Linear Fencing and Decks

Fences & Gates
304 Highland Way Port Moody BC V3H 3V7
HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in Burnaby  >  Linear Fencing and Decks
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Linear Fencing and Decks

Chris R.
2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

After attempting to hire a contractor for months, with many no-shows and then contractors not providing an estimate. Michael from Linear showed up, provided an accurate quote, and showed up the day he pre-booked with us a month in advance.
Michael works by himself, efficiently and showed up everyday (rain or shine). Outstanding work.

Bradley in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Michael did a great job on my project, which was part of a new house. Both the fence and the deck were built on time, on budget and to spec. Michael is timely and clean and courteous and I recommend him for your deck and fence projects

par
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Michael of Linear Fencing has done three projects for us over the past year. He has replaced two sections of fencing and built a pergola. We could not be happier with his work. He keeps to his commitments regarding timing and price. He is a craftsman who takes pride in his work. He runs a well oiled machine. The lumber arrives the morning of the project, Michael arrives on time, site cleanup is done at the end of a project. He is a craftsman who takes pride in his work. When I get work done I prefer to talk about value, the lowest cost does not always equate to the best value. Michael provides the best value - quality of work in my mind is most important and he gives you that. I have already recommended him to friends. He has done 3 projects for us with a total value of $5500.

Chris from Port Coquitlam
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Michael came and built a fence for me. He arrived on time, and completed the work. Based upon my budget he helped me to decide on the fence type to be built. The fence that he built was custom to what I wanted, no fence panels.

I would recommend anyone looking for a new fence to contact Micheal and talk to him about your options. he is very willing to work with you to make sure the product provided will meet your needs and budget.

claba from Vancouver
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Initial service with Michael was great, communication was good. Did a great job putting up the fence, was courteous, well mannered and professional. Unfortunately, the materials he used are inferior and our fence has warped and twisted. After months of calls and emails, he has not resolved the issue, has not kept his appointments and has left us with a inferior product. We contracted a solid fence, we can see through multiple spots where the boards are not connected and one of the posts has twisted and pulled the fence out of line.
We have contacted professionals in the lumber industry and have been told the materials that were used had not be seasoned at all and properly treated lumber should not warp or split to that extent.
We are extremely disappointed with final result and the service (or lack of) that we have received at this point. I would not recommend nor reuse Linear/Michael. He has left us with an inferior product that more than a few neighbours have commented on.