Rise And Shine Home Services

Gutters & Eavestroughs
1601 East 14th Avenue Vancouver BC V5N 2C9
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Vancouver  >  Rise And Shine Home Services

Reviews for Rise And Shine Home Services

MargGerth from Surrey
MargGerth from Surrey
3 reviews Delta, BC

Cleaned roof, gutters and deck

I have used this company for my roof, gutter and deck cleaning for 5 years. I have always been very satisfied with their service and quality of work. I have recommended them to my friends and neighbours.

Alex from Vancouver
Alex from Vancouver
9 reviews Vancouver, BC

Gutter cleaning and repair

Was referred to Rise and Shine by a our very picky friend last year after we noticed our gutter corners leaking and not having them cleaned in the 2 years we've been at our home. Tom and crew came on time and were great in removing a lot of debris and mud from our clogged gutters. They repaired and charged us for only 2 of 3 leaky corners and were honest enough to let us know that they couldn't fix the third one. I'm glad they were able to recommended another company that fixes and installs gutters.