APPLE HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING

Toronto ON M6J 3P4
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Toronto  >  APPLE HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING

Reviews for APPLE HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING

Pontiff in Toronto
Pontiff in Toronto

Diagnose HRV problem & fix

This is my first homestars review, which I am creating because the service & followup from Apple heating was so disappointing. I want others to be forewarned: do not pay this company until you are 100% sure the service has been completed. Better yet, go with another company.

10 months ago an Apple technician showed up to figure out why my Honeywell HRV was not working. Before he arrived, I informed the technician that the HRV was still under its 5 year parts warranty. He found out that power was not getting to the circuit board due to a faulty door switch and promised to return to install the part. I paid the $250 diagnostic fee in full (for 30 minutes work, by the way), only to be told a week later that because they were not authorized Honeywell technicians, they could not obtain the part and return to fix, as promised. Applecare should never have touched the HRV under warranty, given that they are not authorized to service a Honeywell product under warranty. I've tried speaking to managers to resolve the issue, but the last sincere interest they had in me as a customer was when they cashed my check. After several phone calls, this company leaves an impression that they are disorganized, irresponsible, and unreliable.

James
James

Gas line to stove

We've been using this company for at least 10 years and the service is amazing. I feel like I'm getting knowledgeable and trained people to do the work. Apple put a furnace in for us about 6 years ago and the experience was a good one. We were assured along the way & kept in the loop so we knew what was going on. Recently we changed from electric to gas range and the job was done efficiently. I trust this company to do a good job.