Fence One

Reviews for Fence One

Blair in Ottawa
Blair in Ottawa

Gate Repairs

A very quick response. My existing gate had been wrongly constructed. Jeff replaced it with a new one in a couple of hours. He also inspected the rest of my fence and provided good tips for maintaining it. An excellent experience.

Thank you Blair for your business. We are happy to hear you are pleased with the work.

Jennifer
Jennifer

Backyards fence installation

The staff/owner was incredibly kind, efficient, prompt and thorough. In fact, they completed the fence installation earlier than we expected. There was a change we wanted( due to an unpleasant neighbor) and they came and did so immediately...no questions or hassle...and at no additional cost! Couldn't have asked for a more pleasant or satisfied experience with them. Calls and emails were always answered same day, and again, the staff was sooooo unbelievably nice! I would highly recommend FenceOne to anyone looking for a beautiful fence to complete their backyard!

Thank you Jennifer for taking the time to share your experience. It was great working with you and we are very happy to hear that you are pleased with the work.

MK
MK
1 review Ottawa, ON

replace existing fence along one side of our property.

We were delighted with the work done on our fence by Fence One. Jeff, Richard, and crew were very professional and polite. They answered all our questions clearly and promptly. The crew worked seamlessly together, kept our property tidy, and cleaned up the area completely. We highly recommend Fence One.

Thank you very much for your business Monica. It was a pleasure working with you.

curtblair
curtblair

Fence installation

This was a great company to deal woth. They said they'd do a great job and delivered above expectations. They did three sides of pressure treated fence. Would absolutely recommend.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience dealing with Fence One. It was a pleasure working with you.

Darryl
Darryl
1 review Limoges, ON

Fence

We were very happy with interaction with all of the employees of this company. The owner was very helpful to answer any questions we had and explained the entire process. I would use fenceone again in a heartbeat and recommend them to anyone who wants great work done and inexpensive compared to other companies out their. Also very quick to respond to emails unlike three other companies we contacted. Great work Fenceone!!

Thank you Darryl for you business. We are happy to hear you are pleased with your new fence.

LindaB
LindaB

Backyard fence

Having just moved into a house being renovated, it was a very stressful time. Richard was first on site and he helped make everything stress free. He helped me make decisions so the fence could be set up so that a portion could be lifted out when we receive our swim spa down the road. Jeff and the crew did the install quickly and showed us exactly what to do to remove a panel when needed to get large objects into the yard. Knowing we have a little dog, they also had us inspect the fence to make sure there were no big gaps at the bottom of the fence.

Fast, professional, friendly crew with a quality product - who could ask for more?

Thank you Linda for taking the time to share your experience with Fence One. We are very happy to hear you are pleased with the installation of your new fence.

deb44c
deb44c
1 review Limoges, ON

Fence

Right from the initial meeting we were impressed with Fence One. They are both Personable and professional. The estimate was very reasonable and the work was very well done. I would absolutely recommend Fence One to anyone looking to have a fence installed.

Thank you very much for your business. Your yard looks great and it was a pleasure working with you.

cadsingh77
cadsingh77

Vinyl fencing

Jeff and his crew did an amazing job!
Jeff was professional from the start, providing me with a reasonable quote, and answering all the questions I had.
His crew were professional and prompt. They cleaned up after the job was done.
I asked for five different quotes from various fence companies, but it wasn’t just the price that made me choose Fence One, but the fact that they themselves did the work, there was no subcontractors involved.
I am 100% satisfied with the beautiful job they did on my fence! I would absolutely recommend them!

Thank you very much for your business and also for sharing your experience.

richard.milot
richard.milot

Back yard fence

Very satisfied with the planning and execution of the project. Jeff was thourough in his quote and quite diligent in answering my follow-on queries. jeff and his team are effective, competent and a pleasure to work with. I was impressed by Rick minutiae and workmanship. We wish Fence One all the success they deserve. Recommended ?? Absolutely !!
Merci encore.

Thank you Richard. It was a pleasure working with you.

Gloucester C.
Gloucester C.

Fence

Jeff and his team did a great job installing our fence. The finished product looked great and they installed it quickly. I would definitely recommend them.

Thank you for your business. It was great to work with such positive customers.

More about Fence One

Fence One strives to be Ottawa's premier fence company. We have over 25 years designing and building fences as well as a strong focus on quality and precision. Our specialties include wood, PVC, iron and chain link fences. Contact us today to discuss your fencing project!
www.fenceoneottawa.com.