Homeland Moving And Logistic Services

Jam B.
Jam B.
1 review Surrey, BC

Moving

We were very impressed by the Homeland service. They were all very professional, took such great care with our things, and worked incredibly hard as a team. Couldn't be happier with how it all worked out.

Eva Jan. in Richmond
Eva Jan. in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Thank you very much !

I would like to take time and thank you to Homeland Moving and Logistic Services.
We moved from Vancouver, BC to Toronto, ON beginning of this month and received our stuff early this week. I am still in Vancouver for work but my husband confirmed that we don't have any major issues, only a couple of glasses/ plates were broken ( I had packed them :) )

Sales office and movers were nice, clean, kind and helpful.
Now, we are hoping to move our daughter`s apartment with them from Victoria, BC.

Warm Wishes

Eva J.

2 reviews Langley, BC

MOVING

Mehmet moved our furniture from a storage place to our new home yesterday. He was punctual, fast and careful with our stuff. One of our furniture items was a very heavy, solid wood, 7 ft high armoire. He carried it upstairs with another guy through a narrow and low ceiling staircase and they did their best to put it into the bedroom through a narrow door. Nothing was damaged and I was very happy and relieved. Through over four hours of hard work Mehmet never stopped smiling. His smile made me relax because I am not a young person and moving is not a pleasant thing for me. I have moved over 12 times during my entire life and I have never seen anyone moving heavy furniture with a smile on his face. I would recommend Mehmet's company Homeland Moving and Logistic Services to anyone.

2 reviews Langley, BC

MOVING

I contacted this company after some bad experience I had over the phone with other movers. I never expected Mehmet and his team to be not only good but amazing. Extremely fast and at the same time extremely careful and friendly professionals. They also arrived right on time. I was under pressure being elderly and having to move under a difficult and unusual situation in a very short time. Mehmet took care of everything for me with a smile. He took away my frustration and stress. He is also a very honest young man. I would heartly recommend this company to anyone. Thank you Mehmet from the bottom of my heart. I wish more people would be as honest as you. Keep up the good work.

More about Homeland Moving And Logistic Services

We are an established, well known reputable company which offers comprehensive services at reasonable price. Our experienced staff and crew are trained to work diligently to deliver the valuable possessions of our customers safely and securely.
Langley Movers, Langley Moving Company since 2006.

British Columbia Service Area:

Abbotsford Movers, Abbotsford Moving Companies, Abbotsford Moving Company, Armstrong Movers, Armstrong Moving Companies, Armstrong Moving Company, Burnaby Movers, Burnaby Moving Companies, Burnaby Moving Company, Campbell River Movers, Campbell River Moving Companies, Campbell River Moving Company, Castlegar Movers, Castlegar Moving Companies, Castlegar Moving Company, Chilliwack Movers, Chilliwack Moving Companies, Chilliwack Moving Company, Colwood Movers, Colwood Moving Companies, Colwood Moving Company, Coquitlam Movers, Coquitlam Moving Companies, Coquitlam Moving Company, Courtenay Movers, Courtenay Moving Companies, Courtenay Moving Company, Cranbrook Movers, Cranbrook Moving Companies, Cranbrook Moving Company, Dawson Creek Movers, Dawson Creek Moving Companies, Dawson Creek Moving Company, Duncan Movers, Duncan Moving Companies, Duncan Moving Company, Enderby Movers, Enderby Moving Companies, Enderby Moving Company, Fernie Movers, Fernie Moving Companies, Fernie Moving Company, Fort St. John Movers, Moving Companies, Fort St. John Moving Company, Grand Forks Movers, Grand Forks Moving Companies, Moving Company, Greenwood Movers, Greenwood Moving Companies, Greenwood Moving Company, Kamloops Movers, Kamloops Moving Companies, Moving Company, Kelowna Movers, Moving Companies, Kelowna Moving Company, Kimberley Movers, Kimberley Moving Companies, Kimberley Moving Company, Kitimat Movers, Kitimat Moving Companies, Kitimat Moving Company, Langford Movers, Langford Moving Companies, Langford Moving Company, Langley Movers, Langley Moving Companies, Langley Moving Company, Merritt Movers, Merritt Moving Companies, Merritt Moving Company, Nanaimo Movers, Nanaimo Moving Companies, Nanaimo Moving Company, Nelson Movers, Nelson Moving Companies, Nelson Moving Company, New Westminster Movers, New Westminster Moving Companies, New Westminster Moving Company, North Vancouver Movers, North Vancouver Moving Companies, North Vancouver Moving Company, Parksville Movers, Parksville Moving Companies, Parksville Moving Company, Penticton Movers, Penticton Moving Companies, Penticton Moving Company, Pitt Meadows Movers, moving Companies, Pitt Meadows Moving Company, Port Alberni Movers, Port Alberni Moving Companies, Port Alberni Moving Company, Port Coquitlam Movers, Port Coquitlam Moving Companies, Port Coquitlam Moving Companies, Port Moody Movers, Port Moody Moving Compnies, Port Moody Moving Company, Powell River Movers, Powell River Moving Companies, Powell River Moving Company, Prince George Movers, Prince George Moving Companies, Prince George Moving Company, Prince Rupert Movers, Prince Rupert Moving Companies, Prince Rupert Moving Company, Quesnel Movers, Quesnel Moving Companies, Quesnel Moving Company, Revelstoke Movers, Revelstoke Moving Companies, Revelstoke Company, Richmond Rossland Movers, Richmond Rossland Moving Companies, Richmond Rossland Moving Company, Salmon Arm Movers, Salmon Arm Moving Companies, Salmon Arm Moving Company, Surrey Movers, Surrey Moving Companies, Surrey Moving Company, Terrace Movers, Terrace Moving Companies, Terrace Moving Company, Trail Movers, Trail Moving Companies, Trail Moving Company, Vancouver Movers, Vancouver Moving Companies, Moving Company, Vernon Movers, Moving Companies, Vernon Moving Company, Victoria Movers, Victoria Moving Companies, Victoria Moving Company, White Rock Movers, White Rock Moving Companies, White Rock Moving Company, Williams Lake and the surrounding areas

Alberta Service Area:

Airdrie Movers, Airdrie Moving Companies, Airdrie Moving Company, Brooks Movers, Brooks Moving Companies, Brooks Moving Company, Calgary Movers, Calgary Moving Companies, Moving Company, Camrose Movers, Moving Companies, Camrose Moving Company, Cold Lake Movers, Cold Lake Moving Companies, Cold Lake Moving Company, Edmonton Movers, Edmonton Moving Companies, Edmonton Moving Company, Fort Saskatchewan Movers, Fort Saskatchewan Moving Companies, Fort Saskatchewan Moving Company, Grande Prairie Movers, Grande Prairie Moving Companies, Grande Prairie Movig Company, Lacombe Movers, Lacombe Moving Companies, Lacombe Moving Company, Leduc Movers, Leduc Moving Companies, Leduc Moving Company, Lethbridge Movers, Lethbridge Moving Companies, Lethbridge Moving Company, Lloydminster Movers, Lloydminster Moving Companies, Lloydminster Moving Company, Medicine Hat Movers, Medicine Hat Moving Companies, Medicine Hat Moving Company, Red Deer Movers, Red Deer Moving Companies, Red Deer Moving Company, Spruce Grove Movers, Spruce Grove Moving Companies, Spruce Grove Moving Company, St. Albert Movers, St. Albert Moving Companies, St. Albert Moving Company, and the surrounding areas.