Livingstone Painting

Reviews for Livingstone Painting

anonymous
anonymous

Painted kitchen

When I contacted livingstone painting they got back to me very quickly. They came over to give me a quote and told me when they were free to start the job. They came on time and finished the job very nicely.

Thank you Shawna for let us work in your project!

Painting of exterior

This company is very committed and hardworking. They wanted to ensure that we were happy with the job so they spent countless hours bringing us samples of paint. They completed the work with care and detail Much appreciated and I would definitely recommend this company.

Thanks again Jordana is always a pleasure to work with you!

Marina
Marina
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Painting of calling, trims, doors, and walls

Great job was done. Very professional, nice team worked very fast. We like what we got after painting. Our house looks fresh and clean. Thank you guys for the perfect job!

Hi Marina! thank you very much for give us the chance to work for you!!

Painting my entire house

I strongly recommend this company. They were extremely hardworking, meticulous and completed the job with great care and detail. They can be trusted in the house and their desire to make their customers happy was definitely apparent. Jimmy, the owner was very kind and was always working on the job alongside his very committed staff. Their work is wonderful and I would definitely use their services again.

Thank you Jordana for the privilege to serve you And for your trust on us. We hope we can continue working with you in the future.

Jimmy C.
Owner of Living Stone Painting

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Vaughan?