HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Calgary  >  Mr Handyman of Calgary South

Reviews for Mr Handyman of Calgary South

Sonia in Calgary
Sonia in Calgary

Bathroom repairs

We had a water leak in the main bathroom that damaged our wood drawers. This happened on a Saturday and they came right away to help us. They were able to repair the drawers and within a couple of days we had them installed back and looked just like new. I recommend this company as I am very satisfied with the service they provided.

.. in Calgary
.. in Calgary

Remove and replace exterior door

Two staff came to do the estimate. They were very thorough and arrived exactly when they said they would. Once materials were available, they returned, again, exactly as promised. Very professional workmanship, kept a clean work site and vacuumed after the job. Door looks and functions great. I would not hesitate to call them again, or refer them to others.

Thank you very much for such a great review. We are very pleased to know that we have delivered and fulfilled our commitment with our customers.Our staff work very hard to offer the best service. We will make sure to praise them for their good deeds. We look forward to working with you in the near future.

Bathroom repairs

I contacted Mr. Handyman Calgary SW to get a quote for some repairs that needed to be tackled immediately in the upstairs bathroom of my condo unit. Basically, the tiles in the tub surround walls and bathroom floor got loose, because of some water infiltration underneath; the water also percolated through the floor and stained a portion of the popcorn texture ceiling in the kitchen area underneath. We booked a visit for the following day, and they inspected the damages and gave me a detailed explanation of the actual repairs that needed to be done, as well as several choices of materials and budget-conscious finishing upgrades. I had a very tight deadline to have these repairs done and Mr. handyman's crew worked around the clock and got everything finished on time. I am very pleased with the renovated look in the bathroom, and very impressed with the seamlessly replacement of the damaged portion (about 1 square meter) of the ceiling in the kitchen. They were very approachable, and always open to last minute ideas. I will definitively call them again should I need to have some repairs/renovations work done.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and we agree, that the team worked hard and around the clock to have your property ready. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Sylvia from Calgary
Sylvia from Calgary

Wall repairs

They arrived within a couple of days after I contacted HomeStars to assess the damage and were able to make the repairs that afternoon. The job was completed within an hour and was done well. Very nice people to deal with as well.

Karen Palmer  in Calgary
Karen Palmer in Calgary

Basement Painting, Maintenance Repair

Mr Handyman was at my house repainting the entire basement and doing a couple of repairs. This was my third time using Mr. Handyman and will not be my last. Do not hesitate to use this service!

Ashley in Calgary
Ashley in Calgary

Basement Development

I hired Mr. Handyman to develop my unfinished basement in my home about 2 months ago and they just completed the project. I cannot say how pleased I am with their work, communication and craftsmanship. I am a very picky person and all my expectations were exceeded. Thanks!

Ryan L. in
Ryan L. in

Bathroom Renovation

Mr. Handyman was a wonderful company to deal with from the start. They have an amazing team of staff that are knowledgeable and helpful. My bathroom renovation was going to be a difficult one given the age of my home and layout and Mr. Handyman was able to produce a beautiful product, on budget and within the time expectations. I would highly recommend Mr. Handyman.

outdoor wood humidity wear

Handyman came out to look at damage on my outside wall, as I wanted an estimate. I paid them for taking off a few cedar boards, and repairing of bird house. Paid $480.00. They determined wood was rotten and suggested a fan to dry out rotted wood. Then proceeded to charge me another $540.00 for an estimate/inspection? With a a final estimate of $6062.70. I am an elderly widow that built my home with my husband 40 years ago and know when I have been taken advantage of. At the end of the day this job... when hiring someone honest is worth $1800.00.

Mr. Handyman is sorry you were not satisfied with your recent service. We make every attempt to provide as much information as possible. Our pricing is typically higher than an independent contractor as we ensure our professional technicians have at least 10 years of experience, are bonded and insured for your protection, arrive in uniform and a company van with their own tools and are ready to work. To clarify, Mr. Handyman in no way has tried to take advantage of you or your personal situation. This was an issue that went from being replacing some damaged boards to discovering years worth of mold and rot to the home's structure, due to high humidity levels. Unfortunately you did not see the value in remedying the issues and declined to proceed with our quote. Mr. Handyman will never do a "band-aid" repair on anything as we clearly explained to you by our highly qualified technician.

Andrew C in Calgary
Andrew C in Calgary

Restain deck, Garage door jamb replacement

Good workmanship, performed with care.

Prompt and frequent communication with company for the work. There was an issue with one project that came up and the company was willing to return to address it in a timely manner. Appreciate the integrity and honesty from the team. Would definitely work with them again in the future.

Lora Manning from Calgary
Lora Manning from Calgary

Shower door aligment,sliding patio door knob replacement, insulate garage door edges & fix picture frame

Assisted Review

I have had Abe Carrillo assist me a couple of times now on more than one work project I required around my home. The quality of his work and personal manner are exceptional! I certainly would request him for other work in the future.

More about Mr Handyman of Calgary South

Locally owned, we specialize in everything from all major and minor home repairs to full, home renovations. Our uniformed techs are bonded, fully insured and our work is guaranteed. Let us help with that growing "to do" list. Call today!

Handyman Services, Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories, Floor Laying & Refinishing, Decks, Railings, Windows & Doors Installation & Service, and Drywall Contractors
Appliances Install Awnings Bathroom Repairs Blinds Bookcases Masonry Repair Ceiling Leaks Ceramic Tile & Vinyl Floors Doorbell, Dimmer Switches Downspouts Light Fixtures Sinks Speakers & Televisions Stair, Steps & Railings Toilet Install & Repairs Towel Racks Paneling Caulking Closet Organizers Drywall Repair Door and Window Install & Repair Furniture Assembly Gutter Cleaning and Repair Tile work Holiday Decorations Molding & Trim Paint and Paint Touch Ups Deck and Fence: Repair,wash, stain Lawn Maintenance Dryer and Vent Cleaning Fixture installs and Repair Pressure washing Siding: Vinyl & Aluminum Wood Repair/ wood Rot Attic Fan Installs and Repair Shed, Deck, Fence Building
Home repair and maintenance. Bathroom renovations. Basement development. We help with your "to Do" List
2014
Credit cards, Debit, Cash, Cheque
BL 342382
BBB- Better Business Bureau
1 Hour Minimun
Mr. Handyman warrantees all workmanship and all materials we provide for one full year.