Edmonton AB T5Y 2W6

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Enviro Clean Grout & Stone Care Inc.

0 reviews Beaumont, AB

Tile and Grout Deep clean and seal

Sue and team completely transformed our floor to new again. Very happy with the results!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate your comments. We enjoyed working with you, loved the pink earmuffs. See you in a few years for a maintenance clean for the high traffic areas.

Carol in Edmonton
Carol in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Amazing Transformation!

I was referred to Sue by our tiling contractor. Our main entrance and stairs were in great need of attention as the slate color was very dull and there were several areas where the grout had chipped off over 20 years of wear and tear. The tiling contractor described Sue's work as a "miracle" and she certainly delivered on this! Our main entry and stairs were returned to their glory. As well, a very well used shower looks like it did the day it was tiled. Sue and her team were very professional and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend Enviro Clean Grout and Stone Care!

Thank YOU! Carol you have made my day! I look forward to our next encounter called maintenance clean, lol. Thanks for taking the time to leave a message!

Skeptic......was I ever wrong

I was skeptical that our discoloured grout would rebound with this process. I was wrong as the tile grout looks like new after 20 years. The girls worked quickly and efficiently to finish the grout renewal in a few hours. Great job.

Wow! A 20 year floor saved from a landfill that is an amazing story! I absolutely love your comments. Thank you for sharing!

Tile & grout cleaning, restoration & re-sealing

Tile and grout cleaning following kitchen renovation. All tile and grout throughout house restored. Excellent service; work was completed exactly as quoted. Floors are like new to complement the reno.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Your place looked amazing after your renos, and so did your floor. We enjoyed being part of your renovation. See you in a few years when you require a maintenance clean!

Bernard
Bernard
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Tile and grout cleaning with grout sealing

We were very impress with the service that Sue and her partner had provided. The tiles and grouting lines were just like new. Very happy that we had gone with Enviroclean for the job. Would recommend them to anyone who is looking for this kind of service.

Thank you, we appreciate your kind words. We love what we do. Every day we have a new tile and grout cleaning challenge, it's amazing how many different tiled floors there are. Please pass our name to friends and family, we are referral-based and love the stories of how people locate us. Hope to hear about you soon from your referral. 😉. Sue

0 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Kitchen/Bathroom Grout clean and seal

I am very impressed with Sue’s professionalism and her attention to detail. Years of dirty build up in grout lines is so gradual that you hardly notice they are darker than before. But after Sue’s cleaning and sealing, my kitchen and bathroom floors look like brand new. I was amazed at the difference. Sue’s service is worth every penny.

Wow! Thank you.

Private User reviews St. Albert, AB

Grout cleaning, repair & seaking

Sue did an amazing job making our tiled front entrance & bathrooms look like new. My husband said he was hopeful it would look cleaner but he was blown away by the look of the floors. Highly recommend Sue & Enviro Clean.

Hi, sorry for my late response. I'm so glad your husband was happy with the outcome. See you in 2 years for your maintenance clean. Sue

Cleaning all my Tile!

Sue came today to clean all my tile areas in the house which have not been addressed for 25 years. She did an amazing job! The tile looks new again. Thank you Sue.

Thank you!

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review on Enviro Clean. I've been asked to write reviews and it takes a moment to sit down and think about what to write, and then write the review. I do appreciate your comments, I love reading them - lol.

When you're ready to sell, please let us know, we'll clean your tile and grout again so it's ready for the new homeowner. They will love your floor too!

Enviro Clean Grout & Stone Care Inc.
Serving Edmonton since 2007.

Thank you, Edmonton and the surrounding area for allowing Enviro Clean to serve you since 2007.

Bruce in Edmonton
Bruce in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Shower tile grout repair

I was very pleased with the work done by Sue. She arrived when she said she would, and completed the grout repairs quickly. Her work is outstanding and I would highly recommend Enviro Clean to my friends.

Thank you Bruce, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your Enviro Clean experience.

If there is anything I can do for you, your family, or friends please pass my name along.

Owner
info@mycleangrout.com

780-417-9080

Janet in Edmonton
Janet in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Floor restore

Such a huge difference in the appearance of an old tile floor. It all looks bright and clean, the old stained grout has been effectively covered with a sealant that enhances the existing tile. Very professional, and timely job completed. I love the enviromental impact of not needing to replace an existing product. I would recommend this service.

Hi Janet, thank you for your comments, it is usually the grout that gives us grief, clean up the tile & grout and save the floor from removal and save 1,000's with a tile and grout cleaning from Enviro Clean Grout & Stone Care.

Owner
info@mycleangrout.com

780-417-9080

More about Enviro Clean Grout & Stone Care Inc.

Does Nasty Grout make you Grout-chy™? We can rid you of Grout-chines™ with a deep tile and grout cleaning. Contact My Clean Grout to schedule your tile and grout cleaning today.

www,mycleangrout.com