APPLE HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING

Toronto ON M6J 3P4
APPLE HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING

Reviews for APPLE HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING

Very poor service

Bisham was hired by our contractor to install a unit in our attic in our home being rebuilt after a fire. Bisham undertook this with no drawings or calculations which resulted in a system that would not work. The only way he could get the loud noise to disappear was to disconnect the return in the attic and leave it open. Therefore in the summer it is sucking in heated air and winter cold air. Bisham REFUSED to correct his mistake resulting in our contractor having to hire another company at his expense to come in and try to sort out Bishams mess. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

pontiff
pontiff

Diagnose HRV problem & fix

This is my first homestars review, which I am creating because the service & followup from Apple heating was so disappointing. I want others to be forewarned: do not pay this company until you are 100% sure the service has been completed. Better yet, go with another company.

10 months ago an Apple technician showed up to figure out why my Honeywell HRV was not working. Before he arrived, I informed the technician that the HRV was still under its 5 year parts warranty. He found out that power was not getting to the circuit board due to a faulty door switch and promised to return to install the part. I paid the $250 diagnostic fee in full (for 30 minutes work, by the way), only to be told a week later that because they were not authorized Honeywell technicians, they could not obtain the part and return to fix, as promised. Applecare should never have touched the HRV under warranty, given that they are not authorized to service a Honeywell product under warranty. I've tried speaking to managers to resolve the issue, but the last sincere interest they had in me as a customer was when they cashed my check. After several phone calls, this company leaves an impression that they are disorganized, irresponsible, and unreliable.

James
James
9 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Gas line to stove

We've been using this company for at least 10 years and the service is amazing. I feel like I'm getting knowledgeable and trained people to do the work. Apple put a furnace in for us about 6 years ago and the experience was a good one. We were assured along the way & kept in the loop so we knew what was going on. Recently we changed from electric to gas range and the job was done efficiently. I trust this company to do a good job.

Bryan Valve from Toronto
Bryan Valve from Toronto

Install of ductless AC

I won't call anyone else. I have been working with Bisham and the Apple Plus crew for years. You won't meet nicer more trust worthy people in the business. Bisham will meet with you personally for a quote and then stop by multiple times throughout the install. I have had Apple Plus install a new boiler and recently ductless AC. I couldn't be happier with the service. Highly recommended.

Tyler Junction Triangle
Tyler Junction Triangle

New furnace, ducting, tankless hot water and central air

Bisham and his team understand the urgency of comfort in your home. They are always professional and courteous. They provide top notch quality in the work they do. Everything is thought of. They took extra care in handling all of my special requests, even creating custom ducting so I could have more height in my basement. The vents on the outside of the house look rugged and built to last - we replaced everything. When I asked about whole home dehumidifers - he recommended against it and gave me the reasons why - saved me more money in the long run. He's come at different hours so that we can meet and discuss next steps. I highly recommend Apple Plus. They are a little expensive - but it's the quality of the workmanship that counts, especially in the HVAC in your home.