Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Whitby  >  Procuts Professional Painters

Reviews for Procuts Professional Painters

Amanda in Oshawa
Amanda in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Painting 3 rooms

Julian was professional. He got the job done in a timely manner. There were no mistakes. I recommend him to many people. Thanks for the awesome job! Will be hiring him again in the future.

Thank you Amanda!

Ben in Whitby
Ben in Whitby

Hallways/Foyer and Doors/Trim

Procuts did my foyer/hallway walls and ceiling, and all the doors/trim in my house. I got a very reasonable quote from Julian, and his team were able to get the job done half a day earlier then estimated. The team was great and very professional. My wife was very happy when Julian suggested not redoing the stairs to attempt to match the white on the trim since the difference was so minimal (unnoticeable now that it is dry) compared to the extra cost. A lot of guys would have taken the job just for the extra money and she really appreciated the honesty. Couldn't be happier with the results and we will definitely have them out to do our next set of renos.

Thank you so much Ben! We are thrilled that you guys are happy with the job and looking forward to the next one!

Leigh in Oshawa
Leigh in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

paint

Julian and his team painted my foyer twice !!! Nothing to do with their work but my dislike of the color I chose. Julian is very flexible, efficient, kind and hard working. You can see how his years of experience has made him an expert at what he does. Can't wait to use him again :)

Violeta in Whitby
Violeta in Whitby

New home & Reno's

L1K 1J9

I have now used Procuts Painters twice. The first time Julian painted in my condo and I was extremely satisfied with his work and professionalism. I called him again when I purchased my new home. Julian and his team painted my entire home. I'm so happy with the end result and would definitely recommend and use again.

Lkenny in Oshawa
Lkenny in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Paint upgrade from builder's biege

I found Julian here on HomeStars and was impressed with the great reviews. He was very prompt and precise with his quote and great at answering all my questions leading up to the job. Julian and his team did a great job and worked quickly to help us beautify our home. We would and already have recommended him to family and friends! He was a pleasure to have in our home

Hilary in Newcastle
Hilary in Newcastle
0 reviews Newcastle, ON

Painting

I contacted Julian to give us an estimate on our painting our house to get it ready for sale. He showed up within a couple of days. His quote was reasonable and he was able to work within our timeframe. While on the job we could see that he cared to produce a good end product and we were very happy with his work. We will use him again in the future.

Steve
Steve
5 reviews Whitby, ON

Main floor painting

L1K 1J9

Last summer we had Julian paint the garage / front door, he did a great job on that so when we were getting ready to put the house up for sale we had him come back to paint the whole main floor.
He was done in two days and the job looks amazing. I'm sure it will help get the house sold much faster.
We would recommend him to anyone and will be calling him again when we need the new house painted.

As always it was a great pleasure. Wish you guys the best of luck with the sale of the house and hopefully we will see you in the next one!!

Rob and Helen
Rob and Helen

Main and 2nd floor paining

L1K 1J9

Julian provided us a very reasonable and precise cost/time estimate to paint our whole house based on at least an hour that he volunteered to measure and scope the work that was needed. He and his team are very polite, efficient and skilled and the resulting workmanship was excellent. Will definitely contact him again next time around when I need any painting work done.

jcrossley in Whitby
jcrossley in Whitby

Great paint job

We contacted Julian at Procuts based on a recommendation from a co-worker. The job consisted of a large part of our main floor, a high stairwell, the upstairs hallway, and the kitchen ceiling. Including all the baseboards, door frames and trim. Some patching and repair work was also included.

Julian and his team were a pleasure to deal with. From the quote, to the job itself, everything went smoothly. The work was performed very quickly, and professionally. You can tell Julian really cares about his work and does his best to make sure everything comes out perfect. Any questions or concerns we had were immediately addressed and taken care of.

We are very happy with the results and will definitely be using them again in the future.

Thanks guys for sharing our experience. Glad that you are happy with the result!

Lesley in Oshawa
Lesley in Oshawa
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Big paint job

I contacted Julian in September with a big paint job. We wanted our hallways, front foyer, dining room, living room, kitchen & family room painted. He responded quickly and provided a very detailed quote that was the most reasonable by far, plus he's just really nice. I liked that the quote included paint so I really knew what we were getting into. He suggested the job would take 3-4 days but they were done in 2. They were careful and cleaned up after each day and I was amazed at how quick they were. We actually tacked on our dining room during the job and they were STILL done in 2 days. we love the house now, and have already recommended Julian to our parents for paint jobs. Thanks Julian! You & your guys were great to work with!

Thank you Lesley and Paul for being great and accommodating customers! The kid words mean alot and and work you need in the future please don't hesitate to call.

More about Procuts Professional Painters

Procuts prides itself on offering show room quality work that is done fast at a fraction of the cost! No job is too big or too small. Please visit our website to view our work. You wont be disappointed! Procutsprofessional. ca. You can find us on facebook as well, https: ...