Can Electric Ltd.

Electricians
10627 75 Avenue Northwest Edmonton AB T6E 1J6
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Edmonton  >  Can Electric Ltd.

Review for Can Electric Ltd.

travisiver from Edmonton
travisiver from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

3 gang light switch thingy

so. I wanted to upgrade my light switches. started with the living room. had a 3 switch panel and wanted to make one dimmable. used legrand parts because they are wicked awesome looking and not much more then regular. however, after I took out the old parts I realized that I could put the new ones in without a degree in astrophysics. so. I panicked. googled Can Electric Ltd and called them (twice). Ari (the electrician) came in 20 minutes like batman and proceeded to not only fix my mess easily, but explain how he did it and drew up diagrams on how to do the remaining switches in my place. and such a nice guy! seriously. I would vote for this guy if he ran for office and I don't even know him. props to you, ari.