Metric Design

Kathe B. from Saskatoon
Kathe B. from Saskatoon
7 reviews Saskatoon, SK

Redesigned Living Room & 3 Guest Bedrooms

In a word I would describe my experience working with Metric Design as AWESOME! The Metric Design team impressed me from the very first meeting with their level of professionalism, organization and talent. I have to say that working with each member of the Metric team has been wonderful and they defintely add value to Campbell Homes. The design ideas they have presented have been great and we have actually taken their advice on several projects where we adapted and changed plans because of their input.