First Class Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Mississauga ON L5M 7M1

Reviews for First Class Painting

Kate N in Mississauga

Abed was exceptional. He was on time, trustworthy and extremely throughout. We are so happy with our experience and the quality of the work. Definitely would recommend him to anyone that is looking for A+++ work!

Thank you for being so awesome Kate & Chace! you guys are the best! It was a pleasure doing business with you!

brawas mississauga

I hired first class painting to paint my whole house (main floor, upstairs, and newly finished basement). You can count on first class to deliver top notch quality, and very efficient service. Very professional and thorough communication throughout the project. I'm very pleased with the results and I wouldn't consider hiring anyone else for my future painting requirements.

Thank you for the kind words! Its a pleasure to have finished your painting project for you, I'm sure the colour choices you selected for your home are going to be top suggestions in 2017, beautiful home :)

Glen

First Class Painters live up to their brand name from start to finish, I was very impressed with Abed and team's professionalism and commitment to quality and excellence. It was refreshing to work with them as they set a new standard not just for painting but for home renovations. I would highly recommend them!

Thank you for such kind words Glem, Its a pleasure to have met you and finish your project for you :)

Big Blue in Oakville

Abed and his team have painted both the interior and exterior of our home now. He has been absolutely easy, transparent, honest to deal with. Nothing hidden. Honest recommendations and advice. Up front with challenges, obstacles, considerations, etc.

He does excellent work, is prompt with communication, and for the exterior of our home, I really felt he quoted us the cost much less than the effort/time/detail/work that he actually did. It's not every day you can say that you feel somebody did *more* work than you paid them for!

He followed up after jobs to make sure we were satisfied, and is willing to touch up his work as well. 100% recommend!!

Thank you very much! It was an absolute pleasure to meet your family and have the opportunity to complete your project for you! Thank you for the kind words! :)

Yuriy  in Toronto

First Class Painting painted the entire interior of my house. I'm very satisfied with the quality of their work and professionalism. They had a very short turn around to complete the job and have delivered on their promises with a day to spare. I will absolutely use them again for future projects.

Thank you for the kind words Yuriy! I really appreciate that you have been sending us referrals, it means a lot! :)

Warren in Oakville

This was a significant project, the repainting of the entire interior of our home. The job was completed on budget and on schedule. The staff of First Class Painting were courteous, careful and very meticulous. Abed was a complete pleasure to work with and really put 100% effort into customer care and satisfaction. Highly recommended painting company!

Thank you for the kind words Warren, it was a pleasure to have done the project for you. Hope to see you and Sheryl again soon :)

Ryan

Abed was easy to deal with from start to finish. He took his time with us on explaining the paint process for our situation and also assisted us with colour selection.

When it was time to paint, he did excellent work . Showed up on time, communicated how the job was going and asked on more than one occaision if i had questions or problems i wanted to point out. I will be using him again and will recommend him to friends and family.

Thank you very much for the kind words! :)

Bikram Sandhu in San Antonio

We were very happy with the service and quality of work provided by First Class Painting. We found Abed to be extremely accommodating to our schedule and was promptly on time.
Abed and his team went above and beyond what we were expecting and even helped us with minor repairs that was beyond what the scope of the job.
I would recommend First Class paintings to anyone and will definitely use them again. Excellent quality work and very professional service.

You guys are the best! it was a pleasure meeting you both and i'm very glad that we continue to work with each other. Hope to see you guys soon :)

Helen Vallender from Oakville

We had First Class Painting to repainted all the trim in our house & a couple of bedrooms, changing the colours. Abed was professional from start to finish, offered sound advice and responded quickly to email. The work was successfully completed ahead of time. They were very respectful of our home, cleaned up well after each day and worked efficiently and quietly while they were here. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone.

Thank you very much for the kind words Helen, it was a pleasure meeting you! :)

victoria

Excelent work! extremely organized and on time. Work got done fast , professional with a reasonable price!

Thank you for the kind words Victoria, really appreciate it! :)