HomeStars  >  Electricians in East Gwillimbury  >  Lotza Electrical Services

Reviews for Lotza Electrical Services

Great electrical work

Vince re-did all the electrical in an old home I purchased. Gave a fair price and did a great job. Loved my LED pot lights. I would recommend him and use him again

Heather in Keswick, Ontario
Heather in Keswick, Ontario
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Amazing Electrician

Vince did a bunch of things for us in our new house. He was quick, so friendly and extremely professional. Plus his prices are great! I highly recommend this electrician!

Cathy in Markham
Cathy in Markham

Great Company

We had an annoying light switch problem that we just couldn't figure out. Vince took one look at it and fixed it no problem. Very nice guy, would highly recommend home to anyone!

Brian in Newmarket
Brian in Newmarket
0 reviews Simcoe County, ON

Pot Light Installation

My wife and I were looking to upgrade a few things in our 6 year old Mattamy home. We decided to upgrade the lighting and get pot lights installed in the living room, hallway and upstairs hallway. We called on Vince Ebejer and he provided us with fair quote and a FANTASTIC service. He was fast, efficient and friendly. He even entertained our kids and did not complain that our family was in the way while he worked. Vince even cleaned up after and left our home the way he found it before doing the work.

We are going to call on Vince to do some more electrical work. He is professional, knows his trade better that ANYONE and is a fantastic guy.

Shane Lockman in Toronto
Shane Lockman in Toronto

Electrical Repairs

I had renovation done about a year ago. The contractor who was supposed to be a master electrician got his finial payment and left switches not working, outlets not covered or connect to walls just a mess (Castleano Construction) if anyone wants to know. Never the less I wanted to get these corrected and this is where vince came in the the picture. I reached out to him to fix the outlets and switches ect. He showed up when he said an fixed everything.... great we are happy so we now ask vince while he is here that we would like to add a few pots lights in the bathroom. He than tells me after looking that they are not to code and need to replace all of them. I ask him what he thinks I should do, he tells me he is concerned about the safety of my children and I should replace them. I would have done the work anyway but the fact that the the first concern of his was the safety of my family showed me that he was the real deal. I will not have anyone else regardless of the size of the Job do any electrical work on my house vince has the right of first refusal. No matter what you need done Call Vince or Call me and I will tell you to call Vince. Great work and greater guy.

Dayana R. from Oakville
Dayana R. from Oakville

Pot lights and electrical panel

I bought a 26 years old house and while fixing a part of our basement, our contractor told us our electrical panel needed updating. I heard of Vince from a friend and call him right away. He came and put in a brand new panel, added outlets to the second room in the basement and pot lights. We were so impressed with his work and how efficient and quick he was that we called him back to put pot lights in our house. In two days he did just about every room in the house, hung new light fixtures, removed our old massive dated hanging stair chandelier, fixed our under the counter lights, and more. We are calling him back again to do the master bedroom, hang new outside lights and add new lighting in our soon to be renovated bathroom. His work is superior, his quote is amazing and his personality is funny like no other. I highly recommend him and his crew. Amazing people to work with!!

Kit Kat

Lotza new electrical solutions for Wall Sconces!

We love our Dining Room Pendant and wanted to add matching Sconces, but were reluctant as one (electrical) venture always begets another (drywall sanding, patching, painting). I couldn't imagine living through yet another reno mess. However after speaking with Vince, our "go to" master electrician, we were presented with another option: a wireless remote system. To my surprise (and delight!) in a few short hours our two new sconces were installed, effortlessly: no intrusion, no mess! We are thrilled with the result! Our sconces are a beautiful complement. We appreciate Vince's fine work and creative solutions to benefit the Homeowner. Thanks Vince, you're the best!

Kit Kat

Vince will light up your life!

With a very short timeline between taking possession and actually moving into our home (3.5 weeks), we had the great fortune of being introduced to Vince of Lotza Electrical Services by Louie at "Ceiling Stucco Removal - The Ceiling Specialist". Vince stepped up to the plate and worked with us to achieve "lotz" in that short time including:
Supplied and installed LED pot lights;
Hung pendants/fans where none existed;
Exchanged fixtures inside and out;
Installed a 220 V power line for our new appliances;
Installed electrical outlets (garage doors);
Created new receptacles;
Fished electrical cables through walls and across ceilings;
Provided electricity where we needed it;
Added circuit breakers;

Vince designed/placed all our pot lights, recommended LED vs. halogen (which was the right decision) and became a welcome fixture during our reno (thank goodness!). I now understand Vince's philosophy that you can never have enough light!
Vince did what needed to be done and much more at a very fair price.
Vince also advised us when something (on our electrical 'wish list') was not a worthwhile venture (he cares!). Via telephone, Vince stepped us through fixing one of our central vac outlets (not an electrical issue as we thought) which saved us money by solving the problem ourselves. Great service, tremendous advice!!
I cannot say enough positives to describe Vince - a "master" and a really nice guy with a great work ethic.
Vince knows electricity...he's the best!

Morag in Newmarket
Morag in Newmarket
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Solved our lighting issues

Vince was great, pot lights in the kitchen and office solved our lighting issues there, hanging new fixtures, installing new smoke and Co detectors as well as bathroom fans that all needed upgrading.