Dust Ladies Inc.

House & Apartment Cleaning
29 Holmesdale crs. Toronto ON M6E 1Y3

best of 2019 winner 3 timesbest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for Dust Ladies Inc.

Ryann in Toronto
Ryann in Toronto

Awesome cleaning service!

The Dust Ladies have cleaned my home for years now, and years into it, they continue to exceed my expectations. Rebeca is awesome to deal with, and cleaning day is my dog's favourite because the ladies are so nice to her! Definitely recommend the Dust Ladies to anyone looking for an exceptional cleaning service.

thank so much !!

Abhiraj K.
Abhiraj K.
3 reviews Caledon, ON

House cleaning after renovation and before listing for sale.

Rebecca and her team is just amazing, they are so detailed that I was amazed to see the before and and after difference. The over all process of booking was so quick and easy. They showed up right on time. The house was full of dust after Floor sanding and everything had this fine layer of dust on it.. " Everything". The crew tirelessly worked through each and nook and corner of the house and when I walked in after they were done the house wash sparkling... If you have to get any cleaning done I would trust dust ladies Rebeca and crew with closed eyes. They very professional humble and know their job. Thank you Rebecca.

is a pleasure work with you,I'm so glad then you guys are happy,with the job,thank so much !

young
young

regular base house keeping

Very Efficiention and good details. Rebecca done the great job for my tiny residence in Toronto.

thank so much,I really appreciate!!

Steven
Steven

Cleaning service

Rebeca and her team clean our house on a weekly basis and we continue to be pleased by their work.

thanks so much !!

alex in York
alex in York

post construction cleaning!!

dust ladies,cleaning my place,after some renovations,they did incredible job,they left my place super clean,im impressed with they job,i would definitely recommend them,if you looking for a good job to be done.

thanks so much !!

Roy Hennessy in York
Roy Hennessy in York

Condo Cleaning

We have used Rebecca and her staff of four for two years on a monthly basis for our two bedroom large condo. They are timely, courteous, efficient, very thorough, professional, organized and arrive with all the equipment and supplies they require. We give them a 5 out of 5.

Hi Roy,thank you so much, for the review,we really appreciate your words,thanks again!!

Cristina
Cristina

Weekly house cleaning

Rebeca and her cleaning crew are very professional. They are able to effectively and efficiently clean the house in an organized manner. They pay very close attention to details around the house and I am never displeased with their work. Truly magnificent!

thank so much ,for the review!!

Carolyn
Carolyn

Cleaning of home

dust ladies were fantastic! Hands down the best cleaning I’ve had. Highly recommend!
They cleaned places that I didn’t even know were dirty.

Thank so much !!

tracey
tracey

Deep clean of home following a renovation

We were away and having a bathroom Reno on our home so there was a lot of dust and grime everywhere. The cleaners from Dustladies were so very thorough they even did the light fixtures and hard to reach spots!
I’d highly recommend them.

Hi,Tracey I'm glad you happy,with the services,thank do much for the review.

BEST CLEANING SERVICES

Rebecca does a fantastic job with her cleaners. They are prompt and thorough with cleaning. They do such an amazing job and are very diligent in their work. Also if you have any requests they always try to work with you. I would definitely recommend these cleaners as they are the best I have ever had.

Thanks so much,for the review,we love work for you guys,thanks again !!

More about Dust Ladies Inc.

Dust Ladies inc. is at the forefront of Apartment and house Cleaning in City of Toronto and surrounding areas.

Dust Ladies inc. offer a unique solution to the logistics of home cleaning for apartments in the thriving districts.

We offer a flexible service whereby tenants and owners can chose the day, frequency and duration of the clean. We supply all the equipment and cleaning materials to enable us to make your home sparkle.

Our staff are thoroughly trained to the Dust Ladies high standards.

We are happy to clean when you are at home or at work. Access need not be an issue as we are happy to liaise with your concierge.

Our prices are very competitive. The booking process is very thorough,we can book you in after just one phone call.