Trust Interior Corporation

3695 Kaneff Crescent Mississauga ON L5A 4B6
HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Mississauga  >  Trust Interior Corporation

Reviews for Trust Interior Corporation

Basement Renovation

I hired Ali to do a small basement renovation job for me: painting the walls and fixing the hardwood floors. Ali brought in his brother Walid to do some of the work and then left the country for two weeks. He directed Walid to collect payment from me. However, when we inspected the work, it was not done at all according to was agreed upon. Walid insisted on partial payment anyway, which I gave him, but I said I would speak to Ali when he returned about the deficiencies in the work. Walid then proceeded to harass me by text and phone for the remaining payment. When Ali returned, both he and Walid refused to complete the work as agreed. This was the worst experience I have ever had with a contractor. Both Walid and Ali are sorely lacking in ethics, intelligence, professionalism and accountability for their work. Moreover, they are belligerent and downright bullies. Stay away from both of these clowns!

Ahsan from Mississauga
Ahsan from Mississauga

remodeling

I got my basement re modeled. These guys were very helpful. They completed the task on time , the work was done very neatly. As a matter of fact who ever visits my house now ask me to provide contact information for these guys because they appreciate the work done .Thanks to the whole team

Glen Day in Regina
Glen Day in Regina
2 reviews Regina, SK

house reno before selling

My wife and I used Trust Renovations for our bathroom and kitchen renovations. We had an excellent experience. Both rooms turned out better than we imagined. Douglas and his team worked quickly and efficiently, working around our busy lives, and still leaving us with a livable situation while under construction. The kitchen was especially well done. He incorporated our ideas as well as bringing his own expertise to bear

david mercer in Toronto
david mercer in Toronto

General Contractor and Some paint jobs

Very professional from start to finish. They are not your average contractor. Very knowledable and helpful. They stayed on time and on budget. Ozcan's team of guys are very professional too. Thanks guys for doing a great job.

Ivana Cormier in Thornhill
Ivana Cormier in Thornhill
1 review THORNHILL, ON

Painting and drywall

The project is more complicated than their original expectation due to the wall paper behind existing paint, lots and lots of plastering work, chunks of the wall fell off as the work progressed that needed patching... Even with the additional work, they didn't ask for extra money and finished only half a day beyond the original estimated schedule.

All in all, two thumbs up, and the finished product looks terrific!!