Vicmar Designs Ltd.

Condominium Renovations
Toronto ON M1S 2G4
HomeStars  >  Condominium Renovations in Toronto  >  Vicmar Designs Ltd.

Reviews for Vicmar Designs Ltd.

Karen Darling in Toronto
Karen Darling in Toronto

Master bathroom renovation

Stuart was so easy to talk to. He was prepared and professional. He did not pressure me to sign up but instead suggested that I get a few more estimates then decide who I wanted to hire for my bathroom reno project. I was involved with the reno and always kept in the loop of things. Date of completion was on time and finished product was fantastic. Vicmar Designs has such a commitment to fine details and comes highly reccommended.

Hi Karen, thank you for your business and your review of Vicmar. Glad to know you are happy with your bathroom project. Regards, Vicmar Designs and Reno Ltd.

Rick in Toronto
Rick in Toronto

Kitchen renovation

A very professional and knowledgable contractor with over 15 years experience. Very honest fellow who delivered what he promised. I highly refer Vicmar Designs to anyone looking for great workmanship at very competitive prices.

HI RICK,ENJOY YOUR NEW KITCHEN TO THE FULLEST. IT WAS OUR PLEASURE SITTING DOWN WITH YOU AND DESIGNINING THEN BUILDING YOUR KITCHEN. CHEERS, STEWART

More about Vicmar Designs Ltd.

We specialize in condo renovations in the downtown Toronto area. Our staff members are professional and friendly. We offer design options to our clients at no extra charge. Our attention to fine details is extraordinary.