ceiling vs. walls, included painting and prep of custom trim work/crown mouldings. He nailed it. Ryan works hard, is punctual and has great attention to detail. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Ryan.

Bob brown from Toronto
Bob brown from Toronto

House Painting

One brush painting did an excellent job matching colours and painting our house to get it ready for sale. Our house sold for over asking and I believe the work one brush painting did contributed to this.

Thank you for your business and the review Bob.

Arden Gouin from Toronto
Arden Gouin from Toronto

Indoor House Painting

Last fall, I hired Ryan Vaughan from “One Brush Painting” and the work he did was amazing! There were several rooms to paint in my large house but Ryan managed to finish quickly without compromising detail or quality. He was friendly and very professional with reasonable fees. I will definitely hire him again this spring to paint the exterior of my house.

Thank you for your business and the review Arden.

Tyler Vaughan from Toronto
Tyler Vaughan from Toronto

3 bedroom condo painting

One brush did an excellent job on our 1,500sf condo in downtown Toronto. The company was exceptionally meticulous and we continue to enjoy their work 3 years later. One brush is punctual, trustworthy and their quality work stands the test of time! I recommend one brush without reservation! Thank you!

Thank you for your business and the review Tyler.

More about One Brush Painting

One Brush Painting specializes in custom interior & exterior residential painting within the GTA. We deliver high quality finishes in a timely and cost effective manner by using skilled and experienced professionals.
For all your paining needs, ALL YOU NEED IS ONE BRUSH!

Call us today to schedule a free estimate.