One Brush Painting

403-83 Indian Road Toronto ON M6R 2V5

Reviews for One Brush Painting

Jonathan Ferrier in Mississauga
Jonathan Ferrier in Mississauga

Numerous client and personal jobs

Ryan and his team were great. The work was exceptional, priced fairly and done in record time. I have no hesitation whatsoever recommending them to my clients, colleagues and friends alike.

Thank you for the review and for your continued business. We are always happy to oblige our longterm clients.

jud
jud

Professional, Trustworthy, Amazing to work with!

When Ryan came in for a consultation, I was so relieved to finally meet a professional and knowledgeable painter. He was able to give recommendations on paint colours, provide me with an accurate paint schedule, and was very pleasant to work with. I trusted Ryan and his team in our condo, and was extremely happy with the final results. I highly recommend their services!!!

I didn't know i could still blush! Thank you kindly for the tremendous review and for trusting us in your condo and with your painting project. Very much appreciated!

Exterior Paint Job - Annex House

Ryan and his team were great. I feel like the quote was very competitive. The work was high quality and was done in an expedited time period. Very professional and friendly group. I would highly recommend.

Thank you for taking the time to review. It was a pleasure doing business with you as well.

montana in Toronto
montana in Toronto

Condo Painting

Ryan and his team did an excellent job of painting a difficult condo. Not only did they have furniture to contend with- but they were painting old walls which were difficult to make look smooth and fresh. They also smoothed the popcorn ceilings in the living room and did a tremendous job. Overall was very happy with the job and the final result.

Hi Montana. Thank you for the kind review and for your continued business. Take care and talk soon. Ryan.

Cory in Toronto
Cory in Toronto

Kitchen cabinets & room painting

Ryan and his team did an excellent job with our kitchen cabinets, bathroom, and dining room touch-ups. They finished the job on time and went beyond their scope of work by touching up holes and caulking. I will definitely use One Brush again for my next renovation project.

Hi Cory. Thank you for the kind review. It was a pleasure working with you and giving your kitchen a freshly updated Farrow & Ball finish.

Anna in Toronto
Anna in Toronto

Painting hallway, stairs, trim in Victorian house.

One Brush did an excellent job. They were promtp with communications, gave a very reaonable quote, attended on time and completed their job on time and within budget. I have already recommended them to others.

Hi Anna,
Thank you for the nice review. We were happy to be on board for your painting project. Feel free to contact us in the future for any of your painting needs.
Ryan

Vicki
Vicki

exterior painting

One Brush Painting did an amazing job painting the exterior of our Roncesvalles home. Their quote was extremely competitive and they honoured both the price and the estimated time to complete the job. No small task given the large scope of the job: scraping 80 years of paint of the pillars, porch and facade of our century home, and then meticulously painting it and making it look fantastic. The team was friendly, punctual and extremely reliable. Our house looks amazing! So grateful to have been introduced to them by a neighbour.

Hi Vicki. Thank you for the kind review. It was a pleasure giving the front of your house more curb appeal.

michaelandkristi
michaelandkristi

Painting of large sections of our home.

Ryan and his team helped us refresh and modernize our home with a beautiful new paint job. The living room/dining room with accent wall looks amazing. The hallways and stairways are now clean, modern and fresh looking. Ryan takes great pride in his work and strives for excellence in quality and high customer satisfaction. We are thrilled with the outcome!

Thank you Michael and Kristi.

Helen
Helen

Painting entire 1390sf condo

Ryan was recommended to me by my realtor and he and his team did a fantastic job painting my entire condo. Ryan's team was friendly and professional and, when I dropped in on them in the midst of their work, I was very impressed how organized and well protected my belongings were. When I arrived home after they had completed their work, there was little trace they had been there other than my walls looked fantastic - they totally cleaned up after themselves. OneTouch Painting was well worth the price paid!

Thank you Helen.

Home renovation

Our project was large in scale and done in stages. We required a great deal of co ordination by the contractor for all trades. When we needed the painting done in an area one brush was able to meet the quick time line and we were happy with the work.

One brush's crew were polite and pleasant to have in our home, which was very important to us as we lived in our home during the renovation. We did have some quality control issues with one worker, in one area of the house. These issues were addressed and corrected by Ryan in a courteous and timely way.

One brush returned to do final touch ups on site in a timely way.

Thank you for your feedback. It was a pleasure working on a home with so much history, and now, new beginning! We take pride in delivering quality work as an end result. If something is missed in the fold of such a large scope of work, we will always return to correct the situation. Thank you for letting us into your home!

More about One Brush Painting

One Brush Painting specializes in custom interior & exterior residential painting within the GTA. We deliver high quality finishes in a timely and cost effective manner by using skilled and experienced professionals.
For all your paining needs, ALL YOU NEED IS ONE BRUSH!

Call us today to schedule a free estimate.