Shelf Genie Of British Columbia

Closet & Storage Solutions
Shelf Genie Of British Columbia

Reviews for Shelf Genie Of British Columbia

Private User reviews Gibsons, BC

Drawer pull outs for kitchen

The installation was completed on schedule and the quality of hardware and woodwork exceeded expectations. You can find pull outs at a lower price but you might regret your decision.

Thank you so much for the review!

lucy.py.lo
lucy.py.lo
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Vanity shelves.

Excellent design and great workmanship. I shall enjoy it for many years to come. Love it.

thank you for the kind review Lucy, and thanks for being a wonderful client.

June P.
June P.
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Replacement of kitchen cabinets, purchase and installation of new kitchen cabinet doors, decorative handles and ShelfGenie inserts.

We visited the Vancouver Home Show last year and there we had an informative discussion with Caroline Vincent of Shelf Genie. We purchased cabinet inserts and then arranged to have our kitchen cabinets resurfaced. Granite Restorations called to arrange timing to come to our home and have the cabinet doors removed and then the new cabinets and handles installed. Steve's work was fantastic - doing all this work plus some extra 'touches' that really made a huge difference. We cannot praise Steve's work enough - he was far beyond excellent!

Once this was completed, James arranged a date to prepare the work needed to have the inserts installed. James prepared and inserted the the ShelfGenie products into our bottom cupboards. His work was very excellent!

We highly recommend the suggestions and work of ShelfGenie and Granite transformations.

Thank you so much for the kind review June, glad you love our work.

GRACE_LOFTUS47
GRACE_LOFTUS47
1 review Surrey, BC

Kitchen

I could not ask for a better installer, James was a true professional and all the work was completed just as promised. The shelves glide so quietly and move easily in and out. This will be a great help to my life. I will no longer have to struggle with extra pain just to get something from the bottom or back of the shelf. I highly recommend this product and believe it was worth every dollar spent. Thank you James

Thank you so much for the kind review, James is very much appreciative for this review. Sincerely, Joseph.

Richard L.
Richard L.
1 review Victoria, BC

Making dysfunctional kitchen cabinets more functional.

We are very happy with the changes Shelf Genie made to our existing kitchen cabinets. The new pullouts are much easier on the back, and we can fit more items in each cabinet. Rick, our installer and Shelf Genie rep., did a great job, especially with some challenges that arose from the original installation of the cabinets.

Thanks so much for the kind review and on Rick, he very much appreciates it. Happy Holidays!

KATHLEENT
KATHLEENT
1 review Port Moody, BC

Kitchen cupboards renovation

I was so very pleased with the quality of the shelving and the GREAT service provided by my installer!!!

Thanks so much for the kind review! Glad you love it and hope you can pass on the word! Happy holidays!

kenmackinnon
kenmackinnon
1 review Coquitlam, BC

pullout drawers in lower cabinet

Great designing by Joseph and same for installation. Installer even remedied door closing by changing hinge. Lot more room for storage and so easy to open and access.
Great job!

Thanks so much for the kind words Ken, glad you're enjoying the design and solution. Happy Holidays. Sincerely James & Joseph

Stacy
Stacy
1 review Surrey, BC

Kitchen - shelf genie

James was super pleasant in all interactions. He worked very fast. His first visit was to see what there was to see and much to my surprise he recommended a lot less than I was expecting (I guess I was expecting a recommendation for each and every cupboard). He told me what was already working well and recommendations were only where needed and where I’d benefit from. So this isn’t a cash grab company. He worked fast and the result is amazing. I highly recommend shelf genie!!

Thanks so much for the kind review Stacy, we definitely give our honest feedback on what's worthwhile to do and where it makes the most sense for your budget. Thanks for your business!

Matthew
Matthew
1 review Vancouver, BC

Pantry Installation

They came in and transformed what was essentially a closet into a beautiful functional kitchen changing pantry.

Caroline was very thorough in asking exactly how we use our kitchen and what types of products we would intend to keep in our pantry. From there she made suggestions on what type of shelves and which way they should be organized to create an easy to use pantry.

John came in soon after to measure things out and was very accommodating around my schedule to set up a time for installation. He was quick, efficient and took the time to ensure everything was working as it should and that I knew how to use and care for the new shelves.

Overall a fantastic experience having Shelf Genie transform our pantry.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, we really appreciate and glad everything turned out the way it should.

monyet
monyet
1 review Delta, BC

Cupboards Upgrade

I love my new pullouts, I can finally get at the things I use everyday with ease, no more getting down onto the floor to retrieve what I need! Jon was excellent to work with, very professional, friendly and efficient! The whole experience was a positive one! Thank you Jon and ShelfGenie!

thank you so much for the wonderful review!

More about Shelf Genie Of British Columbia

Servicing the B.C. Lower Mainland, Victoria, and Nanaimo.

Transforming the way you use the space in your home with high-quality custom pull out and Glide-Out shelving solutions and accessories. For your kitchen, bathrooms, under stairs, boats, and RV's.

Our mission at ShelfGenie is to remain the industry leader in custom pull out and Glide-Out™ systems by
1. Continuing to be the standard-bearer in quality, product innovation, and solutions
2. Design solutions based on organizing first
3. Showing respect to our employees
4. Showing gratitude for our success

Our custom pull out solutions will turn your pain and frustration into love and enjoyment in your home, guaranteed!

kitchen shelving