Livingstone Painting

Reviews for Livingstone Painting

keshavglass
keshavglass

Basement & Kitchen Trim Painting

Jimmy and his crew exemplified the culinary idea of "mise en place". Everything was set in place before they began painting. Their prep work took them a while to complete in order to spray paint the necessary areas but the end result was fantastic clean crisp lines and even coats. We had a different crew complete the upstairs before and the difference is night and day between the two crew's work.

I would highly suggest Living Stone for your paint project no matter the size.

Thank you Keshav for let me prove you what a professional painting work is done!

Paint1! in Vaughan
Paint1! in Vaughan

Full house paint + kitchen cabinets

My wife and I recently purchased a fairly old home, it was well maintained, but outdated. We knew we wanted to paint the house a beautiful light colour to open up the rooms, but it wasn't untill Jimmy suggested to paint our kitchen cabinets that things really stated to change. What a transformation it was! Jimmy and his team kept to a very tight deadline, with no compramise in quality. He always kept me up to date with the progress and kept me well educated at each stage so I knew exactly where my money was going. In the end we we're extremely satisfied with the end result, and we were also greatfull that we decided to update our cabinets with paint rather then replace then fully.

Thank you guys for let us transform your dreams in reality.

Alex
Alex

Full house re-painting

Contacted the company to do a full house job, painting over the original paint job. Jimmy impressed right away by identifying drawbacks of the original job and suggesting best way to make it all nice. He also worked with us on color selection and provided very useful insights. When the work started Jimmy and his team were extremely fast and professional. The job was finished when promised even though some areas of the house turned out more difficult to paint then originally expected. Overall very happy with the speed and quality of the work.

Thank you Alex for your trust!

anonymous
anonymous

Painted kitchen

When I contacted livingstone painting they got back to me very quickly. They came over to give me a quote and told me when they were free to start the job. They came on time and finished the job very nicely.

Thank you Shawna for let us work in your project!

Painting of exterior

This company is very committed and hardworking. They wanted to ensure that we were happy with the job so they spent countless hours bringing us samples of paint. They completed the work with care and detail Much appreciated and I would definitely recommend this company.

Thanks again Jordana is always a pleasure to work with you!

Marina
Marina
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Painting of calling, trims, doors, and walls

Great job was done. Very professional, nice team worked very fast. We like what we got after painting. Our house looks fresh and clean. Thank you guys for the perfect job!

Hi Marina! thank you very much for give us the chance to work for you!!

Painting my entire house

I strongly recommend this company. They were extremely hardworking, meticulous and completed the job with great care and detail. They can be trusted in the house and their desire to make their customers happy was definitely apparent. Jimmy, the owner was very kind and was always working on the job alongside his very committed staff. Their work is wonderful and I would definitely use their services again.

Thank you Jordana for the privilege to serve you And for your trust on us. We hope we can continue working with you in the future.

Jimmy C.
Owner of Living Stone Painting

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Vaughan?