Kenny's Studio

Allena from Toronto
Allena from Toronto
3 reviews North York, ON

new house paint

We hired this company for my parents’ new house to paint the 1st floor and 2nd floor. They started on Saturday morning; totally there were 3 people to paint. Since the ceiling is very high, I was firstly concerned it might be difficult or affect the paint results. However, I was totally wrong, they have all their tools and equipment and I even no need to think about it. They took 2 days finish everything, since my mom did not like the dark color I chose for her, then she wanted to change in the process. I thought it might be a issue, as we paid already, but they said ok, no problem. During the process, Steve also gave us some suggestion to make either satin or eggshell (as I prefer to have satin, but my dad likes to have eggshell for the living room). I have a lot to say even cannot stop. Again, appreciate the whole team very much.