Floor Laying & Refinishing

Reviews for Sierra Reno Group

Mary in Toronto in North York
Mary in Toronto in North York

lighting installation and painting

I am thrilled with the work of Benton and the Sierra Reno Group. I hired Benton and his team to upgrade the lighting in my four year old condo. I had gone to another contractor who suggested basic, uninspiring options and never followed up.
Benton and his electrician designed lovely , more permanent options that elevated the look from a basic condo to a beautiful home. the process from start to finish was professional. Benton and his electrician worked around my busy schedule to come see my condo and discuss options. I was given a detailed breakdown of costs associated with two different options along with timelines for both.
The work itself was completed on time, for the exact price discussed and exactly as promised. My condo was prepped by the team and all the painting was done meticulously. The painters also touched up a chip in the paint in the kitchen that was not part of the project.
As a single professional woman finding a contractor to take on smaller projects is a huge challenge. But I have found one in Benton and the Sierra Group!
Sorry for the long review- I am just so thrilled with the work. In case you are wondering if I know Benton and this is why the review is so positive- I don't! I met him on a crowded plane and we spoke after I witnessed his kindness to a fellow passenger.

Mary,
We are thankful that you took the time from your busy schedule to write a wonderful review for us. Our initial contact came from unplanned circumstances and I feel blessed that our paths have crossed; for you are a wonderful person.
Thank you tremendously again for allowing us into your home, your confidence in Sierra Reno Group & for responding with a full heart.

Grateful,

Kamaka in Toronto
Kamaka in Toronto

Fix kitchen sink

I had a broken pipe under the kitchen sink and Richard who works with Sierra Reno did a great job fixing the problem. Who was professional and did the job in a timely manner

Oneil,

Thanks again for your trust and using Sierra Reno Group.
Likewise, we so appreciate you for referring us to your friends.

Appreciated,

Roof and Gutters

Bought a house that needed some patching and replacing of missing shingles and broken/missing eavestroughs. Weather was about to take a turn so it needed to be done quick and well. Sierra Reno Group showed up, listened, inspected, made recommendations and were flexible and ready to get the job done ASAP.
Everyone was courteous, stuck to the plan and the job was completed perfectly.
This was not my only time working with Sierra Group and I look forward to seeing them again for any project that comes up.
They seem to have experts for any job that could possibly come up.

S, we thank you tremendously for taking the time to share your feedback about your experience with Sierra Reno Group. As valued, we are grateful for your trust and using our multi-service company. Our goal is to continue to be a great resource for you and others. Also, you have referred us to other family and friends and we are glad you feel comfortable to do so.. You and your wife are wonderful people and it has been a pleasure working with you.

Thanks a million,

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Kitchen Reno

Thank you for a great looking kitchen.
We love walking into it everyday.
People comment on the white cabinets and great backsplash we chose.
Thank you for taking us from the past into the present with this very modern kitchen. It is classy and classic.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. We appreciate your trust and allowing Sierra Reno Group to renovate your kitchen. We hope you continue to enjoy it for years to come.

Warm regards,

summer2003 in Old Toronto
summer2003 in Old Toronto

Kitchen Reno

Tile work was outstanding! Love my new back splash and floor tiles. The workers were courteous and cleaned up as they went. It was difficult working in my condo with the noise and time constraints but they were able to work within it. Benton was always available for my questions and concerns.

Hi Stephanie
Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review for us.

You were professional, decisive and prepared which made our work flow easily.

Thanks for making our team feel welcomed in your home and we are very happy that you are very pleased with our work.

Thanks a million and we look forward to continuing to service your renovation, remodeling or repair needs.

Sincerely

ChiChi
ChiChi
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Bathroom retiled, plumbing work, handyman services.

I had a leak in my bathroom which meant the tiles and backer boards needed to be replaced. Also replaced the faucets and toilets in other bathrooms.
They also repaired my porch post and handled other odd jobs around the house.
Benton’s team did a great job with everything and we are pleased with the results.
I would definitely recommend Sierra Reno Group.

Hi ChiChi
We thank you for your taking the time to do this much appreciated review and for utilizing our services on multiple occasions.

With your warm and inviting spirit, you make it easy to work with you and your family.

We look forward to continue building and long positive and trusting relationship.

Grateful

tracey.dasgupta
tracey.dasgupta
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Bedroom Renovation

We are thrilled with the work done to transform my daughter’s bedroom. It included laying new floor, painting, installing a closet organizer and a ceiling fan, and the end result exceeded our expectations. The team was professional, friendly and their guidance supported our decision making to create a beautiful living space. We look forward to a long relationship for our future ideas. Thank you so much!

Hi Tracey,
Thank you tremendously for taking the time to write a wonderful and much appreciated review for us. With much sincerity it was such a treat working with you and your wonderful and joyful family. Everytime we stepped into your home you all seemed so genuinely happy and pleasant. Looking forward working again with you and your pleasant family.

Grateful!

Dina C.
Dina C.

Plumbing repair and drywall replacement

I had a small leak that that I didn't notice and which caused some damage to the ceiling in the basement. Benton arranged for the plumber and the drywall replacement immediately. His entire team of workers were professional, efficient and very tidy and Benton followed up to ensure the work was done to my satisfaction. I was so impressed with the quality of service that I referred Benton and his team to my brother who also needed some work done and he too was very satisfied.

Hi Dina

We are truly grateful to you for trusting and using our multi service company, Sierra Reno Group; and for referring us to your brother.

As important, thank you for your always warm respectable and very much appreciated welcome each time we visited your home.

Stay great and hope to continue working with you and your family.

bev.mcnaughtan
bev.mcnaughtan
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Kitchen Backsplash

I am thrilled with the work David did!
He was a professional from start to finish!!!
You could tell from the very beginning of the job that he had excellent skills. He was extremely personable and respectful and genuinely cared about pleasing the customer.
I will definitely use this company for other jobs!!

Bev,
We thank you very much for your trust and using Sierra Reno Group to complete your kitchen backsplash.

You to were very professional and respectful.
Take care and please let us know how we can be of assistance moving forward.

Gen
Gen

Kitchen Backsplash

I hired Sierra Reno Group to replace the tiles of my kitchen backsplash. Benton was friendly, responsive and made me feel at ease. He addressed my concerns quickly and in a way that shows he truly cares about his customers. The tiling work was completed within one day, plus another quick visit for the finishing touch. I'm very happy with the results!

Hi Gen,
Thank you so much for using Sierra Reno Group to install your backsplash. We value working with great clients and you fit that description.
Moving forward let us know if we can continue to be of service.

Grateful,

More about Sierra Reno Group

Welcome to Sierra Reno Group

Refresh your space with Sierra Reno Group(SRG) professional handyman, custom installation & remodeling services.

SRG is a multi-service company. Our team of reliable professional trades people, offer handyman, custom installation services, right up to turnkey solutions for remodeling bathrooms, kitchens & basements.

We provide a diverse range of residential & commercial services to meet our client’s needs.
SRG is committed to providing quality customer care & workmanship while delivering great value.

Handyman--->Check off your “honey do list”

Custom Installation--->Custom installation services for almost every area of your home.

Remodeling--->Does your kitchen, bathroom or basement need a face- lift? Book a free consultation