Lulu's Xtreme Clean

Whitby ON L1P
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Whitby  >  Lulu's Xtreme Clean

Reviews for Lulu's Xtreme Clean

2 reviews Pickering, ON

We switched to Lulu's recently and have our home cleaned every 2 weeks and we have very pleased with the level of service we get-Jessica does an excellent job keeping our house clean.

Thank you, it's nice to know you are happy with the service we provide to you.

KJ in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

We had deep cleaning done about a month ago for the first time and was very satisfied with the results. Jessica did a great job and the house looked and felt better than anytime before. Looking forward to future services with Lulu's. Definitely would recommend their service.

We want to thank you for your kind words, we are so glad that we could provide the service for your home.

Corey in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

I have been using Lulus for approximately 2 months now and I am very happy with there service. Jessica does a great job and makes everything look so nice like coming home to a luxury hotel with everything folded and displayed nicely. They email before every service to remind me when they are coming, they do a great job and they are very affordable. I got quotes from multiple cleaning companies ranging from 200-300$ per cleaning and they beat that price significantly and do just as good of a job. Will recommend to friends and family in Durham region.

Hi Corey,

Thank you for the review, we truly appreciate your feedback about the service.

Samantha in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

I first used Lulu's Xtreme Clean a year ago when my regular cleaner retired and I needed a one-time clean leading up to Christmas. The service was great! Shortly after that, I got a follow-up call to see how I liked the service, and I've never looked back. I started to use them every other week. They are trustworthy (which is huge when you are entrusting someone with your home when you're not there) and do a great job.

Hi Samantha,

We really appreciate you taking the time to post a review on the service we provide for you, we are so happy that we can help make your job easier.

1 review Whitby, ON

Had Jessica come in to do a Deep Clean and she exceeded expectations. I would def recommend this service. We now have to break up with our cleaner we've had for 2 years.

So glad to hear that you were happy with the service we provided for you.. looking for to working with you in the future :)

Natasha C in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Lulu recognized my need for quick service and went above and beyond to make sure my property was clean in time for showings.

Great service, very reliable, excellent timing! Thank you Lulu!

Natasha, you are so welcome....glad we were able to help you out.

Steph
2 reviews Whitby, ON

We utilized Lulu's cleaning company when we were in a pinch for time and needed our home cleaned for an event. They were able to accommodate us on very short notice which was great. We got the deep clean and everything in our 2700 sqft home was cleaned in 4 hours which was impressive! Jessica did a very good job cleaning the home from top to bottom!

Stephanie thank you for writing this review, we really appreciate it. :)

1 review Oshawa, ON

I recently bought an older home and asked Lulu's Xtreme Clean to clean it for "move in" service. I was amazed at how throrough and efficient the cleaners were. I'm greatful that my house feels like a home and it started with a nice cleaning! Thanks lulu!

Thank you for your review, it was our pleasure to serve you. All the best in your new home :)

Sean in Toronto

I originally hired Lulu because of the great reviews online. However similar to another customer from Bowmanville I was very disappointed with the professionalism, rude customer service, and over charging by the company's owner Lulu. The basement apartment is a live-in for an elderly father who cannot clean every nook and cranny because of mobility issues. It was a first time cleaning so I paid extra for the "deep clean" option knowing it was the first visit. The apartment needed to be cleaned but was hardly a mess. I was told that an additional $40 was to be added to the already "deep clean" option because there was "dust and spider webs" on many surfaces. This to me did not constitute excessive cleaning but was simply part of the job that they were paid well to do. I was even more horrified when Lulu contacted my wife via her cleaning lady's cell phone because my wife works from home and was on a customer call, she then verbally harassed her on the phone and was very rude and belligerent with her even though my wife had nothing to do with the agreement between Lulu and myself. The cleaner who did the work was very nice and respectful and did an adequate job, we had no issues with her. However buyer beware, the same level of courtesy and respect was not displayed by the owner. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Hi Sean,

my apologies if you and your wife feel that there was harassment involved, that was defitnelty not the intention. you and your wife had expressed how HAPPY you were about your dads apartment.

The only thing was that we need to be paid for the service that we provide to you, and contacting you and getting no reply after several attempts we then tried your home number and your wife was at home.

When we called your home we were told by your wife that she can not pay us and "we need to contact you for payment. We ask all client to ensure that payments are left for us upon arrival. On behalf of Lulus Xtreme Clean and our entire staff we apologise if this is how you felt.

Regards,

1 review Whitby, ON

Fantastic service from the time I discovered Lulu's ad through our initial conversation and finishing with the cleaning service. Jessica was prompt, friendly and did a great job. We will definitely be using Lulu's again and would highly recommend them.

SP

we are glad you are happy with the service, we look forward to working with you again.

More about Lulu's Xtreme Clean

We are a family based company that takes pride in our work and customer satisfaction is #1 to us. If you're not happy we will do our best to rectify the problem. We have a large client base and our clients are mostly from referrals, so we must be doing ...