My Clean Grout Inc.

Formerly Enviro Clean Grout & Stone Care Inc.
Tile and Grout Cleaning
Edmonton AB T5Y 2W6

InstagramFacebook

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for My Clean Grout Inc.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Grout and tile cleaning

August 11, 2022 Two cheerful women from My Clean Grout came to clean my kitchen floor and back splash. They were on time and got right to work. I was given a choice of grout colours and chose a slightly darker shade that looks great on the floor. The kitchen floor looks like new and the backsplash sparkles. In addition, the front storm door was thoroughly steam cleaned and the window that has been stuck for many years now slides properly. The space was tidied up when the job was done. I appreciated their professional approach and expertise and would definitely recommend their services.

Hi,
Thank you for allowing us to share some time with you, we enjoyed your company. I was impressed that you began using steam vapour for cleaning 30 years ago. We enjoy hearing historical stories; you never know who you will meet or what story you will listen to.

Your door and floor looked great, and so did you! Have a great week.

Thanks for your review; we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

My Clean Space
The Cleaning Company

Private User reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Slate cleaning

Our slate and grout needed a deep cleaning and restoration.
My Clean Grout brought our slate and grout back to life.
We were very happy with their professional service.

Thank you for summiting a slate cleaning review!

Slate, what can anyone say about slate? Some dislike the rigid surface of the stone; levelling a table, sitting on a chair, or walking on a rigid slate floor is frustrating for most slate owners. But the stone is hardy, taking foot traffic, spills, and periodic cleanings like a champ!

Maintaining this large floor footprint in your home improves your home's grout and air quality. Lack of floor care knowledge is why most floors get nasty and smelly. At times, it may be difficult to offer a cleaning solution for slate.

Challenges begin with topical or shiny sealed slate because historical data on the coating is unknown, and then who is going to strip the coating with which stripper? Too many unknowns and striping products strip everything like baseboards, and it takes a long time to remove the layers. My Clean Grout prefers the raw stone or coating-free slate floors, we have a better outcome.

Thank you for your comments; your floor was a great floor to work on for a few reasons. We enjoyed working on your slate because it is well maintained. Giving the grout and stone a deep clean brought back the slates colour, especially in high traffic areas. Also changing the grout colour modernized the floor to match new colours in the home.

The grey grout is ok, but why not change the grout colour. So we changed the grout colour from Delorian Grey to New Taupe, the colour matched more of what was going on in her home today; the colours from the stone improved to a deep colour, and the grout looked fresh and new.

Wow! Game changer! New floor without all the hassle.

Your floor looked fantastic. Thank you for allowing us to serve you.

Call us when you are ready for maintenance.

Sincerely

Grout cleaning

The team at My Clean Grout did an awesome job! We had bought a townhouse that had been rented for the past 5+ years and the tile floor and shower tile was very dirty and old looking. We actually thought about replacing the entire floor in the kitchen it was so bad, but then our realtor introduced us to Sue. Her team came in for the morning, did their magic and the grout now looks like new. Fantastic job! Thank Sue!

You are very welcome, and it was our pleasure. Thank your realtor friend for us too!

Every morning we a floor or shower similar to how you described your project, "The floor and shower tile/grout was very dirty and old looking." At the end of the job, our customers say what you said, "They did their magic, and the grout now looks like new."

We've also heard customers and contracts say we are "the best in the business when it comes to tile, stone, and grout cleaning." We feel pretty good when we hear that kind of feedback; we try our best every day.

We are truly blessed to be able to serve Edmonton's residential community for as many years as we have.

Thank you, customers, of My Clean Grout or, as many know, Enviro Clean Grout & Stone Care. We changed the name to My Clean Grout Inc; we think it sums up what we do.

Sincerely

Kristina
Kristina
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Marble Tile Repair

We had a marble tile floor that was scratched deep on a number of tiles. Sue was recommended by a tile company to help. We called Sue and the repair was great! And the customer service was excellent! Thank you Sue

Hi,

Thank you for your review!

It was great to have had an opportunity to work with you and for your Company. We appreciate your business and we want to thank you for allowing us to serve your customer.

0 reviews Edmonton, AB

tile grout repair and sealant

Arrived on time, very professionally conducted. Every step was explained. Completed on time with a walk through inspection. Totally exceeded our expectations. Definitely will recommend to others. The result is definitely a very emotionaly rewarding experience. Very uplifting feeling that our home is know completely clean and easy to maintain.

Hello

Thank you for your review and for sharing the overall grout-reversing service. We have heard our customers gasp when they see their floors, backsplashes, and showers transform. Reversing the signs of aging grout is a service we are proud of, you benefit the most with easy-to-maintain grout, and the sealer lasts for years. Now that's a great gift idea for anyone with tile, stone, or grout.

Please tell your friends, it's our finest compliment.

Discover Anti-Aging Grout

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

T6H 2X6

Service provided exactly what our tiles needed. Though the service is pricey, the workers were organized and able to complete the job within 3 hours. For any DIY, this could take a significant more time and disruption to your bathrooms and your household. Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for your comments.

Our cleaning service re-verses the grout aging process, can be a little pricey, and looks amazing when completed. Grout is visible, walkways, stains, and broken grout, you will notice an immediate difference, unlike carpet and furnace care, who knows how much is really cleaned? When we clean tile, stone, or grout we need to prove our performance. Stained, cracked, or mismatched colors require color uniformity, and grout needs repair before it can be transformed to "like new". Each technician requires experience with many cleaning products, grout repair techniques, and other important factors. Two people working continuously for 3 hours is actually 6 hours, scrubbing, repairing, and sealing each grout line, unlike a carpet cleaner or a furnace cleaner, they have a truck mount.

