Restoration 1 Ottawa

Reviews for Restoration 1 Ottawa

mc-nultyfamily in Ottawa
mc-nultyfamily in Ottawa

Bathroom Restoration

Upon recommendation of our plumber, Restoration1 responded quickly to restore our bathroom due to water damage caused by a broken water flange. They were of great assistance in submission of our insurance claim. The details that were provided in the estimates resulted in successful approval of our insurance claim. As a result, our bathroom was successfully restored to its original condition.

reidpeg in Ottawa
reidpeg in Ottawa

Basement clean-up

Clean-up of basement and removal of affected items after a drainage back-up was well done by courteous workers.

erin.maillet in Ottawa
erin.maillet in Ottawa

Bathroom and Basement

One evening after work we arrived home to a flood in our laundry room which leaked to the basement. We called Restoration One and they came that night to start clean up and getting things dried to get prevent further damage. They quickly got things back together taking the right steps to ensure everything was dry. Unfortunately we had another leak and Restoration One stood up to their warrenty promise to fix. I would recommend Restoration One.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

20 Whitestone Drive

I highly recommend Restoration 1. My property had plumbing incident which caused leaking. I contacted Restoration 1 at 9:30 Friday evening. Robert took my call and arranged emergency repair on Saturday morning right away. They put up containment tent, removed the ceiling, used hospital-grade disinfection cleaner to disinfect the area. I was very impressed with the prompt response and the outcome of professional work. After that, Restoration 1 prepared the damage repair estimate for my insurance approval. They were very though and professional on the estimate. It was fully approved by Insurance company. Restoration 1 provided excellent customer service and prompt professional emergency repair. We are very impressed and satisfied with their service. We highly recommend this company.

Karen Barr
Karen Barr

Restoration 1 to the Rescue

Due to a major flood that damaged hardwood floors and drywall, throughout our condo, we were forced to move out.

Jamie at Restoration 1 Ottawa was invaluable in helping us restore our home. He walked us through each step, always taking time to answer our many questions, while setting and achieving deadlines to complete all tasks. Jamie and his entire team take a lot of pride in their work. Somehow, they managed to make our home look even more beautiful than it was before!

linsymetcalfe in Ottawa
linsymetcalfe in Ottawa

Water restoration

Jamie and his team did an outstanding job on my water restoration job I had a leak in my laundry from a faulty drain and they priced the job extremely fair they had the work done in a timely manner with out causing major disruption in our home I would highly recommend this company!

Belanger.france76 in Ottawa
Belanger.france76 in Ottawa
1 review Embrun, ON

Sewage backup

Moved into a new build house and had a sewage back up.

The R1 team a 2 professional men came inn did a deep clean of our basement, they brought 3 mats to a company off sight to have them clean, left fans behind for 3 days to dry basements.
They returned to pick up fans and brought back cleaned mats wrapped. Inspected the dryness under the wall division (unfinished basements).

I was very happy with the work, they know what they are doing.

patsyfroome in Ottawa
patsyfroome in Ottawa

Restoration water damage

I had water damage to my basement caused by a drain in my window well filling up and seeping inside. I contacted Restoration 1 and they were there within an hour to assess the damage. They began mitigating the damage and gave me the information I needed to speak with my insurer. Restoration 1 soon after provided a quote for the repairs. Initially my insurer did not want to replace the carpet but Jamie Luck provided me the pictures and advice on how to get my full claim approved. I accepted Restoration 1's offer to do the repair work. The work was done professionally and my basement looks like new. Based on my experience I am very pleased with Restoration 1. "

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Thought I was maybe an outlier - then my neighbour went through the same awful service!

We had a flood in Jan 2019. Restoration 1 was recommended by the plumping company that came out. Restoration 1 did a great job of pulling everything out... but that's where the happiness ended. The entire restoration job should have taken maybe a month at most, but because of their constant bungling it took about 10 months - and it's still not complete, but they are so aggravating to deal with that I don't even want to see them ever again. The communication was hostile to non-existant (I was always very polite and soft-spoken). They took months to get back to the insurance company! They left parts of the asbestos-laden drywall on the floor. They lost an entire cabinet after it had been rebuilt. They somehow completely messed up the dimensions of the kitchen cabinets they were rebuilding so that it was about 4 feet short. To make up for that they got us an Ikea-style stand-alone cabinet that has since collapsed through normal use. The kitchen utensil drawers still don't fit properly. The drawer fronts weren't placed back on properly. The list goes on and on.

I was just so glad to be done with them I wasn't going to say anything until I heard they were hired by my neighbours, who experienced the same heartache - but luckily after hearing my story, they eventually went on to another company mid-restoration. Their new company fixed the entire thing within a week, after months of delay from Restoration 1. I feel I need to speak out so noone else makes this mistake.

Do anything BUT hire this company. It is a complete disaster.

Martin in Mississauga
Martin in Mississauga

Water damaged areas

I hired Restoration one to do a small job at first. I kept having water damage in the same area. They were the first company i hired that bothered to look and try to determine where it came from so it wouldnt happen again. Gradually it ballooned into something bigger, even then they took the same approach and found other potential problems and were able to recommend a fix. Due to the amount of times that water damage occurred previously, the approach they took gave a feeling I hadn't had in a long time....... hope. Seems overly dramatic but with the amount of times it's happened before and no fixes. Best thing I did was hire these guys.

More about Restoration 1 Ottawa

At Restoration 1 Ottawa we specialize in water damage restoration services. We also offer mould remediation, fire and smoke clean up and storm response services. We also can provide drywall and painting services. We take care of cleaning up and rebuilding from any water damage with our extraction service and state of the art drying systems.

*****

We can help you to remove of all the water, dry your carpets, floors, walls and furniture to restore your home or office to its original condition or even better. We perform restoration services for both residential and commercial properties.

*****

No job is too big or too small for us. Since we work with the insurance company, but not for the insurance company, our commitment is to you, the property owner and your needs. Restoration 1 will take complete care of you and guide you through the entire process of getting your property back to normal as quickly as possible. Please read on to find out how we can be at your assistance.

* Water Damage Restoration