Lulu's Xtreme Clean

marie from Scarborough
marie from Scarborough
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Extremely wonderful service

I was so impressed with LULU Xtreme Clean . Never in my life have I had such prompt and efficient service. Friendly and polite staff. The owner herself ensured that my home was shiney and clean. The transformation brought tears to my eyes as I am injured and can not clean like I use to. Thank you LULU for your top notch service. Definitely will use again.
Mrs. M. Dwarika

Mrs. Dwarika,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about the service you received, we are so happy that we were able to meet you cleaning needs. If you require our any further services, please feel free to contact us.

KACEY in Whitby
KACEY in Whitby
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Never again (Edited)

Edited to add: Lindsay, I hope Lulu pays you handsomely for the untruths you spew. The cleaner was asked NOT to vacuum, as our carpets had just been professionally cleaned.

My wife, who was home, felt that the "cleaner" might have been prejudiced and she did NOT want her back in our home under any circumstances.

We asked that certain areas be done in lieu of vacuuming, these were not done.

We were told that the blinds were too dusty and "I dont have time for that. Ask your two kids to clean them."

The only person who was aggressive and unprofessional was Lulu, and I am currently investigating my legal options. Over 200 dollars for just under 4 hours of dusting? What a joke!

******
The difference between the "before" and the "after" is hardly noticeable if at all. In addition to the extremely costly service, the owner is highly unprofessional and needs to brush up on her ppl skills. I would never EVER recommend this service to anyone.

NEVER AGAIN.

Hi Jackson,

We are sorry that you were not happy with the service we provided to you. Due to certain circumstances we did the best we could based on the tools you provided (ie: no mop/vacuum). As stated in the email to you, we do not provide these items due to hygiene purposes. When our staff arrived this morning she was asked " why are you here this early and why do you not have a vacuum, mop " When Lulu contacted you by phone to discuss these matters, You were extremely uncooperative and very aggressive, disrespectful and the extensive name-calling was not necessary. Please know that despite everything, we did the best we could to accommodate you and your home even after the abuse.

Regarding payment we take pre-authorized email transfers before the job and dont accept payments until the job is completed. This is standard procedure with any established company.

We try to make sure our customers are happy and Lulu asked you what was missed, and you refused to tell her or send her pictures. If you cannot communicate and work with us, then we unfortunately cannot help you any further. We offered to come out and re-clean the areas that were missed, and you were not in agreement with that.

Thank you again for your business and we wish you all the best in the future.

Lindsay

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Cleaning Service

We paid for a service that we didn’t even get. Stay far away from this company!!!! We paid to get our entire home cleaned and the cleaning lady left without cleaning out upstairs bathrooms. When we called LuLu the owner she refused to refund us for a service we paid for in advance but never received. This is completely unacceptable!!! Do not use this company! The quality of the rest of our home was also horrible! Your money is better off being spent elsewhere! Poor customer service, awful quality of work and lack of professionalism at its finest!!!

Hi Tamara,

We are truly sorry that you were not happy with the service, unfortunately we did the best we could . Due to the conditions of the home it was difficult for our staff to provide the proper service. When speaking with you we explained this and informed you that the owner "Lulu" would come out and try to redo the bathrooms to see if it would make a difference (For FREE) and you refuse to have the owner come out. We did do our best to accommodate your home and if the conditions of your bathrooms change, we would be more than happy to help or recommend someone to you.

Lindsey

Amy in Toronto
Amy in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

Gold standard

Lulu and her team are incredible and I am so grateful every day that they are working with us! The most gorgeous and long-lasting clean, and such a professional, kind, happy and talented group of people. We go with biweekly. Thank you!

Amy,

We at Lulu's want to thank you for your continued service, we are pleased that you took the time to post a review about your service.

thank you.

Sheena
Sheena

Long standing weekly client - I Adore Lulu’s Xtreme Clean

Lulu’s Xtreme Clean has been looking after our home for a year and a half on a weekly basis - every week, without fail. To say Lulu and her staff are amazing is absolutely selling them short. There aren’t words that can discribe how truly amazing they are. Lulu handles everything to do with her clients, personally. She is so thorough and detailed. The staff is always on time and they spend as much time as needed in your home - cleaning is never rushed and nothing is ever forgotten.
Lulu’s Xtreme Clean staff are polite, efficient, trust worthy, and complete. They leave a clean that lasts (even in a house with a toddler). Lulu and her staff take so much off my shoulders as a new mom and I get compliments from all my friends and family on how beautiful and clean our home is. I’ve had my home cleaned approximately 80 times at this point and I am a forever client!!!
The ratings speak for themselves!!! If you’re reading this, my advice to you (as a long time client)... Book with Lulu! You will never look back!!!

Sheens, it is our pleasure to provide the service for your home, we thank you for being a valid client and taking the time to post such kind words.

natasha.cultraro
natasha.cultraro
1 review Whitby, ON

A+++ The BEST and ONLY cleaners I ever use

Lulu and her team have gone above and beyond every time. I have had them clean about 15-20 units (move-in/move-out cleaning) in the past year and they are the only cleaning company I will ever use!

Lulu's professionalism, reliability and communication makes working with her a pleasure. She can always accommodate our schedules and leaves the place shining.

Thank you so much, Lulu, for the amazing service!

Thank you Natasha for the amazing review, we truly appreciate your business. We look forward to serving you in the future :)

Lulu

Jacqueline in Toronto
Jacqueline in Toronto

DEEP HOME CLEANING

lULU'S XTREME CLEAN IS AN EXCELLENT HOME CLEANING SERVICE.

OUR CLEANER, WAS AMAZING!!!!!! .

She was professional and arrived on time. She came equipped with her own cleaning supplies. She not only cleaned our home but she made the beds. When she was finished , our home felt like we had walked into a brand new house!! Scheduling and communicating with Lulu's Xtreme Clean was quick and efficient. The company responded to my emails in a timely manner. I would highly recommend their service.

Jacqueline,

thank you for your review, it was a pleasure to work with you.

Lulu

SpecialK in Pickering
SpecialK in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Highly recommend time and time again!

I'm a very picky individual when it comes to having my house very clean. . After a terrible experience with another company, I decided to switch and hire true professionals and that’s what I got! I would recommend Lulu's Xtreme Clean time and time again. It’s been over 3 months now and I’m so happy with their service. They are always friendly and on time, and willing to go above and beyond. Lulu is one of those people that you immediately gravitate to and trust. I am always extremely impressed with the attention to detail and care that the entire team shows. They are very thorough, pleasant, and even points out small areas that needed care or repair. Great job Lulu and thank you!

Hi,

From all of us at Lulus Xtreme Clean, thank you for posting a review.

Anthoshay in Pickering
Anthoshay in Pickering

Awesome, awesome perfect 10

With an extremely hectic schedule I took a friend's advise and contacted Lulu's Xtreme Clean. She was extremely knowledgeable and precise. She exceeded all my expectations, tailored a custom cleaning routine to suit my family and our budget perfectly. I don't think any other cleaning service could match her professionalism, personality and the custom cleaning that she does in my home. This was my first cleaning and looking forward to the next one. Thank you Lulu!

Thank you for your review, we are glad to be of service to you and your home.

More about Lulu's Xtreme Clean

We are a family based company that takes pride in our work and customer satisfaction is #1 to us. If you're not happy we will do our best to rectify the problem. We have a large client base and our clients are mostly from referrals, so we must be doing ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Whitby?