First Class Painting

Reviews for First Class Painting

Adam in Mississauga
Adam in Mississauga

Stair, Hallway, Bedroom repair and paint

Abed was professional and easy to work with from the initial quote to taking care of all the details and cleaning up at the end. The previous homeowners left lots of dents, paint drips and even chewed molding! Abed took the time to repair, sand and paint the walls, doors, trim and wainscoting so they look like they are brand new. He was open to feedback and didn't hesitate to touch up the areas we had concerns about, going above and beyond with incredible attention to detail. We wouldn't hesitate to use Abed and his team for future projects and recommend him to others.

Thank you for the kind words and detailed review. It's greatly appreciated!

Private User reviews Milton, ON

House Paint

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Abed on this project. He was able to get what I wanted on a timely manner and did a great job in in painting my house . Abed is a very pleasant person to deal with and is a very professional painter . Very happy with the service and Will defensively hire Abed again.Highly recommend the service.

Happy to have been able to help, glad you liked the work. Thank you for the review!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Accent wall

First class helped me out so much! From choosing the paint colour and executing my ideas. 10/10 would recommend and re hire for any new projects! I love my new bed room such an amazing transformation

Thank you for the kind words, been a pleasure working with you!

Heather from Toronto
Heather from Toronto

Interior painting

We had several exterior French doors replaced, and the walls inside my house were destroyed the week prior to hosting a Christmas party. Abed responded within hours, had a very reasonable quote and did the job two days later. They were fast, responsive and did an excellent job! We have already looked to hire them for a much bigger job in the spring and would highly recommend them to others in the future.

Thank you for the kind words, it's been a pleasure working with you!

Painting

First Class Painting have been our go to painters for about seven years now! They’re work is always consistent. They have painted our last two homes and also have done work for family members and friends. Everyone we have referred them to have always been very pleased as well. Abed and his crew are always so professional and clean. We will continue to use First Class Painting for years to come!

Thank you very much for such a nice review, greatly appreciate it! It's always a pleasure working with you

Bedroom with accent wall

Fast, clean, and perfect finish. The consultation was efficient and saved me time. Thank you and I would use their service again.

Thank you for the kind words, it was a pleasure working with you!

Home Office Renovation

I was renovating my home office in Feb of 2020 and came across first class painting. Abed is the person j dealt with and he was nothing but amazing! From choosing the paint color, to helping plan and design the space he went above and beyond. First class worked within my budget and delivered on time with exceptional craftsmanship. I would recommend Abed and his team to anyone looking for a quality painting service!

Thank you for the detailed review and kind words. It's a pleasure to have worked with you!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Indoor house painting

Painting of walls, trim and doors was needed in my new home. I started the work on the downstairs but could not finish the job as the scope was much larger than I though. After getting a few quotes from a few painters, I chose First Class Painting and was not disappointed. The work was very professional. At the end of each day they would clean up the work area tidy up their tools. The work was truly “first class” and would highly recommend to anyone I know.

Thank for the kind words! Pleasure doing business with you and I'm glad we could be of help :)

Mohamed Y.
Mohamed Y.

Painting of newly bought house

We bought our first home this year and the previous owners abused the walls with dents, scratches and mismatching coloured walls. When we moved in, we felt very uncomfortable until we reached out to Abed from First Class Painting. Abed was very friendly and was patient with all of our requests. We left for a weekend on a trip and came back to freshly painted walls, it felt like a new home. First class painting also took care of the damaged walls and followed up a week after settling in to see if we were happy with the outcome. I would recommend First Class painting to all my friends.

Thank you for the detailed and kind words, it's very much appreciated! It's our pleasure to do business with your family, we're glad you enjoyed the work!

Warm Regards,
Abed

0 reviews Edmonton, AB

First class painting

I definitely recommend this company, they were very professional and quick to respond and get things done .the company that you can rely on

Thank you for the kind words. It's our pleasure to have helped your family with painting and preparing the home for listing.

More about First Class Painting

The first time I started painting was at the age of 16 when my uncle asked if I could help him paint his first new home after school hours. Turns out I had a real knack for the skill and people were asking him who he hired as they liked the work.

Since then I have been very interested in the construction industry, so I went on to get my education and graduated with a degree in Building Renovation Technology from George Brown that allowed me to combine my experience and skills with the proper knowledge and connections to start my painting business.

We are painting professionals with the purpose of disrupting the market and weeding out a lot of the amateurs.

Our team of painters go through an in depth training to ensure professional results and customer service.

We are also able to get professional grade materials & paints that are not available to the retail market.

We strive to have the absolute best customer service experience and always exceed your expectations.