Ambusch Security

Ambusch Security

Reviews for Ambusch Security

Private User reviews Red Deer, AB

New home

Had a home security system installed by Ambusch. Great experience all around; professional and friendly service and great products. I always prefer to go with locally owned and operated when I can and they are definitely worth it.

D.Wood in Red Deer
D.Wood in Red Deer
1 review Red Deer, AB

Home Security system

Complete amatuers. When power came back on after a storm the alarm started blaring and could not be shut off except by shutting all power off in the house. Called but the after hours answering service couldn't do anything and the contact they had been given for emegencies wasn't anwering his phone... Craig the phantom emergency contact - useless. Countless calls to every Ambush # we could find to no avail. Hopeless... When there is an actual emergency don't count on Ambush!!!

Private User reviews Rocky Mountain House, AB

Home security

after someone attempted to break in to my parents home when I was house sitting the alarm went off and I received a call from the security company, I was panic and scared and told them the code to the alarm and then asked him to call the police. After asking the caller from the alarm company to call the police I waited for them to come. But they never did, after calling everyone on my parents list and receiving the "password" they did NOT CALL THE POLICE. Instead they turned the alarm OFF. Calling the police is the one thing they should of done. I am SHOCKED by the way they handled this situation. I would absolutely NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE. This experience was terrifying to me and I depended on this alarm company.

Pat from Red Deer
Pat from Red Deer
1 review Red Deer, AB

home

Installer was very knowledgeable and efficient. He made sure we knew how to work our system. Having a locally-owned company is awesome. Highly recommended by friends and family in the area.

Staceyk from Sylvan Lake
Staceyk from Sylvan Lake
1 review Sylvan Lake, AB

House alarm

So we ended up getting ambush security after a break in, the sales man that came out and talked to me and convinced me that this would be a great system for our needs. Well about a month after it was installed our alarm went off for the first time and they called me and it was my responsibility to track someone down to check out the house and make sure there was no problems. so frustrating. then we moved in may, and when i called in february to cancel i was told we had been automatically signed up for another contract year in september. so I would have to continue to pay another 31.50 per month until september. well its november now and i have just paid my last payment...a full 7 months after moving out of the house. on my final invoice there was handwritten that the "lost us to vivant". you know what lost us ambush . your crppy system that false alarmed constantly and didn't do anything but call me and tell me there was an alarm going off and your sneaky underhanded contract.

Ken M from Red Deer
Ken M from Red Deer
3 reviews Red Deer, AB

Alarm System Install

Very professional and willing to answer all my questions about the product. Installer cleaned up an mess that was made and willing to answer any of my questions. There were no pressure to purchase the product from the sales team.

More about Ambusch Security

Ambusch Security is proud to serve the businesses and homeowners of Alberta in their building safety needs. Whether you own a residential or commercial property, you need to feel your family, business and investments are protected. Ambusch Security has a variety of monitoring systems to fit your property’s specific needs.
Looking for Alarm Systems pros in Red Deer?