DUST LADIES INC.

House & Apartment Cleaning
29 Holmesdale crs. Toronto ON m6e-1y3
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for DUST LADIES INC.

1 review Hamilton, ON

We needed a deep cleaning after months of accumulated construction debris and plaster dust. The price-point seemed high at first, but the depth of clean after one day (four workers) was beyond our experience. The Dust ladies got into nooks and crannies we didn't know existed, moved appliances to get at accumulated grunge, cleaned the appliances, left kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms gleaming. Well worth the slight uptick in price relative to competition.

Job Price

Thanks so much,for the review !!

sumeenaj

Dust Ladies are amazing!! My husband and I could not ask for a better team of people to organize and clean our two bedroom / 2 bathroom apartment. They are extremely thorough and efficient and the place is spotless when they leave. We recommend them wholeheartedly. They are so detail oriented it's unreal. Not only do they clean, but they actually ORGANIZE, which is so great. They have organized various things in our apartment in such a way that everything makes more sense and is more efficient. They really have gone beyond all expectations and we will continue to use them without a doubt!

Job Price

thanks so much for the great review!!?

Andrea

Rebecca and her team did an amazing job! I'm selling my condo and needed someone in very last minute to thoroughly clean for the pictures. I am so impressed with how prompt Manny was with responding and accommodating my last minute request. The condo looks amazing! They really looked after every detail. Thank you!

Job Price

hello Andrea im glad you guys happy,thanks so much for the review !!

Magda in Toronto

Rebecca and team have been cleaning my condo for over three years. Her accountability and responsiveness used to be first class, and the quality of work impeccable. This is why I referred her services to multiple friends in the past.

Fast forwarding three years: bigger team and declining accountability, customer service, and responsiveness. So sad to see how growth of a company takes away the mere things that made that company great in the first place.

To be fair, Rebecca's team forte nowadays is cleaning, and just that: mopping, dusting, vacuuming....However, if you don't want to find your muddy winter boots placed on top of your coats, or cables that belong on the floor placed on top of the dining table, coffee table moved and left in the middle of the living room, I suggest you should look elsewhere.......At least until Rebecca understands that accountability, courtesy and customer service are as important as a hard working cleaning job.

Genevieve

Rebecca and her team are reliable and efficient. They provide personalized service, catering to the house cleaning needs of their customers. Thank you and keep up the great work.

Job Price

Thank you very much for the review,I really appreciate!!

karen

Rebecca and her team are fantastic. My house literally sparkles after they clean it. They are incredibly efficient and trust worthy. I have recommended Rebecca to all my friends, she is the best!

Job Price

HI Karen,thanks very much,for the review!!

Harriet

My husband and I recommend Dust Ladies wholeheartedly. We see Rebecca and team (four cleaners in total) every two weeks and they do a terrific job. They clean our two story older home in two hours. They are extremely careful and extremely thorough. Our house sparkles after they are done. They are also a pleasure to be around. We feel we get excellent value for our money from these skilled and professional cleaners.

Job Price

HI Heriate,I'm glad you happy!! Thanks so much,for the review!!

happycustomer

This first deep cleaning was fantastic - extremely thorough and Rebecca was great to work with! Can't wait for my regular cleaning to start! The regular clean will be about $150. This first session was a bit more because of how much was done, but it was worth it.

Yzobela in Renfrew
1 review Renfrew, ON

We have moved a lot, and used a lot of different cleaning services. These ladies are the very best. I honestly don't know how they do it, but they are super efficient, detail oriented, help organize our home, and always leave it sparkling clean. (And we have three children, so that's saying a lot.) You should hire them, you will not regret it.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your review. Really appreciate it.

Mark in Toronto

Rebeca and team did an amazing job, team of 4 ladies came and did an initial clean, cleaned everything impeccably. Not only that, they attempted to organize my disorganized office and closets for me, made a number of smart moves of items and cleaned underneath everything. Above and beyond what other cleaning services typically do. I am having them back for regular cleanings. Thanks Dust Ladies!!

Job Price

Thank you so much for your review. Hope all is well

More about DUST LADIES INC.

Dust Ladies inc. is at the forefront of Apartment and house Cleaning in City of Toronto and surrounding areas.

Dust Ladies inc. offer a unique solution to the logistics of home cleaning for apartments in the thriving districts.

We offer a flexible service whereby tenants and owners can chose the day, frequency and duration of the clean. We supply all the equipment and cleaning materials to enable us to make your home sparkle.

Our staff are thoroughly trained to the Dust Ladies high standards.

We are happy to clean when you are at home or at work. Access need not be an issue as we are happy to liaise with your concierge.

Our prices are very competitive. The booking process is very thorough,we can book you in after just one phone call.