Saskatoon Fire Protection Ltd.

Home Inspection
3111 Millar Avenue Saskatoon SK S7K 6N3
Home Inspection
Saskatoon Fire Protection Ltd.

Review for Saskatoon Fire Protection Ltd.

Jeffery Longstad from Saskatoon

Annual Fire Extinguisher Inspection

Saskatoon FIre Protection is the go-to fire inspections of houses, condo's, apartments, commercial buildings, etc., in Saskatoon. There are 2 other companies in the city that do inspections but I don't trust them as much as I do, Saskatoon Fire Protection. For the last 6 years I have used them to inspect all my properties, including my personal residence - making sure my sprinklers are up to code and that my fire extinguishers are not dates. The ladies and gents that do the inspections for Saskatoon Fire Protection are top-notch and very personable. They like to have a good time but know when to get serious and talk to you about potential problems or hazards you may have in your home.

They are great and I have recommended them to everyone I know!