Mr. Happy Chimney

Reviews for Mr. Happy Chimney

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto
1 review Cambridge, ON

New chimney liner, rain cap and sealant

Sherman and his wife did an amazing job on my chimney! Very professional and explained everything they were doing. I would highly recommend them to anyone for any chimney work!

1 review Guelph, ON

Wood Stove Installation

Sherman installed a wood stove in our historic home. The work entailed repair to the exterior of our chimney. Sherman's skill and attention to detail produced a perfect job. He is a man of his word. He does quality work at a fair price. I would trust him with any sort of chimney work.

Alex
Alex
7 reviews Kitchener, ON

Full service for our chimney

A nice guy taking good care of a chimney.

The list of services:
- Chimney sweep.
- Change top flue tile.
- Patchwork.
- New crown.
- New cap.
- Water repellent (not sure if I needed this, but it was recommended by Sherman so I accepted).

Everything done in ~3 hours.

The reason why I gave 8/10 is the price.
No matter how you put it, 1050$ is a lot of cash for 3 hours of work and <150$ worth of materials.

Steve on Ping

519-998-0095
1 Waterloo
Waterloo Regional Municipality
N2H3T8

I called Sherman and asked him some questions about his service and experience. He provided me with prompt responses and was able to schedule a time that was convenient for me. He called the day before to confirm the appointment and arrived at the time promised. He completed a full inspection and explained the issues on the exterior of my chimney. He included a quote to repair individual components that would meet my budget in the future. He laid out mats into the house from the front door and carefully brought all his equipment in. He assured me he would clean up after himself. Sherman did the job in just over an hour and even removed broken bits of mortar from the damper which he was able to adjust. I was very happy with Sherman's service and he was a pleasure to speak with and was honest about his abilities and did a great job. I will definitely be calling on him to do the additional work necessary to protect and repair my chimney for many years to come.