Mr Handyman of Calgary South

132-250 Shawville Blvd SE, STE 110 Calgary AB T2Y 2Z7
HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Calgary  >  Mr Handyman of Calgary South

Reviews for Mr Handyman of Calgary South

Karen Palmer  in Calgary

Mr Handyman was at my house repainting the entire basement and doing a couple of repairs. This was my third time using Mr. Handyman and will not be my last. Do not hesitate to use this service!

Ashley in Calgary

I hired Mr. Handyman to develop my unfinished basement in my home about 2 months ago and they just completed the project. I cannot say how pleased I am with their work, communication and craftsmanship. I am a very picky person and all my expectations were exceeded. Thanks!

Ryan L. in

Mr. Handyman was a wonderful company to deal with from the start. They have an amazing team of staff that are knowledgeable and helpful. My bathroom renovation was going to be a difficult one given the age of my home and layout and Mr. Handyman was able to produce a beautiful product, on budget and within the time expectations. I would highly recommend Mr. Handyman.

Handyman came out to look at damage on my outside wall, as I wanted an estimate. I paid them for taking off a few cedar boards, and repairing of bird house. Paid $480.00. They determined wood was rotten and suggested a fan to dry out rotted wood. Then proceeded to charge me another $540.00 for an estimate/inspection? With a a final estimate of $6062.70. I am an elderly widow that built my home with my husband 40 years ago and know when I have been taken advantage of. At the end of the day this job... when hiring someone honest is worth $1800.00.

Mr. Handyman is sorry you were not satisfied with your recent service. We make every attempt to provide as much information as possible. Our pricing is typically higher than an independent contractor as we ensure our professional technicians have at least 10 years of experience, are bonded and insured for your protection, arrive in uniform and a company van with their own tools and are ready to work. To clarify, Mr. Handyman in no way has tried to take advantage of you or your personal situation. This was an issue that went from being replacing some damaged boards to discovering years worth of mold and rot to the home's structure, due to high humidity levels. Unfortunately you did not see the value in remedying the issues and declined to proceed with our quote. Mr. Handyman will never do a "band-aid" repair on anything as we clearly explained to you by our highly qualified technician.

Andrew C in Calgary

Good workmanship, performed with care.

Prompt and frequent communication with company for the work. There was an issue with one project that came up and the company was willing to return to address it in a timely manner. Appreciate the integrity and honesty from the team. Would definitely work with them again in the future.

Lora Manning from Calgary

Assisted Review

I have had Abe Carrillo assist me a couple of times now on more than one work project I required around my home. The quality of his work and personal manner are exceptional! I certainly would request him for other work in the future.

Michael Boutilier from Calgary

Assisted Review

Laundry list of tasks at my residence required attention Juan set up an appointment for Abe to come to review the work, make a materials list, and later that week provide a quote. The jobs took 1.5 days and a time was set up to complete the work exactly as scheduled and exactly as quoted. Abe was courteous, meticulous in detail, and took the time to do the work correctly and to our satisfaction. Abe is exceptionally talented, completing a wide variety of tasks himself. I am very satisfied with my experience and will definitely use this service again!

darell.martin .

My wife and I were very happy with the work completed. The boys were very helpful and overcame a few issues. After explaining the process to us first. This is the second job they have done for us. I will be calling them again

Santiago C from Calgary

Assisted Review

Very very professional, very nice people, i was happy with the job!! I would recommend mr.handyman to people that need repairs, next job will be doing my deck. very happy with the job

More about Mr Handyman of Calgary South

Locally owned, we specialize in everything from all major and minor home repairs to full, home renovations. Our uniformed techs are bonded, fully insured and our work is guaranteed. Let us help with that growing "to do" list. Call today!