House & Apartment Cleaning

Reviews for Lulu's Xtreme Clean

Kp709 in Oshawa
Kp709 in Oshawa

Great !!!

Very professional, thorough and customer friendly. Responded to my many questions quickly. Great attention to detail ....so thankful for the recommendation ! Lulu and her team are someone I would definetly recommend to a friend.

Hi,

We want to take the time to thank you for posting a review about the service we provided for you.
Thank you again and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Lindsey Accounts Manager

1 review Ajax, ON

Would not recommend Lulus

This company had great reviews online and seemed like they would provide excellent service. The issue at hand is NOT with the cleaners hired by “lulu” it’s with lulu. The level of un professionalism and rudeness is unbelievable. You get in “trouble” if you forget to park on the road. Cleaner seemed afraid of her, the second time my house was cleaned by “lulus” she showed up to the front door to collect & count the money before the cleaner was even close to being done cleaning. Needless to say I only used their services 2 times as I would not be lining her pockets anymore. Would not recommend to anyone. She charges double the price of any other private home cleaner for no more than average service. getting an email from the company today 2 + Years after using them is what has prompted me to write this. Hope to save someone else the aggravation.

Hi,

I believe this must be meant for another company. Neither myself nor my staff would ever behave in that manner. We treat our clients with the utmost respect. I have never gone to a clients home and "count money", nor disrespect a client. Our prices are on par with other high end cleaning services, and you get what you pay for. Clearly you were happy with the service (if it was our company you used) to even try us out a second time. The review should be based on the service that was provided and not the customer service, however if you thought Lulu was rude and unprofessional it would have been in your best interest not to use our company for a second time. In any case thank you for your review and if there is anyway we can assist you in the future, please feel free to contact us. We will be more then willing to offer you a special low rate for your cleaning.

Regards,

Lindsey
Accounts Manager

1 review Pickering, ON

House Cleaning

We switched to Lulu's recently and have our home cleaned every 2 weeks and we have very pleased with the level of service we get-Jessica does an excellent job keeping our house clean.

Thank you, it's nice to know you are happy with the service we provide to you.

Owner/Manager

KJ in Ajax
KJ in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Great Service

We had deep cleaning done about a month ago for the first time and was very satisfied with the results. Jessica did a great job and the house looked and felt better than anytime before. Looking forward to future services with Lulu's. Definitely would recommend their service.

We want to thank you for your kind words, we are so glad that we could provide the service for your home.

Regards,

Lindsey
Accounts Manager

Corey in Toronto
Corey in Toronto

Great cleaning service!

I have been using Lulus for approximately 2 months now and I am very happy with there service. Jessica does a great job and makes everything look so nice like coming home to a luxury hotel with everything folded and displayed nicely. They email before every service to remind me when they are coming, they do a great job and they are very affordable. I got quotes from multiple cleaning companies ranging from 200-300$ per cleaning and they beat that price significantly and do just as good of a job. Will recommend to friends and family in Durham region.

Hi Corey,

Thank you for the review, we truly appreciate your feedback about the service.

Samantha in Whitby
Samantha in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Trustworthy and Reliable

I first used Lulu's Xtreme Clean a year ago when my regular cleaner retired and I needed a one-time clean leading up to Christmas. The service was great! Shortly after that, I got a follow-up call to see how I liked the service, and I've never looked back. I started to use them every other week. They are trustworthy (which is huge when you are entrusting someone with your home when you're not there) and do a great job.

Hi Samantha,

We really appreciate you taking the time to post a review on the service we provide for you, we are so happy that we can help make your job easier.

1 review Whitby, ON

Great service!

Had Jessica come in to do a Deep Clean and she exceeded expectations. I would def recommend this service. We now have to break up with our cleaner we've had for 2 years.

So glad to hear that you were happy with the service we provided for you.. looking for to working with you in the future :)

Natasha C in Oshawa
Natasha C in Oshawa

post-reno cleaning

Lulu recognized my need for quick service and went above and beyond to make sure my property was clean in time for showings.

Great service, very reliable, excellent timing! Thank you Lulu!

Natasha, you are so welcome....glad we were able to help you out.

More about Lulu's Xtreme Clean

We are a family based company that takes pride in our work and customer satisfaction is #1 to us. If you're not happy we will do our best to rectify the problem. We have a large client base and our clients are mostly from referrals, so we must be doing ...