First Class Painting

Reviews for First Class Painting

Susan
Susan

Painting

I needed a paint refresh for my condo and Abed did a fantastic job in a very timely manner. I asked him to match the new colour to the existing and it was spot on. He returned for touch-ups to make sure everything was perfect. Thank you Abed!

Thank you Susan for your business! You have been very kind and it was a pleasure to help you get your condo looking fresh! 😊

stephaniecalanchie
stephaniecalanchie
1 review Barrie, ON

Painting entire house

Abed was amazing to work with! He was always on time, cleaned up and gave us great honest advice. He was super friendly and someone I felt very comfortable with. My paint looks awesome and it was done quickly and on time and budget. Can’t recommend them enough!

Thank you very much for the kind words and review. You and your family have been amazing! I'm glad you like the work! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜Š

bbrian81
bbrian81

Entire condo.

Excellent work. Very professional. The job was finished ahead of schedule. Couldn't be happier!

Thank you Brian! was a pleasure working with you πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜Š

hammad-syed
hammad-syed

Room Painting

The work was clean, all the walls had a consistent rich color and overall incredible. The best part was, there was no mess! I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

Thank you Hammad, it was a pleasure working with you and your family 😊

Brett
Brett

Wallpaper

They installed very detailed wallpaper for me and did an amazing job. Super easy to work with and very responsive. Would definitely recommend.

Thank you for the review Brett. It was a pleasure working with you to add the nice feature wallpaper in your home :)

Hughley in Brampton
Hughley in Brampton

Home Interior Painting

After interviewing 3 contractors to re-paint the interior of our main floor, our porch, front door and garage door, we decided to go with Abed for the project and we were not disappointed at all. His knowledge of the different paints, colour suggestions and finish recommendations showed a high level of professionalism. Abed and his crew completed the project in the time frame that was promised, although I added extra areas (upper hallway & basement stair) to his contract. Quality and service were both top notch. He even want above what was required and changed my door locks for me, after I realised that they no longer fit in with my decor. I was a little bit leery at first, giving a total stranger full access to my house but after the 1st day, it was obvious that trust was not going to be an issue. All my furniture was covered and the entire area was cleaned at the end of every day. Excellent job done overall - no regrets whatsoever. Thank you Abed!!

Thank you for the kind words Hughley! you and your family were a pleasure to work with, wish you all the best!

Nazneen
Nazneen

Paint

First Class Painting met and exceeded our expectations in the quality and timeliness of their work. Paint throughout our condo especially the feature walls look beautiful. Abed took the time to understand and appreciate our vision, was thoughtful in guiding us with the color selection and take into account our thoughts and choices and above all was patient not to rush us to make the decisions.
His attention to detail, his professionalism in ensuring our condo was kept clean at all times was very much appreciated.
The team came back to do the touch ups as well.
Job beautifully done!

Thank you Nazneen, it was a pleasure working with you. I enjoyed sharing your vision, going through colors, design ideas and really bringing everything together, your home turned out fabulous! ??

JPEREIRA in Brampton
JPEREIRA in Brampton

First Class Painting

Abed and his partner did a fantastic job painting our home. They were courteous, professional, and their finished product was top quality. Abed was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. His price was reasonable and he was able to work withen our budget. The work was completed in one day which was a bonus. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Thank you very much for the review, it was a pleasure meeting your family and painting your home for you. ?

Mohamed Y.
Mohamed Y.

Painting of all interior walls, ceiling and garage door

It was great having Abed and the team paint my house earlier this year. We first wanted to sell the house so we changed the colour of all the interior walls and garage door, but after First Class completed the work we changed our mind and decided to stay. The house looks great now!

Abed also followed up if any touches needed to be done, he came by and checked him self. Amazing service! Would defintley refer them to my family friends!!

Thank you for the kind words Mohamed, it has been a pleasure working with you and your family ???

maria
maria

Whole house inside and outside.

I have have a lot of painters over the years and this company is by far the best,

Thank you Maria, it's always a pleasure doing business with you ?

More about First Class Painting

The first time I started painting was at the age of 16 when my uncle asked if I could help him paint his first new home after school hours. Turns out I had a real knack for the skill and people were asking him who he hired as they liked the work.

Since then I have been very interested in the construction industry, so I went on to get my education and graduated with a degree in Building Renovation Technology from George Brown that allowed me to combine my experience and skills with the proper knowledge and connections to start my painting business.

We are painting professionals with the purpose of disrupting the market and weeding out a lot of the amateurs.

Our team of painters go through an in depth training to ensure professional results and customer service.

We are also able to get professional grade materials & paints that are not available to the retail market.

We strive to have the absolute best customer service experience and always exceed your expectations.