Snow Wrangler

3865 Chesswood Drive Toronto ON M3J 2R8
HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in Toronto  >  Snow Wrangler

Reviews for Snow Wrangler

Snow Removal and Landscaping done right

After much Trial and error with other contractors, Snow Wrangler pulled through as a shining example of what service should be.
They were fair, very informative and educated us about the industry standards and what to expect and what not to expect. unlike other contractors who left us out in the cold ( literally ) in terms of explaining the standards of service and the different tiers we can opt in for.

Overall great service, great hardworking workers and you get what you pay for.

Ralph in Burnaby
Ralph in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Took the money; didn't do the job

They never cleared my steps and sidewalk in the time stipulated in the contract. When we came back from a trip the snow was still there although it had been three days since the last snow. I called them and they said they were just about to get to our house. It took another day before they actually did the job. The next few times there was snow, I called them again when the work wasn't done in the time stipulated and always got the same response. In the end, I just gave up and did it myself. A few times someone did show up a day or so later and, I guess because the sidewalk and the steps to the front door were already cleared by me, just ended up shovelling in places that I hadn't asked for and that didn't need to be cleared.

Hi Ralph, we do not have operations in Burnaby or British Columbia. Could contact our office and address any complaints there. please confirm your address and when you attempted to contact us, as we don't have any record of your contact with us.
our email is [email protected]

Snow Wrangler team

Lynn in Toronto
Lynn in Toronto

Snow Removal

They have not come once this winter as yet despite there being quantities of snow greater than 5 cm over a 24 hour period on at least three occasions. I saw them at my driveway one day with the salting machine but they have never plowed. The plowing is to occur by 7.30 am for overnight and by 5 pm for day time I leave for work at about 8.15 so I have dug out the driveway after 7.30 and after 5 I am very displeased

janllb in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
janllb in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Communication Issues

I'm a new customer having great difficulty reaching this company after some service issues for 2 properties during the first snowfall this year. Snow service issues happen especially early on, and could have easily been fixed. Daily voice messages and emails have not been returned for over 3 days (which for snow issues, is forever). This is VERY disappointing and seems out of line with the great reviews above. The plowing done so far was ok but incomplete. The lack of responsiveness however, is both discourteous and NOT a good sign for future.

Dillan in Toronto
Dillan in Toronto
1 review , ON

Snow removal

I was very impressed with the job completed by AJ the removal process was clean and thorough. AJ was very friendly and helpful during the entire process as well as speedy with responses. Working with him was an absolute delight! Will definitely hire again.

Thank you so much for your input we hope to work with you again!

SNOW WRANGLER

What an amazingly run company ..they are fast, reliable , and always there for the customer AJ the owner has hired the best of the best in the industry to work for his company .. the price is the most competitive around and I will forever use snow wrangler for any snow removal or construction needs.. they will never let you down .. if i could id give them more stars .. thanks snow wrangler for all you do and for always being there for people in need .. you get 1000+ stars across the board

Thank you for your business!

Alexander from North York
Alexander from North York

Toronto Plowing

We used snow these guys at the office and after a few months we also used them at our home. AJ was very upfront in regards to the rates and fees and assured us we would not be disappointed. There was not one day that the office and our home was not plowed before 6 am. It was amazing.Best of all they have no hidden fees. AJ insures all of his fleet are dispatched early to meet the clients needs We have extended the contract into this upcoming season and have no concerns as last season was very easy going.

Thank you Alexander.

More about Snow Wrangler

We have over 10 years of experience service serving commercial and residential units across GTA, BRAMPTON, PEEL REGION, MISSISSAUGA and NIAGRA REGION . We are currently experience high volume for quote requests for 2017/2018 season, please email us at [email protected] us with an approximate size of your driveway (how many cars will fit) details of driveway, salting and we will provide you a quote! Pictures and addresses are helpful.
***
We specialize in Snow Removal Related Services as well as Construction and Landscaping. We are fully licensed and insured professional business operators here to meet your needs. No matter the size of your property, we understand the urgency when it comes to effective services you can rely on. We’ll clear your property of snow and related liabilities such as ice, while creating a safe environment for your home or business. As long-time experts in the industry, we take on a full-service approach that goes beyond your expectations, no matter if we are maintaining your property or sculpting it.