Dust Ladies Inc.

House & Apartment Cleaning
29 Holmesdale crs. Toronto ON M6E 1Y3

Best of 2019 winner 3 timesBest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for Dust Ladies Inc.

Consistently wonderful.

The Dust Ladies have been cleaning our large house with three messy kids for about three years now. They always do a great job and are wonderful to work with.

thanks so much !!

Anna
Anna
1 review Milton, ON

Post move out cleaning

Thank you so much for a job very well done! I called dust ladies last minute since I had to delay my move several times. The ladies showed up on late notice and did a fabulous job.

thank you!!

D J White from Scarborough
D J White from Scarborough

Post-Reno Cleaning

Rebeca and her team are great and worth every penny! I contacted them on short notice to clean after a kitchen reno. We had a month's worth of plaster dust (the worst stuff ever), drywall dust, sawdust, grout dust...basically every type of dust, everywhere. When the Dust Ladies left our place was spotless. Highly recommended and will use again without hesitation.

thank you so much!!

doyle.leslie in Toronto, Ontario M6J2V7
doyle.leslie in Toronto, Ontario M6J2V7

Post concrete cleanup

We had our concrete floor refinished in our basement. Our builder had wrapped all our toys and furniture but concrete dust got in everything. After a rough clean up by our builder, dust was still on everything. Rebeca and her crew came the day after I hired them. A crew of three worked for nearly four hours and did such an amazing job I nearly cried! Every toy, crevice and surface was dust free and clean. They were worth every penny and I would highly recommend!!

thank so much,really appreciate!!

Cleaning services

Rebecca and her team are wonderful. They are punctual And if running late notify me immediately. The cleaning is always thorough and done with great pride. I would definitely recommend The dust ladies !!

thank so much,really appreciate!!

Mel in Mississauga
Mel in Mississauga

Cleaning prior to house listing

Rebeca and her team came to clean our house prior to listing it for sale. When Rebeca first arrived she did a walk-through with me to identify all the different areas that we would like to have cleaned, and all the areas that did not require cleaning. Her team members were efficient, polite, and courteous. All the girls were a pleasure to be around. They did a wonderful job cleaning the house and we would not hesitate to use their services again.

thank you very much,for your review,much appreciated!!

Helen Callan in Toronto
Helen Callan in Toronto

Cleaning pre listing, after some renovation.

Rebeca and her crew were fantastic in doing a pre-sale cleaning. They came today at short notice as our dates changed, and they hit the ground running. They even cleaned our scary unfinished basement and front porch. They were thorough and tireless. I chose them because of their excellent ratings on Homestars and I would highly recommend them.
Helen.

thank you very much for your review. much apreciated

Abhiraj K.
Abhiraj K.
3 reviews Caledon, ON

House cleaning after renovation and before listing for sale.

Rebecca and her team is just amazing, they are so detailed that I was amazed to see the before and and after difference. The over all process of booking was so quick and easy. They showed up right on time. The house was full of dust after Floor sanding and everything had this fine layer of dust on it.. " Everything". The crew tirelessly worked through each and nook and corner of the house and when I walked in after they were done the house wash sparkling... If you have to get any cleaning done I would trust dust ladies Rebeca and crew with closed eyes. They very professional humble and know their job. Thank you Rebecca.

is a pleasure work with you,I'm so glad then you guys are happy,with the job,thank so much !

Ryann
Ryann

Awesome cleaning service!

The Dust Ladies have cleaned my home for years now, and years into it, they continue to exceed my expectations. Rebeca is awesome to deal with, and cleaning day is my dog's favourite because the ladies are so nice to her! Definitely recommend the Dust Ladies to anyone looking for an exceptional cleaning service.

thank so much !!

young
young

regular base house keeping

Very Efficiention and good details. Rebecca done the great job for my tiny residence in Toronto.

thank so much,I really appreciate!!

More about Dust Ladies Inc.

Dust Ladies inc. is at the forefront of Apartment and house Cleaning in City of Toronto and surrounding areas.

Dust Ladies inc. offer a unique solution to the logistics of home cleaning for apartments in the thriving districts.

We offer a flexible service whereby tenants and owners can chose the day, frequency and duration of the clean. We supply all the equipment and cleaning materials to enable us to make your home sparkle.

Our staff are thoroughly trained to the Dust Ladies high standards.

We are happy to clean when you are at home or at work. Access need not be an issue as we are happy to liaise with your concierge.

Our prices are very competitive. The booking process is very thorough,we can book you in after just one phone call.