Whyte's Masonry

Felice from Whitby
Felice from Whitby
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Window Sill Replacement

Jason and his team did an amazing job replacing my window sills. These guys are hard working dedicated individuals. I will be hiring them again for future projects in my home.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Window sill replacement

We are extremely pleased with the work that was done. It was a pleasure doing business with Whytes. The replacement sills look incredible and he was able to get the work done very quickly. Would totally recommend his services for any brick work required on your house.

Thank you for your kind review. I hope you'll consider Whytes Masonry in the future.

Roberta in Oshawa
Roberta in Oshawa
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Replace broken brick and build up cement between 2 garage doors

I was getting new garage doors installed with aluminum capping on the wooden trim around each door. The concrete between my 2 garage doors had eroded and begun crumbling. The eroded concrete would have prevented the capping from being installed in a straight line. Jason did a fabulous job in building up the concrete, squaring off the corners, and also fixing several broken bricks on my house just above the eroded concrete. He did this small job very promptly so that my garage door installation could proceed on schedule. Jason provided us with such great service - we recommend him highly!

BC from Oshawa
BC from Oshawa
6 reviews Oshawa, ON

Door fill in

Jason did a great job filling in an old door with brick, he was professional and you could tell he had a lot of skill when it came to making sure the new bricks aligned with the old ones and fit within the old door opening.

Looking for Masonry & Bricklaying pros in Oshawa?