Roberts Construction - No Longer in Business

General Contractors
St. Catharines ON L2T 3G5
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in St. Catharines  >  Roberts Construction - No Longer in Business

Reviews for Roberts Construction - No Longer in Business

adam from Welland
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Brad from Roberts construction is the most professional general contractor I have ever worked with. .. it felt like he knew what he was talking about regarding every trade and the price never changed. He did what he said he was going to do and it was finished on schedule.

Highly recommend Roberts construction for all renovations needed.

Jessica from Saint Catharines
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

I recently had the easier of working with Roberts construction. I was doing a small reno in my kitchen (getting new appliances, new lights, adding new boxes etc) and hired this company to to the work mentioned above. I was nothing but satisfied with the great work that was done. Brad worked with me to figure out exactly what lights I wanted where and went through options of how and which would be the best way to add more lighting to the kitchen. He also did some troubleshooting with the problems I was having with my new range hood and in the end it worked great! Overall, I am very pleased with the job that was done and i will definitely be calling Roberts construction in the near future when I need more work done! Highly recommend!

We were happy to help guide you in the right direction and get your project finished on time & within the budget.

Visit www.roberts-building.com for any future projects or questions.

Take care!