Burlington Drywall

Drywall Contractors
1140 Heritage Rd #20 Burlington ON L7L 4X9
HomeStars  >  Drywall Contractors in Burlington  >  Burlington Drywall  >  Basement steel framing, drywall and taping
Charla from Milton
Charla from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Basement steel framing, drywall and taping

Burlington Drywall
905-631-9255
1090 Heritage Road
Burlington
L7L 4X9

Recently started using Burlington Drywall, as I had a number of projects running and my usual crew couldn't hit a very time-sensitive deadline. Yves (the owner) was extremely personable, throrough and concise with his quotes, Karen and Joy in the office would reply to my emails and questions within minutes and the crew were clean, professional, punctual and satisfied the quality control of this very OCD contractor! For the last two scheduled days of taping, Yves came in early at the weekend with his taping tools, in order to keep said project on schedule (as, despite the dehumidifier, the second coat took an extra day to dry). I didn't have to lift a finger with these guys, all material was carried down and the workspace was spotless at the end of each day. My new go-to contractor for steel framing, wood framing, drywall and taping. I already have them lined up for my next project on Tuesday!