ShelfGenie Of British Columbia

Closet & Storage Solutions
HomeStars  >  Closet & Storage Solutions in Mission  >  ShelfGenie Of British Columbia

Reviews for ShelfGenie Of British Columbia

monyet
monyet
1 review Delta, BC

Cupboards Upgrade

I love my new pullouts, I can finally get at the things I use everyday with ease, no more getting down onto the floor to retrieve what I need! Jon was excellent to work with, very professional, friendly and efficient! The whole experience was a positive one! Thank you Jon and ShelfGenie!

thank you so much for the wonderful review!

Anna B.
Anna B.
1 review New Westminster, BC

Kitchen Renovation.

Jon Robertson is great to deal with. He knows the Shelf Genie products very well and has helped make our kitchen space much more useful and organized. We have used Shelf Genie twice now in two different kitchens and both times Jon has assessed our needs and done a fantastic job of analysis, installation, clean up, and is fast and efficient. He is good at keeping in touch and holds to appointment times. For the price paid (shown in this review) we had four more drawers installed than the pictures shown plus a drawer knife block. I would highly recommend Jon Robertson and Shelf Genie.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Anna, Jon is an amazing individual with passion and he has been with us since the beginning. Thanks for working with him and glad you're enjoying the solution!!

caroleedwards
caroleedwards
1 review Langley, BC

Kitchen cupboard upgrade

We are thrilled. We had a number of cupboards upgraded about 2 yrs ago and just had this last one done today. The great thing is that your space becomes more useable. No more hunting for things at the back of the cupboard, just pull out the draw and everything is at your fingertips. Thanks to Jon, Jim & Joseph for our fabulous kitchen storage!!!

Carole, thanks so much for the wonderful review, you are an incredible client.

AH
AH
1 review Port Moody, BC

Kitchen cabinets shelving

Helped us have an organized shelving solution. You do lose some space but worth doing to able to find what you are looking for. Great job by Jon Robertson! Thank you!

Thanks so much for the kind review, glad you love it and Jon is very appreciative on your comments.

Valorie H.
Valorie H.
1 review Surrey, BC

Kitchen

I have been very impressed with Shelf Genie from my first consultation with Jon through to the completion of the project. Jon was always professional and very helpful. He had wonderful insight into what I wanted and needed and delivered beyond my expectations. The completed project has increased storage capacity in my cupboards and has made my love of cooking more convenient. I would definitely recommend this company

Thank you so much for the wonderful review

margaret6993
margaret6993
1 review Vancouver, BC

Kitchen pantry

After moving into our condo from a large house, I needed all storage spaces maximized. Caroline Vincent came and spent time going over all my cupboards and needs and came up with an excellent plan that would solve my storage issues. When the shelves arrived on schedule, Jon Robertson installed them quickly and expertly adjusting some of the plans to suit specific heights. I am thrilled with my pantry and would highly recommend Shelf Genie, particularly Caroline and Jon.

Thanks so much for the kind review, especially to our team of Caroline & Jon!

Jerome L in Vancouver
Jerome L in Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Optimizing the Entrance Closet space

This is my second ShelfGenie installation! The first one, 2 years ago in the kitchen, was designed by Caroline and installed by Jon and they did a first rate job worthy of a 10 rating. I have had the opportunity to live with the kitchen install for that time and can say that they are still as sturdy as new and I still marvel at their storage capabilities.

I decided to do the same for our large entrance closets: Turning one into a pantry and the other into efficient shoe storage. I turned once more to Caroline and she had great ideas based on what types of items I would be storing: Weight and size of items, how high is the shelf and how I would access it etc. Jon, once again, did a great installation job: He was quick, neat and cleaned up after. I got what I wanted in the design.
Really great people to work with. I couldn't wait to start sorting my food and shoes out and filling the new found space as soon as Jon was done.

Thank you so much for the kind review Jerome. You are a wonderful client and appreciate your enthusiasm.

Sharon S.
Sharon S.
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Kitchen shelving

Great product and service all around! Caroline came for the design and was full of ideas. She told me what would work, had great design ideas and she was honest about what might be unnecessary expense. The installer Jon was friendly, professional and took great care with his work. I feel like I’ve gained over 25% more kitchen, it was so worthwhile!!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Sharon, happy you are loving the solution.

Janet
Janet
1 review Vancouver, BC

Optimize storage closet

I live in a small apartment in a great neighbourhood. I need more space, but upsizing is out of reach financially and I don’t want to leave the ‘hood. So I’m investing in Reno’s instead. This closet makeover is FANTASTIC. Things will be so much better organized and accessible. Exceeds expectations.

Thanks so much for the wonderful and kind review.

Lori P.
Lori P.
1 review New Westminster, BC

Kitchen pantry and cupboards

Jon did a great job working with us on the consultation and during the install. He checked with us before final installation of the shelves for hieghts. I thought I wanted something different and as Jon and I discussed my options, I came to realize that Jon’s ideas worked better than what I was thinking. I really appreciated his professionalism and his understanding of how best to use the space in our kitchen.

Thanks so much for the wonderful and kind review!

More about ShelfGenie Of British Columbia

Servicing the B.C. Lower Mainland, Victoria, and Nanaimo.

Transforming the way you use the space in your home with high-quality custom pull out and Glide-Out shelving solutions and accessories. For your kitchen, bathrooms, under stairs, boats, and RV's.

Our mission at ShelfGenie is to remain the industry leader in custom pull out and Glide-Out™ systems by
1. Continuing to be the standard-bearer in quality, product innovation, and solutions
2. Design solutions based on organizing first
3. Showing respect to our employees
4. Showing gratitude for our success

Our custom pull out solutions will turn your pain and frustration into love and enjoyment in your home, guaranteed!

kitchen shelving