DUST LADIES INC.

House & Apartment Cleaning
29 Holmesdale crs. Toronto ON m6e-1y3

Reviews for DUST LADIES INC.

SC in TO
SC in TO

Rental unit cleaning

Rebeca and her team did a great job of cleaning our rental unit that had been left in a bad state. They fit it into their schedule on short notice which was really great of them. The place looked great when they were done. They were on time and efficient, worked so hard and were super nice to work with. Recommend!

Hi,thanks so much,is a pleasure work with you!!

Judy
Judy

House Cleaning

We have been very pleased with the service provided by The Dust Ladies. Rebecca and her crew are hard-working and professional, always on time and very thorough. We would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

thank you very much,a pleasure to work with you!

Shuang
Shuang

Monthly home cleaning service

I have been using their monthly home cleaning service for two years. I appreciated their consistency of quality. Rebecca is the best. I would highly recommend her service to family and friends. In fact, I have already recommended her to five of my friends so far, and they all are very happy with their services.

im glad you guys happy,thanks so much !!

Ongoing monthly apartment cleaning for past year

The Dust Ladies have been cleaning our apartment once a month for about a year now, and I'm just as happy now as I was a year ago. It's a great feeling to come home to a freshly cleaned apartment! All my books/ decor is always put back exactly the way I like after dusting, the ladies re-organized my linen closet (it works much better now) and they wash and change my bedroom linens. Every once in a while, I'll come home and a piece of furniture has been arranged in a new, unique way which is fun to see! They are very detailed oriented and go above and beyond (they also organized my spices in a container I wasn't using - I never would have thought to do that!). I would highly recommend them!

thanks so much,for the great review,really appreciate!!

Michele
Michele

Cleaning services

The Dust Ladies are an excellent and reliable service. The cleaning is thorough and fast!

thanks for the review!!

leo
leo

Home Cleaning Service

Solid team of home cleaners. I use them for both personal and business cleaning of properties large and small.

thanks so much!!

E.M.S. in Toronto
E.M.S. in Toronto

Awesome work. Very friendly.

The ladies clean in places I would not do normally. Very friendly. Love that they bring their own cleaning equipment and supplies. They come as a team so the job gets done quicker.

thanks so much,for the review!!

lynn
lynn

House cleaninge

They are prompt and efficient. We have used them for a year now and the house is as clean as the first time they came.

thanks so much!!

LNG
LNG

House cleaning

We have a detached two bedroom, two storey home that has a finished basement. The Dust Ladies are thorough and efficient in their cleaning. We are not home when they come and we find them to be trustworthy and reliable... and they are great with our dogs! We are extremely happy with their work.

thanks so much !!

Rina in Thornhill
Rina in Thornhill

house cleaning by Dust Ladies

Dust Ladies are superb - professional and punctual. I have been using their services for almost a year now - initially the deep cleaning of the house, and bi-weekly since then - and can wholeheartedly recommend to anyone in need to house cleaning help, so that you can have more time to spend with your family.

Rebeca's team are very thorough and leave the house sparkling clean every time. They bring all supplies and equipment (brushes, vacuum) with them, and their cleaning process is optimized to take the least possible time, with great results.

Rebeca's communication is great, she texts with their expected arrival time and responds to any inquiries promptly.

im so glad,then you guys are happy with the services,thanks so much !!

More about DUST LADIES INC.

Dust Ladies inc. is at the forefront of Apartment and house Cleaning in City of Toronto and surrounding areas.

Dust Ladies inc. offer a unique solution to the logistics of home cleaning for apartments in the thriving districts.

We offer a flexible service whereby tenants and owners can chose the day, frequency and duration of the clean. We supply all the equipment and cleaning materials to enable us to make your home sparkle.

Our staff are thoroughly trained to the Dust Ladies high standards.

We are happy to clean when you are at home or at work. Access need not be an issue as we are happy to liaise with your concierge.

Our prices are very competitive. The booking process is very thorough,we can book you in after just one phone call.