Window Blinds Direct

Formerly Solar Window Fashions
Shutters & Blinds
40 Hanlan Road, Unit 35-36 Vaughan ON L4L 3P6
HomeStars  >  Shutters & Blinds in Vaughan  >  Window Blinds Direct  >  Roller shades installation
Anne in Toronto
Anne in Toronto

Roller shades installation

I did my online research and came across Window Blinds Direct. The main things that stood out to me were that they were a family owned business, good communication and responsive if there were any issues, high quality products and smooth installation. During these COVID times I didn’t have the time or energy to get multiple quotes or have multiple people in my space. I went with my gut and contacted Michael at Window Blinds Direct. He was very responsive and provided a lot of information prior to Charles coming to measure. Installation went well and Charles was able to install in a particularly challenging location above a set of stairs. The whole process went so smoothly and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them. I will definitely be using them again in the future. Thank you!

Dear Anne, thank you very much for your amazing review. We are delighted to hear you had a great experience. We thoroughly appreciate you recommending our services to your friends and family.