Precision Demolition

Troy from North Shore Home Services
Troy from North Shore Home Services
6 reviews NORTH VANCOUVER, BC

Interior Demolition

Finding the right demolition company was a challenge for us. I was living in the house, so keeping the wife and kids happy while I did the reno was a challenge. I hired Precision Demolition and over the course of 3 weeks, they took down drywall, interior walls, etc, and I was very pleased with their work. Daily before they left, they would clean the entire site before my kids got home from school. After the first day, I didn't have to be concerned as I knew they were professionals who knew what they were doing. I would recommend hiring Jeremy and Tyler for peace of mind.
T

More about Precision Demolition

Precision Demolition License #2014-138576 show contact info show contact info Precision Demolition, based out of Abbotsford BC, is a demolition company formed in 2014 whose primary focus is pre construction demolition in residential and small commercial businesses. If you are beginning a renovation or upgrade to your home or business, ...
Looking for Demolition pros in Abbotsford?