I have contacted past customers from 2008, some have replaced their floors, while others have maintained their floors on their own with outstanding results. Our sealer lasts and so does your floor.

We may seem a little pricey, but when your beautiful tile and grout remain beautiful, or clean-ups become easier, our service becomes priceless.

Grout-why, We've Gotcha!
780-417-9080.

Private User reviews St. Albert, AB

Grout cleaning and resealing

Compete change in my tiled floors. The tiles have been reborn and look amazing. The crew was professional and very hard working.

Hi,

We love how you write a review, reborn grout and amazing! Thank you for sharing your experience with others, we appreciate the time you have taken to create a review. Don't forget your maintenance in a year, when you have great grout, you want it to continuously look good!

That's why you call My Clean Grout, reborn grout and amazing results.

Grout-why, We've Gotcha!
780-417-9080.

Steven C. from Edmonton
Steven C. from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Tile and granite cleaning and resealing

Sue and her team from Enviro Clean did a fantastic job in cleaning and resealing our counter tops and ceramic floors.

The work was done well and Sue's professionalism much appreciated. The price was reasonable considering the amount of granite counter tops and tile floors we have.

I would recommend Enviro Clean and time.

Steven Cooper

The last time we met was August 18, we cleaned your ceramic floor, sealed your light coloured grout and you purchased a bottle of our maintenance cleaner.

This visit, we repaired tiny potholes. associated with long nails from a larger dog. If these pin holes become deeper and wider the grout becomes unstable and crumbles, we prefer to get these types of pin holes quickly.

The homeowners did a great job maintaining their floors since 2017, with only a slight visual pathway beginning to appear. This type of maintenance would be difficult to accomplish without our special sealer. Carpet care, you can delay for a few years, but dirt on grout is visible and Great Grout requires maintenance.

After our initial treatment, we recommend an annual cleaning schedule. Grout requires time every week for cleaning. After work, there’s groceries, dinner, and dishes, your day is just starting when you get at home. We just shortened your to-do list.

Also they are a second time customer which means he decided to save his floor twice from the landfill.

Thank you Edmonton for reducing our carbon foot print with a ceramic RECLAMation over flooring REPLACEment. I think it is easy to say each floor we RECLAIM you diverted 1 TON or 2,000 pounds of un-recyclable material from the

Grout-Chy! We’ve Gotcha!

info@mycleangrout.com

Both time and cleaning are very important, but sometimes it's hard to fit time for a weekly deep clean required by a tile floor.

0 reviews Beaumont, AB

Grout cleaning

Great service by enviro clean. Didnt want to clean the grout on my tiles. Thought surely their must be a company that does this. Searched the internet, read the reviews on enviro clean and booked. Arrived on time and did a fabulous job in my kitchen, entry way, pantrys and two bathrooms. Very happy with the outcome would highly recommend them.

Dear Client,

Thank you for your wonderful review, we appreciate you taking the time to write it. We listen to our client's tile and grout cleaning stories, they explain how difficult it is for so many to get down and clean grout, or that they have tried and the grout is beyond cleaning. Staining does alter the site of grout forever.

Deep cleaning is different than surface cleaning. Surface cleaning is completed with a damp mop which is great for the tile's surface, but what about the recessed grout? How does the grout get cleaned and who is going to do it? My Clean Grout takes that task away from you, refreshing your grout and room air, grout stinks like dirty socks after a while. It is a lot of work to clean, that's why we grout sealer it after we deep clean. We have a special sealer not found in any store, it really is an amazing product making spill clean-up a breeze, providing colour uniformity, and invisible grout repair. Leaving you with a great-looking floor.

We have been doing this service for a few years and have it down pat, no smell, no dust, and no mess!

"Spills happen but stains don't"

Trust the professionals at My Clean Grout for Great Grout every time!

Grout-Chy! We-ve Gotcha!

Private User reviews , AB

Grout cleaning & small repairs

Our tile grout was absolutely horrible with so much dirt embedded into it . It was impossible for me to clean. I called Susan for an estimate & she came the same day, now that is service. To have back entryway & bath, ensuite & laundry room taken care of, the 2 women worked efficiently, were courteous, & done in less than 3 hours. Now our grout looks like new again. Thanks for a great job well done.

Thank you for your review. We have this down pat after 15 years with over 5000 floors saved from the Edmonton landfill. We still enjoy the before and after as much as you do.

See you for your annual tile and grout cleaning maintenance!

Grout-Chy! We-ve Gotcha!

info@mycleangrout.com

More about My Clean Grout Inc.

Grout owners have a love-hate relationship with grout. When the grout is clean, they love it, but when it starts to age, crack, break, and stain, it is an embarrassing situation, especially when the in-laws arrive to see the baby and puppy.

The explanation for this nasty grout phenomenon; the grout was not sealed after installation causing nature to alter the grout forever.

Refreshing grout without removal is the best and most reasonable way to conquer nasty grout, and it saves tile from the landfill.

Enjoy professionally cleaned grout and tile; grout repaired and freshly sealed for easy spill clean-up. Achieve expert marks for excellent grout without scrubbing a grout line.

Contact My Clean Grout (780-417-9080) for a free consultation and yearly maintenance.

Beautify your space with fresh-looking tile and grout every day until you move.

Yearly maintenance is $150.00 and a GREAT GIFT IDA for mom.

MyCleanGrout.com