Linear Fencing and Decks

Fences & Gates
304 Highland Way Port Moody BC V3H 3V7
HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in Burnaby  >  Linear Fencing and Decks
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Linear Fencing and Decks

Chris R.
2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

After attempting to hire a contractor for months, with many no-shows and then contractors not providing an estimate. Michael from Linear showed up, provided an accurate quote, and showed up the day he pre-booked with us a month in advance.
Michael works by himself, efficiently and showed up everyday (rain or shine). Outstanding work.

Bradley in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Michael did a great job on my project, which was part of a new house. Both the fence and the deck were built on time, on budget and to spec. Michael is timely and clean and courteous and I recommend him for your deck and fence projects

par
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Michael of Linear Fencing has done three projects for us over the past year. He has replaced two sections of fencing and built a pergola. We could not be happier with his work. He keeps to his commitments regarding timing and price. He is a craftsman who takes pride in his work. He runs a well oiled machine. The lumber arrives the morning of the project, Michael arrives on time, site cleanup is done at the end of a project. He is a craftsman who takes pride in his work. When I get work done I prefer to talk about value, the lowest cost does not always equate to the best value. Michael provides the best value - quality of work in my mind is most important and he gives you that. I have already recommended him to friends. He has done 3 projects for us with a total value of $5500.

Chris from Port Coquitlam
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Michael came and built a fence for me. He arrived on time, and completed the work. Based upon my budget he helped me to decide on the fence type to be built. The fence that he built was custom to what I wanted, no fence panels.

I would recommend anyone looking for a new fence to contact Micheal and talk to him about your options. he is very willing to work with you to make sure the product provided will meet your needs and budget.

claba from Vancouver
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Initial service with Michael was great, communication was good. Did a great job putting up the fence, was courteous, well mannered and professional. Unfortunately, the materials he used are inferior and our fence has warped and twisted. After months of calls and emails, he has not resolved the issue, has not kept his appointments and has left us with a inferior product. We contracted a solid fence, we can see through multiple spots where the boards are not connected and one of the posts has twisted and pulled the fence out of line.
We have contacted professionals in the lumber industry and have been told the materials that were used had not be seasoned at all and properly treated lumber should not warp or split to that extent.
We are extremely disappointed with final result and the service (or lack of) that we have received at this point. I would not recommend nor reuse Linear/Michael. He has left us with an inferior product that more than a few neighbours have commented on.

Thomas from Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Hired Michael after having a couple other companies look at the scope of work. He is a great guy and I got the confidence from him that he would meet the expectations that I had.
Michael repaired an existing fence, built a new fence with matching gate, and built one other new gate.
In all instances he did a great job and we are very pleased with the result. He finished on time, cleaned up after himself, and also got the job done on budget!
I would not hesitate to recommend him.
Thanks Michael.

D Summers from Richmond
3 reviews Richmond, BC

highly recommend Michael - very polite and honest, works on his own, very well organised and works fast, all done in one day. Uses good quality cedar and built the fence on site.Very reasonably priced.We had to wait a week our so until Michael was available, so glad we did!. Many compliments from the neighbours on our new fence !. We will definitely use Michael again when we do our back garden fence.

Kristen from Port Moody
1 review Port Moody, BC

I hired Michael to build a fence and three gates to keep my kiddos in the yard and the Japanese Knotweed out! He also built a pergola over my deck. Michael was very professional: he made a comprehensive and reasonable quote in less than ideal circumstances (he first saw my yard in the dark!), he confirmed the work and dates with me in advance, and completed the work per the quote. He paid attention to detail, eg confirming the direction of the sunlight to slant the pergola slats the right way. Everything is fantastic, and he was finished in only three days (including one rainy day). Highly recommended.

Job Price

Thanks Kristen. I am so glad you are happy. Your kids were so happy at the new fence and I know the pergola will help keep you shaded on those hot days in summer.

Estelle from Pitt Meadows
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

Michael was very prompt in replying for my request for estimate, and ended up with the best price of 6 companies, I assume because of having no other layers of administration. I wanted the person doing the estimate to do the job, for continuity and efficiency, and to support a smaller business. I am extremely pleased with Michael's professionalism and especially the finished product! He worked diligently and cleaned up the site entirely. I will be passing his name on to my friends and will have him back for the rest of the fence!

Thanks Estelle,
Your fence was a fun project to do and It's great to hear that you are so happy with the final product. Please do not hesitate to call me with anything else that you need done and I look forward to working with you in the future.

Albina from Vancouver
1 review Burnaby, BC

Michael displayed excellent craftsmanship and patience building a side fence for our mother last Spring. He was discreet, to the point and did all the work himself. He worked fast - the job was done in a day. He was there when he said he would be and finished when he said he would. Because of this, I strongly recommend Michael. He is very honest and open about the pricing. He listened to what we wanted for the design and paid close attention to the details. He doesn't cut corners because he takes pride in the work that he does. There were no surprises.

More about Linear Fencing and Decks

We hand build quality cedar fencing and custom decking all over the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley.