On The Money Home Inspections

HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Calgary  >  On The Money Home Inspections

Reviews for On The Money Home Inspections

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Purchase of new home

We found to be especially though and well informed regarding the house inspection.
He was very detailed in the inspection, and located a problem we would have missed. We would highly recommend Jeremy.

Binu in Calgary
Binu in Calgary

Home Inspection

Broadly speaking, there are two critical qualities that I look forward while hiring a professional; expertise and an unassuming attitude to explain things from customer's perspective. Jeremy has them in abundance. Being a first time home buyer, I had my own apprehensions while hunting for a home inspector as I did not know anyone. Jeremy was recommended to me by my friend and I am more than happy to have made the choice of having him to inspect my home. He is thorough, patient, understanding and very helpful. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Trung in Calgary
Trung in Calgary

Home Inspection for older home in Beddington

Jeremy of "On The Money" was doing a home inspection for us and we found him to be very diligent during the process. He identified issues that were required to be fixed and potential solutions for the problems. In his inspection of the basement, he identified three sources of water damage and was able to conclude that it was a recurring problem. From there he suggested us to continue with our due diligence and in doing so, we found out that the weeping tile was damaged and it prevented us from buying a home that could have cost us ten of thousands in repair.

Aimee from Calgary
Aimee from Calgary

Home Inspection

Jeremy was excellent to work with. He was incredibly thorough, and willing to answer any questions that I had as we went through the house together. He worked outside and inside, and took about three hours to go through it all. His final report was in email format and was fantastic. It laid out the biggest issues up front, then continued on to acknowledge any smaller issues, and also provided me with information that I needed when applying for home insurance on my new place. Another bonus is that he offers a free follow-up visit once you've been in your new house, should you have any more questions or concerns.

This was the second house that he inspected for us, as the first house he inspected had too many problems, so we ended up not buying it. I was more than willing to use him the second time, and I will definitely recommend him to my family and friends.