Moving & Storage

613-302-0532
103 Jolliet Avenue
Ottawa
K1L 5H1

I initially submitted a project request to Toronto area companies that were top rated on here. Some of the quotes I got were ridiculous. One was reasonably quoted, but was just disorganized and getting confused with his quotes. I then decided to contact Marc from Top Notch Moving, as he moved my parents from Toronto to Ottawa and they loved the service. Sure enough it was the same great service that my parents got and two friends of theirs they had recommended Marc to. I will be using him again in a few months when I move again locally. His crew is fun, fast, professional, and courteous. His quote was the most accurate I ever had (I have moved often with many companies). Thanks Marc and crew! Update: I recommended Marc to everyone I knew that was moving. He stood my best friend up for her appointment to get a quote. Then when he moved my brother, he wasn't able to make one of the pre-arranged stops on the way to complete the move, so said he would return on Monday, and then never showed up or called. So great mover, but the reliability has unfortunately decreased.

Hi Sophia,

Thank you for your kind words and sharing your experience with us. Your review helps us grow and become recognized. I'm looking forward to your next move.

Regards,

613-302-0532
103 Jolliet Avenue
Ottawa
K1L 5H1

Marc and his crews did a great job on my moving. He did estimate with past rich experience. The bill finally ends up with half an hour more. it is in my budget control.

More about Top Notch Moving Services

Our business is locally owned and was created to help clients like you get professional, reliable, moves from load to unload. We have the most qualified moving experts to stand by our name and give you a top notch move.