Can Electric Ltd.

Electricians
7911 105 Avenue NW Edmonton AB T6A 3G9
Electricians
Can Electric Ltd.

Reviews for Can Electric Ltd.

Irene in Fort Mcmurray
Irene in Fort Mcmurray

Short circuit

Ari was professional and did the job well done. Knows the problem right away and explained to me what happened. Fair price and respectful. Definitely will refer to someone who needs electrical service.

It was pleasure working for you

Electrical socket install

They were prompt, flexible and professional. I was very happy with the final result. Thanks!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Electrical work needed for my clinic

I was very happy with the service received. He was professional and explained everything clearly before doing the work. I received the Quote for the needed work with was very reasonable. The job was completed swiftly. I would definitely refer someone to this company.

Thank you very much, Its was pleasure working for you.

0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Home plugs and switches renewed

I just bought this house that needs a lot of work. All electrical outlets and switches were old. Circuit panel needed a check due to loose wires and messy in general.
Canelectric guys gave me a reasonable price and finished the work in a day. They looked after the panel (no charge) and gave me proper advise for maintenance.
I recommend this company as I have had bad experiences with couple other companies. Very professional, respectful, and they clean after themselves.

We are looking forward to work for you again.

travisiver from Edmonton
travisiver from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

3 gang light switch thingy

so. I wanted to upgrade my light switches. started with the living room. had a 3 switch panel and wanted to make one dimmable. used legrand parts because they are wicked awesome looking and not much more then regular. however, after I took out the old parts I realized that I could put the new ones in without a degree in astrophysics. so. I panicked. googled Can Electric Ltd and called them (twice). Ari (the electrician) came in 20 minutes like batman and proceeded to not only fix my mess easily, but explain how he did it and drew up diagrams on how to do the remaining switches in my place. and such a nice guy! seriously. I would vote for this guy if he ran for office and I don't even know him. props to you, ari.

More about Can Electric Ltd.

Edmonton Electrical Contractor
Can Electric Ltd. Is complete resource for all of your electrical services, electrical wirings and electrical installations with experience, professionalism and dedication. Are you Looking for electrical contractors in Edmonton that offer quality, safe, and reasonable pricing electrical installations, wiring and repairs? Our edmonton electricians, have experiences and specialized knowledge in all aspect of electrical contracting especially commercial and residential electrical wiring and installations.

Trusted Edmonton Electricians
We are insured & licensed and A+ rated member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB), with on-time and quality electrical services, installations, and maintenance. Our Edmonton electricians strive to provide the high-quality electrical services in Edmonton and souronding areas. All it takes is a quick call from you, to have our electricians visit your Edmonton home and business and provide a FREE electrical estimate. We look forward to providing you with quality electrical services in Edmonton.

Decades of Edmonton Electrical Services
With decades of professional electric services that can be counted on to provide excellent electrical services with fair prices. As leading electrical contractor in Edmonton, we are able to provide quality electrical services, while ensuring cost-effective rates for our customers who are served by our electricians in Edmonton.

Emergency Electrical Services
Our Edmonton electricians are on 24/7 stand by to serve you when you need them. Our electrical service department, offers excellent electric services to Edmonton with main focus as commercial electrical contractor and residential electrical contractor.

Electricians and Electrical Vehicle Charging
Energy management and Lighting Retrofit Electrical Installation Services, Emergency Electrical Services and 24-Hour Edmonton Electrical Services, Electrical Inspections, Electrical code corrections, and Electrical upgrades, Specialized Electrical Services, Installations and Maintenances in Edmonton, Electrical Upgrades, Electrical Renovations, Electrical Permits and Inspections, All Types of Residential Electricians, Electrical Services, Repairs and Installations, All Types of Commercial Electrical Services, Wirings, Maintenances and Installations
2006