General Contractors

Reviews for Sierra Reno Group

Abi from Toronto
Abi from Toronto
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Roof replacment and various other jobs

416-568-3965
Pickering
L1V 4M1

Amazing presonalized service. All my questions were answered. Work was done on time and on or above standard. I liked the added advice given to maintain and enjoy my home. Will definitely use their services again.

Abi, thanks for taking the time to provide us with a review.

We appreciate your trust and using our Sierra Reno Group.

Take care

nickirosie
nickirosie

We did a bunch of tasks in our condo that have been necessary for a years like kitchen backsplash, undercounter lighting, drawer inserts, pot lighting etc. The over all approach was professional, and the sub contractors for the most part represented the

The quality of the majority of the work was top notch. Call out for the sub who did our drop ceiling and the quality of the painting along with the under the cabinet guy. Work was top notch as was the personalities of the subs who did the work. We were also pleased with the collaborative approach to figuring out what would work from a design perspective as well as recommendations from the sub contractors on what would look/work best.

Hi Nic
We thank you for taking the time to provide us with your much appreciated feedback.

You and Ron treated our team with a high level of professionalism and respect.

Your response time and communication on items related to the scope of work belongs in the hall of fame.

Thank you again and we hope we can be of assistance as you need.

amead2
amead2

Deck & Fence

I was looking to have a new deck built around our backyard pool and a privacy fence erected on the south side of the property. I had not used Sierra Reno Group previously. I found Benton and his crew to be reliable and professional. I made a few adjustments along the way and they were very accommodating. From tear down to clean up, the quality of the workmanship was second to none. I have already contacted Benton about another reno project.

Tony, first and foremost, thank you for trusting and believing in Sierra Reno Group. It is a treat to work with you, you are easy going, respectul and and professional in your approach.

Looking forward to working with you again.

Appreciated

Nick
Nick
8 reviews Oshawa, ON

Closet door installation

Sierra Reno Group did an awesome job. Booking was easy, Benton kept the lines of communication very open and I was always updated which is extremely important. O’Neil came to the work site and provided great professional feedback that saved us a lot of money. On the work date. O’Neil was on time and went through the installation process with me. I was updated whenever it was necessary. The quality of work is truly a skill. Thank you Benton and O’Neil.

Nicholas,
We sincerely appreciate your wonderful feedack.
Front the outset, you have treated us with respect and acted like a pro. We welcome the opportunity to work with you and your family again.

Grateful,

Kingsley
Kingsley

Fence Repair

Sierra Reno Group are reasonably prices and did a great job. they got the job done within a week of calling them. i had posts replaced and the original panels reused.

Hi Kingsley,
With much sincerity, thanks again for using and trusting Sierra Reno Group, you helped to make the process smooth. Also thanks for referring us to your neighbours.

We are a multi service company so please give us a call if you need anything big or small done around your home.

rbn s.
rbn s.

Bathtub recaulking and closet door fix

Good work for good price and really nice guy that came to do the work. I will contact Sierra Reno Group again for work I need done in my condo.

Hi Robin
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We renovate, remodel and repair, so please give us a call when you need great service.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Installation of Laminate Flooring

I can sum up the service in one word-amazing!

From start to finish, Benton was there to offer help and assistance. This made the renovation process very easy for us. The flooring installer's workmanship was second to none. We are extremely please and would not hesitate to contact Benton for any future projects we may have.
Thank you again Benton. Sincerely Jerry and Carolyn

Hi Carolyn
To echo your words, from start to finish, you and Jerry were very professional, exhibited great character and a really treat to work with; including your dog.
Stay great,

Brian C.
Brian C.
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Fence replacement

Portion of our fence and neighbours fence was ripped down by wind. New fence was up and replaced 7 sections done great. Also new fence and gate that looks great

Brian
it was pleasure working with you. Thank you for trusting Sierra Reno Group for the installation of fence.

Take care and let us know if you require our services in the future.

Cheers

Dave G.
Dave G.

Apartment Bathroom Renovation/Expansion

I highly recommend Benton and the Sierra Reno Group. I have done renovations many times but this was my first time with Sierra Reno and it definitely won't be my last. I had one week to expand/renovate a bathroom in a basement suite. They told me it would be a week to complete the job and they delivered. Every day, they showed up on time, worked diligently without needing much from me and just did the job. It might sound basic but so many times contractors DON'T do this. Getting them to show up can be a challenge or they'll start a job, then leave for a few days. What Benton promised, they did. And the quality of the work was good too. There were really no issues. If this sounds overly glowing, it's because I've had so many other rough reno experiences. Hiring guys from Kijiji, people will to do work for cash, etc. This was just a job really well done.

Dave,
we can't thank you enough for your much appreciated review.

With much sincerity, it was a truly a pleasure working for you. You made the process easy.

I really enjoyed our side chats about making a difference and touching less fortunate lives, for those are some of the reasons we do what we do.

Take care and looking forward to working with you again.

Stay well

Tyler
Tyler
1 review Oshawa, ON

Fence post repair

We had some leaning 6x6 fence posts and they came a straightened them up and added some more concrete to the bases. They were on time, nice and professional. They left the yard the way they found it. Overall a good experience!

Tyler,
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience we are glad that we could be of service.

We appreciate the trust in our services and look forward to working with you again in the very near future.

Please check out the multi services we offer.

Take care

More about Sierra Reno Group

Welcome to Sierra Reno Group

Refresh your space with Sierra Reno Group(SRG) professional handyman, custom installation & remodeling services.

SRG is a multi-service company. Our team of reliable professional trades people, offer handyman, custom installation services, right up to turnkey solutions for remodeling bathrooms, kitchens & basements.

We provide a diverse range of residential & commercial services to meet our client’s needs.
SRG is committed to providing quality customer care & workmanship while delivering great value.

Handyman--->Check off your “honey do list”

Custom Installation--->Custom installation services for almost every area of your home.

Remodeling--->Does your kitchen, bathroom or basement need a face- lift? Book a free consultation