Hey Chimney King

Chimney Build & Repair
Barrie ON L4M4Y8

Review for Hey Chimney King

Private User reviews Lincoln, ON

Solid work but customer service was lacking

The workmanship was done well but the customer service was lacking. I had my chimney partially removed; however only 2/3 of the job was completed as planned initially. As soon as the job began, communication was lacking. Glenn was rude to my family members who were on site the day of the job. I had to figure out for myself that the job was not completed as planned. When I followed up, I was told by Glenn that it was not safe and was too hot to continue. It was hot but the job had been booked 3 days prior, when the weather and work conditions were known. Glenn then asked for full payment + $50 even though the job was only 2/3 complete. When I said I would pay for the work that was done to that point, he quickly agreed to come complete the work in even hotter weather. The work was eventually completed safely and in the same temperatures. Buyer beware though because I feel that the job would not have been completed had I paid in full prior to job completion.