Reviews for Mr Handyman Of Calgary South

roger_achang
roger_achang

Oven fix

Work was done efficiently and clean. Explanation of work was done and questions were answered.

alice_gudino
alice_gudino

Wood Christmas tree

The design of the product was excellent. The final result was beyond my expectations. Delivery on time. I’m happy with my wood Christmas tree. Mr. Handyman of Calgary South is highly recommend. Thank you!

Ryan in Calgary

132-250 Shawville Blvd SE, STE 110
Calgary
AB
T2Y 2Z7

We had our deck sanded by Ron, who did an exceptional job at a reasonable price. We would highly recommend Ron again. He was very professional and our deck looks great!

Sonia in Calgary
Sonia in Calgary

Bathroom repairs

We had a water leak in the main bathroom that damaged our wood drawers. This happened on a Saturday and they came right away to help us. They were able to repair the drawers and within a couple of days we had them installed back and looked just like new. I recommend this company as I am very satisfied with the service they provided.

.. in Calgary
.. in Calgary

Remove and replace exterior door

Two staff came to do the estimate. They were very thorough and arrived exactly when they said they would. Once materials were available, they returned, again, exactly as promised. Very professional workmanship, kept a clean work site and vacuumed after the job. Door looks and functions great. I would not hesitate to call them again, or refer them to others.

Thank you very much for such a great review. We are very pleased to know that we have delivered and fulfilled our commitment with our customers.Our staff work very hard to offer the best service. We will make sure to praise them for their good deeds. We look forward to working with you in the near future.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Bathroom repairs

I contacted Mr. Handyman Calgary SW to get a quote for some repairs that needed to be tackled immediately in the upstairs bathroom of my condo unit. Basically, the tiles in the tub surround walls and bathroom floor got loose, because of some water infiltration underneath; the water also percolated through the floor and stained a portion of the popcorn texture ceiling in the kitchen area underneath. We booked a visit for the following day, and they inspected the damages and gave me a detailed explanation of the actual repairs that needed to be done, as well as several choices of materials and budget-conscious finishing upgrades. I had a very tight deadline to have these repairs done and Mr. handyman's crew worked around the clock and got everything finished on time. I am very pleased with the renovated look in the bathroom, and very impressed with the seamlessly replacement of the damaged portion (about 1 square meter) of the ceiling in the kitchen. They were very approachable, and always open to last minute ideas. I will definitively call them again should I need to have some repairs/renovations work done.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and we agree, that the team worked hard and around the clock to have your property ready. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Sylvia from Calgary
Sylvia from Calgary

Wall repairs

They arrived within a couple of days after I contacted HomeStars to assess the damage and were able to make the repairs that afternoon. The job was completed within an hour and was done well. Very nice people to deal with as well.

Ashley in Calgary
Ashley in Calgary

Basement Development

I hired Mr. Handyman to develop my unfinished basement in my home about 2 months ago and they just completed the project. I cannot say how pleased I am with their work, communication and craftsmanship. I am a very picky person and all my expectations were exceeded. Thanks!

Ryan L. in
Ryan L. in

Bathroom Renovation

Mr. Handyman was a wonderful company to deal with from the start. They have an amazing team of staff that are knowledgeable and helpful. My bathroom renovation was going to be a difficult one given the age of my home and layout and Mr. Handyman was able to produce a beautiful product, on budget and within the time expectations. I would highly recommend Mr. Handyman.

More about Mr Handyman Of Calgary South

Locally owned, we specialize in everything from all major and minor home repairs to full, home renovations. Our uniformed techs are bonded, fully insured and our work is guaranteed. Let us help with that growing "to do" list. Call today!

Handyman Services, Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories, Floor Laying & Refinishing, Decks, Railings, Windows & Doors Installation & Service, and Drywall Contractors
Appliances Install Awnings Bathroom Repairs Blinds Bookcases Masonry Repair Ceiling Leaks Ceramic Tile & Vinyl Floors Doorbell, Dimmer Switches Downspouts Light Fixtures Sinks Speakers & Televisions Stair, Steps & Railings Toilet Install & Repairs Towel Racks Paneling Caulking Closet Organizers Drywall Repair Door and Window Install & Repair Furniture Assembly Gutter Cleaning and Repair Tile work Holiday Decorations Molding & Trim Paint and Paint Touch Ups Deck and Fence: Repair,wash, stain Dryer and Vent Cleaning Fixture installs and Repair Pressure washing Siding: Vinyl & Aluminum Wood Repair/ wood Rot Attic Fan Installs and Repair Shed, Deck, Fence Building
Home repair and maintenance.Carpentry.Drywall Repair. Bathroom renovations. We help with your "to Do" List
2014
Cash, Cheque, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Email money transfer, Company PO /w NET 30 terms
BL 342382
BBB- Better Business Bureau
1 Hour Minimum
Mr. Handyman warrantees all workmanship and all materials we provide for one full year.