HOMELAND MOVING AND LOGISTIC SERVICES

Moving & Storage
22020 49 AVE Langley BC V3A 3R9
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Surrey  >  HOMELAND MOVING AND LOGISTIC SERVICES

Reviews for HOMELAND MOVING AND LOGISTIC SERVICES

2 reviews Langley, BC

MOVING

Mehmet moved our furniture from a storage place to our new home yesterday. He was punctual, fast and careful with our stuff. One of our furniture items was a very heavy, solid wood, 7 ft high armoire. He carried it upstairs with another guy through a narrow and low ceiling staircase and they did their best to put it into the bedroom through a narrow door. Nothing was damaged and I was very happy and relieved. Through over four hours of hard work Mehmet never stopped smiling. His smile made me relax because I am not a young person and moving is not a pleasant thing for me. I have moved over 12 times during my entire life and I have never seen anyone moving heavy furniture with a smile on his face. I would recommend Mehmet's company Homeland Moving and Logistic Services to anyone.

2 reviews Langley, BC

MOVING

I contacted this company after some bad experience I had over the phone with other movers. I never expected Mehmet and his team to be not only good but amazing. Extremely fast and at the same time extremely careful and friendly professionals. They also arrived right on time. I was under pressure being elderly and having to move under a difficult and unusual situation in a very short time. Mehmet took care of everything for me with a smile. He took away my frustration and stress. He is also a very honest young man. I would heartly recommend this company to anyone. Thank you Mehmet from the bottom of my heart. I wish more people would be as honest as you. Keep up the good work.

More about HOMELAND MOVING AND LOGISTIC SERVICES

We are an established, well known reputable company which offers comprehensive services at reasonable price. Our experienced staff and crew are trained to work diligently to deliver the valuable possessions of our customers safely and securely. Langley Movers, Langley Moving Company since 2006. British Columbia Service Area: Abbotsford Movers, Abbotsford ...